Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

wow… I have no idea why they increase the CD so much, is not like these skill actually does tons of damage :disappointed_relieved:

I think its the way they are coded, IMC prolly uses the same for enemy and ally’s boss. Did you notice poata is no longer roaring every. friggin. five. seconds?

now you mention this, ya, it didn’t use the skill so often as before.

now will need sometime to get used to the CD again, I often ride on TS when the skill is still on CD ==

Eh back then we used to slot 2 TS’s and just morph between them xD

Waay faster than waiting for the CD’s. Wish they coded the guys differently though, makes for a very restricted approach as far as summoning goes.

@DogeSummoner Well, that’s… poop. But on the flipside, Sage does have a solid utility skill (missile… thingy). I read that it applies to summons as well? Might help in the later levels and QC + Micro might still do solid damage with a linker.

1 Like

I dont even use TS anymore, in rank 8 is useless and the SP drain is too much for what Summon offers. When I solo I do use Tomb Lord, because AA have a knockdown, and if you link mobs, all linked mobs gets the kd.
And yes TS rapid fire is nnow 1min cd, for 100k of damage?. I dont even try to use it since it means nothing in my dps output for the cost of SP.

The good thing of Sorc, as Warlock that I am, is that when I dont use Summon I never need Sp Pots thanks to the SP recovery passive. I have cat buffs and 10 bats. Not bad for a filler.

I do use TS when I solo Crystal Mine, to take agro of one boss while I kill the other boss in first fight.

Man I need to get my hands on the TL someday.

Bugger ELUUUUDES ME.

You can buy cards on market now :stuck_out_tongue: there were Tomb lords for 290k last night on silute

Oh ■■■■, you’re right!

I keep forgetting they added that function. Huh. Should keep an eye on that then >: D

I hear people are snapping up Nuale’s like crazy though (on klai).

Nuaele is all about that %mdef is gives. I guess ppl are dying too much to the new mage mobs D: When Lion Head Shields, Nuaele WB killers and stronger Blue Gems start appearing it should lower the price.

stronger blue gems ? wdym =o

here buddy

This is true. Ah well, I’ve got like… 5 nuale’s sitting around, might as well make something off of it : P

…Considering how bleep the summon actually is.

Oh and did you manage to test TL? Can confirm that his AA’s knockdown?

I didn’t but there should be a video in around the thread. HERE

(my sorc is under its own cryomancy, frozen until imc decides to do something about sorc. Took all armor and money out of her)

1 Like

I dont see any boost ?

It shows lv6 blue = 25 matk , its the same as current lv6 tho o.o

Lv6 should give 75 matk now D: (it’s in the image, not the spreadsheet)
Green gems were not affected at all

yup, finally a risk free way to trade card, now I’m waiting for someone to sell Rexipher card (the one card I really want to summon :sunglasses:) at a lower price, the last one I saw cost 15m.

1 Like

ahh i saw the here not image lol my bad and oh em geeeee the lv6 hp gems is yummy .

Has any Sorcerer been died in 4 Stars map?
You card will drop there , But i’m not sure will it be drop if we using it on Summon book.

Also I don’t think it’s worth testing myself lol.

Anyone have this card?

Do you know what it does O:?