Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

It targets the closest mob, not based on mouse at all : D

(Which is stupid, I might add)

I have a hard time targeting monsterā€¦ They really make sorcerer a melee magician nowā€¦

How weird?

@lexiano1802

Yes, and Warlock and Featherfoot are Meelee magician too so you should get used to it.

Work more on how you jump around so you donā€™t make useless movements, your Temple Shooter does not move from his standing point if you donā€™t go too far away from him.

Hey @moises_andre12

Do u think sorc2 and necro3 (rank10) synergized well for pvp and pve??

I have kino3ā€¦ So when i catch the enemy with raiseā€¦i will let all my summon rape themā€¦ Ride my ts and shoot him
Or tele/ pp stunlock and let soggoth and ts rape themā€¦

Do u think its possible??

At pve i just need to sit there and relaxā€¦enjoying nice fighting viem while sitting next to bonfire and a cup of coffee and a nice marshmallow while my summon busy giving the damageā€¦
I see that soggoth, salamion, and skeleton can go away from me further than TS

I know im facing sp problem and necro body collectingā€¦but i dont really mind with thatā€¦

Im not a fans of linkerā€¦coz it sacrifice 1 class from my perfect w2kino3sorc2necr3

What do u think??

And one moreā€¦ Are Ts base attack and skill considered as dark atk? Or just magic atk ?

Im wondering if raise can be broken by r8 classes. If so then it might be much less effective than were hoping it to be.

I think raise only cam be broken by indulgemtia

i dont know how good for pvp, but cryo>sorcerer>sage bat army build seems fun.

cryo (subzero shield) against melee, and sorcerer>sage (bat army) for archers.

cryo3>kino2>sorcerer>sage maybe?

Ive search anywhere but bat army only good for meat shieldā€¦to distract archer aimā€¦ But i bad for attacking sinve it duplicate lv 1 bat (no damage)ā€¦and i can easily replace bats with necro summom

Yep cryo 3 also nice for pvpā€¦

But i need TS multishot to deal damageā€¦ And i domt think (cmiiw) cryo3 synergize well with ts skillā€¦i actually need to disable enemy from moving to cast ts multishot fullhit (around 5 sec cmiiw)ā€¦and cryo3 dont have that advantageā€¦
Freeze only 5sec, to short for ts multishot
Ice wallā€¦ I can hardly trap enemy inside itā€¦but ts attack cant penetrate ice wall
Rolling snowā€¦ A channeling skill means i cant cast ts skill
Frozen spikeā€¦ Easy to dodge

With all my respect
Im so sorry i dont mean to bash ur suggestionā€¦

Dont worry about it, but are you sure its only lv 1 copies? i thought it was on the caster skill lvl, i meanā€¦ look at 4:04 (was it patched ?):

Omg i dont mean to give wrong infoā€¦i miss understandā€¦

Ummm but w2 kino3 i can only have 2 rank of sorcā€¦

Means no lvl 15 familiarā€¦

Are those bats give the same damage???
Anyway im trying to avoid dark attack at rank 8ā€¦

Ts base attack and skillā€¦are the categorized as dark attack??

Dont worry about it xD.

honestly, iā€™m fine with bats lv 10, i mean, 40 bats. Though be aware that the ilusions die with the original, so its mostly a archer shield with some dps anyway. Dont know how good kino 3 still is but you can always stun the enemy to death, the bats will help, sadly they are dark damage based. :confused:

I dont know, i would still go cryo3>kino with this build, it simply does not have a damage skill to justify wiz3 (that i would pick if i already got wiz2). I dont know much more about wizards to be more helpfull, soā€¦ yeah.

So its intended duplicated bats do no damage ? But dont duplicated fireball do damage tho ?

I think we need more data about bats and sage before concluding anything.

The information provided was not complete.

About TS, all it skills are physical attacksā€¦

1 Like

Current sorc meta there is any boss card better than temple shooter?

Oh soā€¦ Ts attack is a Physical attack that scale from sorcerer int??

Yes it works like that. Thats why it can crit occasionally.

@frould unfortunately, no. TS win from every aspect. But I do keep Ellaganos as my secondary summon purely for its utility in pvp and pve when I need to buy time. Its knockback attack is very good.

We are waiting for new summon card videoā€¦ so far only mirtis, tomb lord, and helga thats available.

Donā€™t count indonesian TOS rexipher/mirtis. Hahaā€¦

Can someone explain this skillatkadd from
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/20706

Is this added with normal magic damage? Does this mean this skill scales 2x with matk at level 15?

Yes.

Letā€™s suppose you have 1000 m.atk
0,5*(1000+1000) = 1000. As it is a magic damage skill itā€™ll add your m. atk again before defenses and attributes

so 15 bats, each dealing 2000 pre-defenses/attributes

1 Like

Sorcerer:
- Holding: Fixed issue where using this skill would fixate the pet.
- Riding: Fixed issue when getting off after riding would make the pet stop. Also fixed issue when using the skill to get off would cancel the pets skill attack.

yay!

1.TP Costumes, Monster Cards, Gems, Equipped Items, Recipes can now be traded.

YAY!Ā²

1 Like

Hmm this pretty much made me wanna go sorc2 in r8 now as wiz3/ele3/sorc again >.<

Decisions between warlock/sorc2/rc/sage now :stuck_out_tongue: