Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Has anyone tested the other riding skills beside temple shooter? Any good skills?

The nerfs are only for pvp though

Check the videos in OP, Multi-hits are more likely to be the best options.

Iā€™ve read somewhere in the forum that some boss skills are magic and can be boosted by quick cast. Can anyone confirm this? Also, which stats do the skills from riding use? Your stats or your summonā€™s stats?

Doesnā€™t work with quick cast. Someone up here tested. It does work with Familiars, desmodus and evocation tho.

It uses only you summonā€™s stats (reflecting your characters INT at the time of summon). Sometimes blessing bugs out and works on the summon, and you can see the ā€œ+ 170 blessingā€, probably unintentional.

Can you use heal tiles while riding your summon?

Guys, thanks for the feedback. Doge, you said FULL CON would hit 2~2,5k. But I have no idea if that is too little. Would you ever recommend that? Or with the plate itā€™s all good and we pretty much never die?

Yala, thanks for the plate tip. I was reading about that in previous comments. Do you guys suggest plate from level 1 or do we wear Cafrisun until a certain level? (what level would that be?)

Also, i have a TS in this char which will be lost when i remake it. Iā€™ve heard itā€™s cheap though, so no big deal, right?

Summon familiar has some odd kind of scaling.
Does anyone know what it is exactly?
ATM 60% of my magic attack is added to the spell, but thereā€™s also a discrepancy I can see.

Not sure what Iā€™m missing. Thereā€™s some kind of percentage gained just for putting a rank in the skill like Summoning, and Salaimon.

As throwing on a Stag staff (85), Jokupus necklace (5) and tomb gloves (10) is 100 magic attack gained, and the skill damage on the level 4 went up 64 points whereas the level 3 (current level) gained 63 damage.

Using a skill point to preview the level 5ā€¦
it went up 67 points (Wtf?)

63 damage gained with 100 magic attack @ level 3,
64 gained with 100 magic attack @ level 4
67 gained with 100 magic attack @ level 5.

Did anyone find out the formula for Summon Familiar?

this could help you
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/20706

Do you mean 80 total or 80 points invested?

Perfect, thank you :slight_smile:

you see the number 80 with all gears taken off

1 Like

@Kuonkuon Iā€™m just guessing in this, probably not. Mass heal works tho.

@Cofflez I donā€™t like full CON builds, but thatā€™s me. Not even my rodelero is full CON. You can try spending your early (50~80) points in CON and using cafrisun+sacrament+blessing to level up easier until sorcerer.

Just wear plate when you are in an area with dangerous mobs (those which will probably kill you) and cafrisun when not.

If youā€™re planning re-rolling you can sacrifice all your cards to this templeshooter and, with a help of a friend through card battle, get it in the new char.

@joven_estanislao holly mollyā€¦ Big Head, Transmit Prana and Divine Stigma are lovely.

@DogeSummoner thereā€™s no divine stigma on buffs :(( i guess ill hit 1k if there is one

7.7k each crit~ lv11 summon

Donā€™t forget to add kabbalist into the mix for infinite SP

I guess Sorc 3 would reach ~9k

"4. Will Monster Gems and Cards ever become tradable?

The original intention behind them was to encourage users to explore various fields and invest a certain amount of time to obtain the desired items. That is why we set them as untradeable. We have no plans to make them tradable yet."

Wellā€¦ time to Duel your cards

2 Likes

Yeah that announcement made me sad.

2 Likes

I just had another thought about the ride buff KTOS got

when you are riding, your familiar does not attack, because for them to attack, you need to be hit (most things hit your summon) or hit them (but you canā€™t normal attack when you are riding)

on the other hand, you can now safely stay on your pet until your servant finishes buffing

There whole stick of cards untradeable only works if the flipping other cards werenā€™t fodder for Temple Shooter.

Thanks, Doge. I decided I will run 100 con rest in int as iā€™ve seen around this topic. Iā€™m hoping shield + plate will cover the weakness I had. I donā€™t like full con either (I usually play dmg in mmos), but all the deaths when not having a healler (heallers seem to have disappeared from my server) frustrated me way too much.
I just gave up on the TS, I had a few talts so I will try to trade for it.

On a side note, I decided I wont be using Ice Bolt this time. After I became Sorcerer, I never used it. Maybe I will invest it on that Ice shield thing (even though i hate buffs in this game because they donā€™t last much).
If anyone has thoughts on that, pls share.