Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

You actually questioned why summoners do not use ignition and used maga rod instead. Didn’t I just answer your question why?

Ignition vs Maga rod again? Here I can help

Lets compare in different categories

1. Unique look? Ignition
  2. Damage? Ignition for linker sorc, Maga rod for everything else
  3. Sp effect? It really depends on your playstyle, i can work with 1500sp just as well as 2500sp
  4. Defense? Maga rod, but HP isn’t that great at high end anyway

Overall? You decide

Seriously, just go with which ever you want, the other viable options are audra for cyro sorc (must get), maledroom for alt sorc / poor sorc.

1 Like

Is the TS summon dmg in pvp still good if you’re pure CON? No INT?

Con build is not viable for sorcerer

Like Crap DMG from TS?

Yep. Besides, its a lot easier to get health from items than INT.
I was planning on an full int build for my featherfoot so I went through tos.neet after the best HP items. If I missed any, pls tell me… 5k HP at 280 is painful ;-;

Getting healthy

:crossed_swords: Weapons

:dagger:/:shield: Off-Hand/Shield

:shirt: Chest Armor

:jeans: Pants

:metal: Gloves

:boot: Boots

:punch: Bracelets (x2)

:prayer_beads: Necklace

:tophat: Hair Accessories

:scroll: Attribute

:card_box: Collection

:black_joker: Cards

• Max HP with CON(Blut) cards = 6800
  • Max HP with HP(Yeti) cards = 9600 :x:

EDIT: 29/07 Added korean items from recent patch. I’ll update the names when we get them in iToS.
EDIT: 16/08 Minor text fixes
EDIT: 21/08 Removed gloves and boots that are swordsman only
EDIT: 29/08 Added Didel Tower Shield
EDIT: 13/10 Added few items (There are new items with :x: I don’t know if they can be crafted/dropped/gimmick rewarded)

5 Likes

@DogeSummoner

Im with a new sorc, full int :stuck_out_tongue: , ill use my catacombs club + venom , sup royal guard greaves and gaunt , with 3 hair acc + hp and max peta…but ill need a virtov plate robe :frowning:

Note that catacombs as it doesn’t scale with enchants will not get the new bonus tho :confused: virtov will be a pain being untradeable D:

Well, i really don’t like maga rod, so i can use catacombs or sup corona :smile: ,i have both… love sup corona(+8) dmg

1 Like

so it’s always full INT if PVE and some CON (around 50) if thinking about joining Team Battle League PVP in the future?

If they keep releasing these lame INT items, yeah.
(20 INT at 280 will never be better than 10 CON IMO)

yeah, as a rule on my new sorc, i just invested 30 CON, checked the calculator, its 8.5k vs 5.4k at Lv.280 (so i guess it’s enough +hp from 30 CON) currently i got my HP at 9k (Lv.161) with beetleback

1 Like

I have 80 con, i feel very happy soloing things

But the problem is, at high level, hp is like nothing, since mob hit so hard, the important thing is defense, if i switch out my ledas shield to venom, i die a lot more and its very noticable.

Yep I even avoided adding low lv items for that reason (except beetleback, abomination brac and tenet chain). The good stuff is most of the list also have good defense values.

Got valia and animus, but never otrava or ledas ;-;

1 Like

Out of curiosity…is it expensive to maintain the playstyle/lifestyle of a Sorcerer in this game?

Also, how are the solo capabilities of Wiz3-Link1-Sorc2 upon reaching upon lvl 190 onwards?

Anyone mind sharing problems encountered or it was rather pleasant and solo-able throughout the whole journey questing as I’m rather interested in this class.

Thank you.

Probably depends on what you’d pick for your rank 7. Featherfoot offers sustain, Warlock offers burst, Sorc 3 don’t know.

Here’s a gameplay of Wiz3-Link1-Sorc2-FF in Storage (lv 262 Map) Solo,

EDIT: SP pots are cheap - not expensive to maintain sorc at all.

1 Like

Thank you so much! . :slight_smile:

im a sorclock at 280 ,and im happy powerfull and rich :smile:

1 Like

terrible idea, takes ages to get a card to level 10. stupid as hell.

@meismon
You cant really say con build is not a viable build for sorc full con cryo3sorc2wl here i think for stats it really depends on what role you want in game and the previous class youre taking before sorc… If you go pyro linker then int will help you in your damage if you go cryo3 int wont help you that much and going full con is better IMO…

@lifeoutpines
TS damage for pvp in full con build that would be in my case 1k to 1.5k per hit but im only sorc2 and my main dps comes from warlock skills and TS damage is just an additional since i can cc my counter part for almost unli freeze(depends if it has dispeller or not) most of the time… I have a guildmate who uses 3:1 int con ratio with almost bis gears and do 3k to 3.5k per hit but he is a pyro linker sorc3…

@Gatygun
Its easier to level 10 a card now since its tradabke with the account now so you can basically use your other char cards to level your TS card to 10 star…

So in general if you want a high dps sorc go wiz3 linker sorc or even pyro linker sorc with high int and enough con… If you want pvp support sorc high con sorc is viable and in my build cryo3sorc2wl i can say its decent in pve and incredible when it comes to pvp :slight_smile: you just have to remember one thing as a sorc especially in pvp or guild war “your not the main dps” even if you go high int main dps will always be warlocks and achers…