Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Summon that has magic skill doesnt really do magic damage its physical, i hope they’ll fix this soon… ex spectre the skill crits

does anyone know the scaling of stats of the cards?

example:

Templeshooter has base stats like these:
STR: 4, CON: 2, INT: 2, SPR: 2, DEX: 15, MSPD: 24

so i assume that’s when you are Lv.1 and the card is a 1 star.

so how about around Lv.200 and 10 star, disregarding the additional attack stat from Int.

what would be the rough estimated total Attack of your summon at Lv.10 summoning?

EDIT: better if someone from ktos release the automatic stat distribution formula on cards, the only one i knew is that other stats aside from INT and SPR is added on top of the stats of the card

So for those going Sorc1-only, what’s the best order for learning skills?

Salamion 1 > Summoning 1 > Servant 5 > Summoning 5?

or

Salamion 1 > Summoning 5 > Servant 5 ?

I went Sorc 2, but whether you take C2 or not doesn’t really change the recommended order. What I would suggest…

Summoning 1 > Servant 3 > Summoning 5 > Servant 5

Since Salamion only really needs 1 level, you can either get it before or after Servant, whatever feels best for you.

This way you have access to your basic skills as soon as possible. You need at least lv3 Servant to get the Quick Order attribute so by getting it up to lv3 first you can get the attribute out of the way and not have to sit around waiting on your cat all the time. The fourth and fifth Servant buffs are great, but I wouldn’t make them a priority since damage on Summoning is more useful while levelling.

1 Like

depends on your playstyle, but i would say summon1 > servant5 > salamion1 > summon5 > familiar

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies. :slight_smile:

Is templeshooter card easy to obtain? Are there people camping the boss?

Im going a similar build, except instead of sorc3 im taking kino1, which is good cc in kino alone, plus dmg with ice wall + PP. I would suggest considering this build because sorc3 sucks (as ive heard) and the ice wall PP combo dmg is sooooo good (you can kill any solo quest boss with one ice wall +PP channel.)

in my case full con work wonderfully
but i m pyro linker2 the damage summon do maybe lower than 2 - 2,5k
i m using lv 10 throneweaver for look reason and other 2 of skill while riding is homing attack, except the spamable normal one
basicly u are the tank and the summon is aoe dps. in Boss fight just ridding ur summon all the time, u dont need to care ur party have healer or not
i m praticaly never die except when duel with other ppl

Pretty sure size depends on summoning level

1 Like

@forestdragon2012 Hey, man! Thanks for the feedback on the Full Con subject! Unfortunately I already began an Int based build since most builds around here were focused on that (currently level 73). I will be sure to take a reasonable amount of HP along the int though. Minimum of 100.
Since you are Linker, the damage increases a lot, right? I guess due to the fact tha I’m cryo, I would lack some dmg late game. Pls consider writing more about your build somewhere (if you haven’t done that yet) to help new players.

I am currently level 70. Can anyone recommend me a rod for this or the following levels? And a good shield as well. I have made my Rokas Robe already : )
(Concerning level 170+ Doge has suggested some already, but for the early game I am still lost. Any feedback is grealty appreciated!)

actually if u are just using Sorc 1 as a insert ( i assume u are likely gonna necro 2)
u can actually just

1. summon 5/ cat 2(just for sp buff) /familiar 3/ sala 5
  2. summon 3/cat 2 (latter reason)/familiar 5 / sala 5
  3. summon 5 / cat 5 / familiar 0 / sala 5
  4. summon 0 / cat 5/ familiar 5 / sala 5

i will explain each path

1)(not very ideal lack dmg for dps in form of bat)
if u wanna summon ur “pet” to atk,most probably ur sp regen wont be of much use ,so having lv 2 cat just for the sake of speeding up sp regen when sitting on bonfire is already decent(of cos u wont get 50% regen ,only 20 i heard each lvl = +10% more regen .correct me if i am wrong)

sala will help u sustain a constant dmg out put

1. cat = same reason
    this is more for dps spamming
    sala as said, will give u constant dps for ur sorc 1 path
    since u are concentrating more on spamming spells now .bats is max out for ur class.
    ur summon is not ur piority anymore but still it is summon when needed

3)(situational ,personally i dont recommend it if u are just using it for C1)
u still insist summon is strong and wanna rely on it yet u dont wanna sorc 2.
u will lack bat dmg but ur summon will 1x dmg instead of lesser then 1x
becos u will rebuke back,“if i arent getting summon,i might as well skip sorc 1 lol!”

1. summon 0 …why?
    arent got no time to waste sp on summon ,when u can spam all ur other skills and not waste ur sp ticking off.
    u are intending to use sorc as a stepping stone cat buff lv 5 for dark 50% boost,
    sala lv 5 constant dmg
    bats lv 5 for additional dps

whut writing my build ? no thanks man i m enjoying being uniq
this is my alt aniway and not fully tested yet
my ultimate goal is in pvp 5v5
being ultimate tank that have disrupted skill (try no2 throne weaver skill it s 5 targets homing atk with knockback)/full cloth set+ full con +wielding Aias
imune to CC (while u are riding summon u are basicly imune to cc)
move fasted than anyone else /without crono surely(planing always riding in throneweaver till sp depleted)
that three point trading with doing low damage it s still fun to do i think

so throne weaver’s skill is a homing attack, can it actually chase fast moving targets? and is that poisoned too? and what is it’s max range? is it the same with max range of target skills?

it s not like magic misile it s basicly scan 5 position of enemy then spit it to that position (the good thing u dont need to point it it s auto tracking) if the target run i think it s miss and no poison or dot

Trying to figure out how weak desmondas is

At skill lv5, it should do about 3000 per hit with 1000 mag atk. And it hits 2 times

Add in quickcast to make it 4500

Then you link mobs, which will make it 6750

With 2 hits, it becomes 13500, per mob in your link, not to mention with hangman’s knot, you get multi-hits as long as they stand “in a line”

And the cooldown is not that high

I am guessing we cannot compare to things like ele3, but its not bad at all, isn’t it?

P.S 0% attribute damage

It hits three times on large monsters. The main issue is that TS does that in one hit (2x Crit) with 2s cd :confused:. Note also you are comparing a rank 7 to a rank 6, and the rank 7 is inferior D: .

I’d preffer a complete rework on these skills and make them more summons \o/

EDIT: patch notes is out:
“Companion/summons
Your companion can now only be clicked and targeted in non-combat situations. As for other characters’ companions, they can only be clicked and targeted if they are the enemy.
The AI of summoned creatures will no longer stop working when they are far away from the character that summoned them.”

It’s something… at least looks like they are working on the AI

3 Likes

The AI of summoned creatures will no longer stop working when they are far away from the character that summoned them

Tomorrow’s patch note

Did IMC listen to us?!

Nah, that’s not the castle the princess is in. Before the patch, if you summon, use hold and get too far (off screen) the summon simply stops entirely if there isn’t any player that can see him.

After I got to C2 leash range didn’t bother me anymore, but I feel the pain of those C1 Sorcs around.

Anyway, I’ll wait to see and try not to keep my expectations high ;-;

1 Like

But even as a c2, if I ride, use rapid shot, and then jump back down, mob knocks me flying, the summon stops rapid shot and move towards me

doesn’t that fix it?