Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

in case anyone is wondering, summon familiar can apply ignition’s burn

Want me to post some of the missing world boss cards? got cerby,ella,nether,dully

If you want to post some videos ill put them in the main post. Less stuff for me to procrastinate on doing lol.

Hmmmm i was reading the tread.
Came across some comments about sorc c3 being bad.
Is it really that bad?
I mean 15 bats.wont that deal tons of dmg?
I hust reached sorc 1.
So i am kinda reading up more on the class

Anyone else have problem with using Templeshooter skills on controller?
normal attack that supposed to be ‘X’ function as dismount. Also while it says on buttons L1+X, L1+Y etc. it actually ignors L1 and reacts to normal x,y,a,b keypress.

@chaklian20 Sorc C3 is bad due to Desmondus and evocation being weaker than other C7 options. Although from what i understand 15 bats with quickcast damage boost from wizard C3 isn’t bad damage.

@gorathff The controller controls for Sorcerer are pretty bad with riding. Someone else posted a bug report but essentially the controller buttons using ride only map 1-4 properly so since Tepmleshooter has 5 buttons with dismount and its skills. it binds the 5th button which is dismount back to the first button which is also basic attack.

Cryo3->Sorc 3 feedback, so far:
15 bats are good if you have linker on your build, if you don’t, it still a nice single target nuke, but should do warlock does a better job at this, right?

From what i noticed about going rank 3:

• Summoning lv 15: That is what you are getting here, this is what came for, this is your reward. My Templeshooter(10 :star:) has 3950 atk (about 470 INT) and crits around 5.5k still tanking DGs that RNGezuz didn’t get you a Peltast without a single scrach (except when mission bosses are 10+ lvs above you) i’m still using campfires at lv 230/4, 0 SP pots bought so far

• Desmodus lv 5: It’s okay, not that bad, not even close to good. From testing I guess it does damage(~3k) based on size: 1x small, 2x medium, 3x large IF YOU HIT DIRECTLY. It’s instacast with skill has a odd pathing, I miss it few hits with it. WHY ARE BLOODSUCKINGBATS EARTH DAMAGE?, but yeah earth damage at least increase damage with Joint Penalty earth attribute(~4,5k). 25s cd

• Evocation lv 1: Got it only for it’s flashing effect, the skill is bad

• Summon Familiar Lv 3 (increasing whenever I get job levels): Didn’t test it as much as I wanted, will edit this when I get the chance.

For Sorcerers the choice between cryo 3 or having linker are really tough. It’s hard not having both, and linkers are rare nowadays :frowning:

1 Like

Ah ic
I am actually a wiz 3 linker.
That was why i an considering about sorc c3
So the bats is a single target skill?
Or does it fly to different targets/random nearest target 15 times?

The first target you attack or attacks you. They can be knocked back by bosses tough, it’s funny xD

I found that Ellago world boss card has quite the knockback, slower attack speed than most but really good knockback, so it could be a thing.

Dont know if there is a list somewhere, but this is a personal note that someone might find useful

feel free to add to it… monster gem for various skill

Dandel gem - Joint Penalty
Terra imp gem - Summon familiar
Temple Slave mage gem - Magic missile
Siaulav Mage gem - Summoning
Guardian spider gem - Summon slamion

6 Likes

:confused: 1 target
I can see why it isnt worth investing to c3
But then again.
At higher lvl ,monster tend to have more hp.
Maybe it might be worth it

So let’s say if the target dies after a few bats hit them.
Would the rest still be around?

And is there a statistic on how much percent does summons drains the sp?

@chaklian20

main point of Sorc C3 is level 15 summoning.

it drains around 1% Max SP every 2 seconds.

When riding it is around 3% Max SP every second.

@yaladilae

Like for the gem list.

Thanks for the gem list i will update the main post.

IMC must finish this class,the mana drain is absurd, the ideal of riding to use a skill is idiot,the pet must have a action bar separeted to us use,like the others games,we expend much time doing this and for low damage,im a sorcerer lvl 231 and the class is good but have alot of problems,pls IMC fix for us,im not asking to nerf the others class,im asking to look and fix some sorcerer`s problems

If u agree with what I wrote, please give a like

1 Like

ic thx for the input.
i would max out summoning for sure,in fact i think i could max out bats as well.
not adding points in Evocation and 1 point in salamion.
so i practically can max everything
it’s just sad that the bats are 1 target based.
but i wont just till i am at least at c2.
with c1 i really cant see much of the class’s potential

I think you can combo like link+Earthquake with evocation, maybe not… But need too test.

Thanks for gems

264 Sorc3 Feedback

Current Int: 465
Temple Shooter Rapid Fire Skill Dmg: 100k
Temple Shooter Auto Attack Dmg: 7,2k - 11,6k (crits)

I found that I can easily farm solo 260lvl+ maps.

Currently I am farming

1 Like

avykos if I am correct, I saw you saying up there that you are a Pyro 2 > Link > Sorc 3 build right? How do you find Pyro 2 stand in term of late game? Is the damage from 100% up time Flame Ground still relevant?

I am asking because I just reached Sorc 1 and I am the same exact build so far, I just wonder if I should re-roll to Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Sorc 3/Lock 1 instead of taking Pyro 2… Since I know that Wiz 3 is future proof.

@avykos

Those are 2x 3,6k hits right? Pretty huge scaling.

Few questions:

• How much does the skill says it gains from INT?

• Have you measured the usual time between attacks? I tried to count and I think it’s somewhere between 2~3 seconds.

• Have you got the time on XBOW CD? Have you found any add-on or somthing like that which could show it’s cooldown?

• Could you post some videos of your 260+ grinding? Like 10 harcore minutes would be awesome to get the idea of how you really use your summon.

Thanks in advance.