Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Managed to obtain a rexipher card (thanks to DragonKnight of Klaipedia’s Bad Apple)

Auto attack is a 1 hit melee AoE

2nd Skill is a 30s CD shock wave that knocks back in a straight like

3rd skill is a wave that does a single damage in a large AoE

Here’s the vid (sorry for toaster FPS) I’ll post a better video tmr

3 Likes

Tomorrows Patch:
The following items can now be lost in new maps with 4 or more stars (★):

• Blessed Gem of the Goddesses
  • Blessed Shards
  • Boss Monster Cards
  • Gems
  • Hammer of Dismantlement
  • Silver
  • Spell Rod

Soooo, as Sorcs my Temple Shooter card is in the inventary while in the grimoire or using it. If I lost it I quit…

dont even go into those maps with temple shooter at the start incase there are bugs.
Storage everything but some crap card and see what occurs.

Damn that’s a disappointment, worse than I thought.
I thought that cd skill would be more spammable. And that aoe explosion only does 1 hit, also Mummyghast can do the same thing…

They nerfed it to the ground. So different from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfk1lMHNN1k which looks a lot more fun and worth getting.

Well, if this page is anything to go off of, https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/do-not-go-with-your-necromancer-on-map-4/331646/2

then it looks like even if it’s equipped, we still lose the card. So don’t even bother entering 4* maps with your Sorc.

Keep in mind he’s using morph and his card actually is one star only. The real deal might actually be a bit better.

since when did increasing the stars give more skills and decrease cooldown?

I meant the damage numbers, not the cooldown.

Cards dropping in 4 :star: maps even from necronomicon, I must presume the same happens to grimoire’s cards. That is just one more reason my Sorcerer will be put to rest until R9 shows up.

Updated the Health items in The List

1 Like

I think most people already notice this, but now you can buy cards from the market, however the filter function for cards and gem are not included yet, hence you need to search for the name of the card.

Looks like the bug: Hold->ride->unmount-> summon stops until Hold again is gone. I couldn’t find any boss that deals magic damage despite rumors that enemy bosses are dealing(undodgeable skills).

One guy in the Necro thread said only Necromicon cards drop, not Grimoire ones.

No idea if it’s real, hope so.

Also, please consider this: The biggest problem on Wizards is the lack of Base damage, my TS, at level 280, got ~4,6k atk, those 3k mdef mobs got 400~500 def so it’s not much of a problem for him. And last but not least, no one can facetank the really hard maps, damage mitigation (for wizards, summons or Sage or FF) becomes more important.

Honestly, I feel at least happy to know that TS is never going to hit 1 per tick like some other Wizard spells :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw an cleric and an wizard in this situation in the 290 dungeon… that was so depressing…

I don’t know how long TS will hold against those mages tho, I was taking 4,5k damage (291 Double sissel, max peta and didel shield) against that girl that drops Manahas gloves x.x.

In the meanwhile i’m feeding my summon-style with my pyro-necro :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like grimoire aren’t safe… Its just random(?)

Hello, Cards equipped in Grimoire can drop if u die in these 4 star maps. I lost my Lvl 10 TS in a 4 star map so, be careful fellow sorcs!

Im just lucky its the TS that dropped and not my other cardsd

3 Likes

1 Like

God, been awhile since I’ve played (Work’s been hell).

Has anyone tested the Sage x Sorc bat combos yet? Is sage worth comboing with the sorc?

bats duplicated by sage doesnt have any kind of dmg ‘-’

Like 0 damage or “negligible damage”.

Someone mention TS cd had been increase and not sure about the others. I just tested and it seems like all if not most of the card CD had been increase, I can no longer spam skill on my flammidus and chapparition now (no more 3 sec skill).

1 Like

The bats don’t go off to kabooom IIRC

@random19201 Firelord has 4 minutes on the green flames…