Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

do you ever use the other 2 skill on templeshooter?

I think there is no CD on the summons, so you just ride, hit the skill, dismount, morph, ride, hit the skill, dismount, summon new one?

@yaladilae

Iā€™m pretty sure he doesnā€™t use the other 2 skills, letting him auto-attack does more damage then those generally.

There is a CD on the summon skills, that is a fact. When you have 2 cards each have their own CD so you can use the skill twice as fast.

ahh, i tried re-using skill, it takes so long i generally just resummon, so maybe thats why i didnā€™t realise there is a CD

Yes

Earthquake brakes joint penalty instantly do not use it on linked monsters o.o

So if im getting your sorc 3 people right the trick to sorc 3 damage is 2 ten star temple shooters then spamming rapid fire with morph?
Anyone have any other good damage combos for sorc or is this one the best currently?
Also i now regret selling my second and 3rd Templeshooter i should have kept a spare.

@DogeSummoner
Just got my warlock with cryo 3 sorc 2, its an awesome build, lots of dmg, easy to solo maps for my lvl (225 now), I miss linker, but thereā€™s no how to get at the momentā€¦ maybe with the ranks 8~10, I could get warlock 2 and 3 with link 1.

Yeahā€¦ sometimes I miss it tooā€¦ then I summon a tree and proceed to pew pew pew the souls out of the monsters while they see me rolling with their remains. \ :grin: /

nice~ then i wont have to worry about going sorc c3 then XD

Nice info!
Would someone help in my build?

Thanks!

Hi Moises!

1. 470 Int x 1.8 = 849 additional dmg.

Because Temple Shooter deals double dmg it is like Int x 3.6 = 1698

1. Each 2 seconds.

2. 60 seconds XBOW CD.

3. I will try to post video on weekend.

4. Warlock is good option if you have Wizard.

1 Like

Hi Xiayang

I am Pyro-Linker2-Sorc3.

I am not really happy with Pyro skills at 260 lvl +

If I were you, i would take Wizard3-Linker-Sorc3/Sorc2-Warlock or Pyro-Linker2-Sorc3.

Int 465/Sorc3

Skill 1 Autoattack - 7,2k-11,6k
Skill 2 XBow/Rapid Fire = 100 k dmg
Skill 3 is not worth
Skill 4 deals around 30k.

Generally I use only Skill 2.

1 Like

Actually, there some hidden additional damage, If you equip Rokas Robe and open the grimoire youā€™ll notice the attack increasing by more than 18(10 Int*1.8)

True. Meanwhile, Please note that iā€™ve just answered to Moises Question ā€œHow much does the skill says it gains from INT?ā€

If we could only have clearer tooltips :frowning:

Just soloā€™ed siauliai mission today as rank6 sorc, it was a lot of fun, but it took a lot of time because of how much hp those bosses has for 1 person

What made it worst isā€¦ i forgot to bring pots !!!

1 Like

Nice i managed to 2 man the 160 dungeon about 3 days ago. I wanted to do it once and since no one runs it i figured id give it a shot. So far it seems like Templeshooter can tank pretty much everything in the game easily.

1 Like

do we take damage while riding summons or do the summon take the damage?

Where do you farm the cards to feed to the TS?

I am completely out of them and unless Team Storage lets you transfer them at some point Iā€™m stuck at level 6.

Tepleshooter did take quite a lot of damage from the treeā€™s line of sight skill, but never close to death, just noticable hp lost

But yea, being able to solo things is fun, but because of how much HP certain contents have, I like how IMC has kept it so soloā€™ing doesnā€™t break the game either, where everyone just solo dungeons and high end contents and no team play is ever needed

In fact, Sorc class in here (or a summoner class) does provide very good team play and synergy too, especially if linker was taken. But I just enjoy being able to solo things

in case anyone is wondering, that is a 10star TS, 30spr and 330int

p.s. love how everyone calls sorcerer half finished class. maybe desmondas needs a buff, but we are pretty strong