Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

I guess I could hold my summon on the boss to do damage while I charge.

Does it boost Froster Lord skills? I thought it was only Magic Circles like Flame Ground?

It’s a dashing skill. Here’s an old video:

Are you sure? I could use skill after morphing. It shows the cooldown, but I can still use it.

I’m already accounting for Pyro’s rework post-patch. Pyro3 is all right – I get an extra 300 fire damage from the 5 extra levels of Enchant Fire and post-patch Hell Breath hits in a very big line. Not the best, but it’s better than nothing.

And I’m Sorc2 as a matter of principle. What sort of summoner class would I be if I couldn’t even ride my own summon? I refuse to accept the notion that Sorcerer is a mere filler class. I may as well quit the game if I’m not gonna go Sorc2. And on that note, I’ve already been a Necro3 and I found its summons lacking – both skellies and shoggoth just fly around everywhere against bosses’ cc and they melt in cm6+. Not to mention that FC and FS pale in comparison to the other classes at the same or higher ranks.

Actually I’ve done a bit of thinking yesterday and now one of the builds I want to try is Pyro2-Kino2-Sorc2-Ench2. While I lose out on the 110% summon SFR and 600+ bonus matk I get from Swell Left Arm and the extra drops from Swell Body, in exchange I gain Heavy Gravity (huge aoe), Psychic Pressure (combos very well with fireball), and some cc/escape skills.

My bad when you mentioned that i tested it now, and open the game… I used 2 different summons for this one is a templeshooter with a large cool down timer on its skills the other summons for the morph was a gorkas. with a shorter cooldown…

I will only focus on skill SD or skill 23 for keyboard user…

TS skill 2 is 30sec and skill 3 40 sec. while gorkas skill 2 has a 10 sec cooldown and skill 3 20 sec cooldown.

also note i waited 20sec after riding so i can ride again after i morph…
tested it.

Conclusion: you are right, I was wrong. but still weird the UI cooldown of the 1st summon is still present even after you morph…

I’ll leave everything here on a nice note so no further complications arise…

1 Like

Well, i saw it somewhere working. Hope is not fixed xD

And yes, morph reset the skills even if not showing on the UI
Here is a video showing it

1 Like

Thinking in next week patch (wizard balance) and that i want to go S2-N3…

Is this a good idea???

W3-T1-S2-N3: W3 mainly for CC and def…

or

W2-L1-T1-S2-N3: for added support with linker

tyvm for any advice :smiley:

Isn’t Magic Shield short-lived? IIRC it won’t last that long in endgame content.

The reason to go Wiz3 on a Sorc is to get the C3 Lethargy attribute which will let your Marnox or Gorkas deal +50% more damage

And if anyone’s interested on using Sorc2 as a pseudo Cryo, here’s the Foretell on Succubus’s Skill 2

It pulls all enemies in shown range to right infront of you. Cooldown of 30 seconds

wizard rebalance will hit my server soon. i know wizard will get benefit and viable every class but i really need some opinion on my build. now my build is wiz2 link2 sor2 rc sage2 but i rarely use riding the summon because now im use marnox. his aa is perfectly and his skill is difficult to aim. with JP + HK i can one shot in hg. that make me ez farm.

im planning to be this one
wiz pyro2 thau (sor2/sor rc) wl3
i love this concept build but afraid if this is hard to farming or its not bad just my old build is ezaf

or i should go
wiz2 link2 thau3 sor rc
this has full buff for party (all swell + RoP) and still can ez farming with linker

idk what path is better any suggest ?

Both are fine altho not sure how pyro2 will perform. Wiz3 could be an option with strike debuff for marnox and extra damage with magic missle.

We’ll get daily reset for wiz so just go with one that suits your playstyle.

afaik the AoE ratio of the skill is only 15 which doesn’t allow you to pull that many mobs. Unless this was changed? :o

This is still the case. This, combined with the 30 second cooldown, and the poor accuracy of aiming skills while Riding, makes it very unreliable and not very effective.

2 Likes

hey guys what about thau3 swell now can buff summon for increasing atk right ? and what about myself that increase matk from all swell is that improve dmg for summon ?

i mean summon atk increase from owner matk or just weapon matk ?

Only SPR, Weapons M.att, SummonSkill, BossCardLv, Blue Gems.
No self buffs. Not players M.Att.

new Thaum buff attribute gives 10% dmg to summons.

Dream Eater attribute from sleep is doubling damage from summons. Did someone noticed it too?

The attribute doubles “non-property” magic attacks. Currently, almost all Sorcerer’s attacks are non-property with the exception of Marnox’s third attack.

They might give more properties to more summon’s attacks in the future though, since they did that to Marnox.

After the wizard update for a Sorc 3 build (yes i know not optimal) whats recommended outside of the Sorc 3 circle?

i think about wi3 ele3 sor3 (or sor1 x x)
marnox aa is strike,so wi3 for lethargy strike

if u don’t want to use marnox (normal marnox price <20m)
try
wi2, lethargy:Tile Speciality for Frost Lord

wi3 ele3 sor3
wi1 pyro3 sor3 (sage,sm,wl)2

I praise your server for having 20m marnox… its still 100m above on telsiai… .XD

No, I mean Kr server(after WB card boss album)
In TH server it’s around 70m-100m
but nobody buy it cuz low number of Sorc player.

after add new wiz class they give rank reset voucher?