Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

i spent about 1mil and got a 10star, and fed everything on my other templeshooter, which is near 7 star now

i never farmed 145 dungeon because it only has 1 cube, i rush 130 mainly for cubes, and make up for the exp elsewhere

Abomination works like the Nuele Card, no skills atm.

Anyone have thoughts on Ignition, I absolutely love it, but mostly based on the look and the bug with ignite and linker

Ignite is super powerful right now with linker, because of a bugā€¦ but no one seems to know the exactly mechanics of this bug until IMC confirms

Bascially there is two issue hereā€¦
Ignition does not scale with matk and init, should it scale with it or not? Currently it only scales with property attacks
When a mob gets ignite, it could take 200 or so damage with my current setup, with my normal hit being around 800. When a mob is ignited and linked, all the other linked mob gets 800 per tick, same as my normal hit damage, which is a bug

The reason why i said mechanics is unclear, is that, if ignition indeed scales with matk and int, then all the mobs should be burning for 800. If it doesnā€™t, then all the mob should be burning for 200

p.s meow buff is awesome for ignition

To answer question about damage while riding a summon?

There are two type of damage that I notice damage the summoner while mounting.

1. Piercing damage by archer enemies, like in the 175 dungeon.
  2. Damage that come from the sky.

Other type of damage wonā€™t affect you, as far as I exprienced.

1 Like

i notice about projectile and things mainly from the sky landing on top and hitting me, but i have doubts about piercing damage to be honest

I believe you wonā€™t take damage from bosses and ground spells, and only that.

• go to alemeth forest
  • lure a few monsters
  • mount and stay there
  • get rekt and wonder why little puffy balls can destroy you while a 4m golem canā€™t scratch you

(all monsters in alemeth are melee, a few mages)

What hits and doesnt hit while riding is really inconsistent so its really a crap shoot if you take damage or not. Most if not all flying and archers will hit you though.

@DogeSummoner

do u think worth it buy maga rod for 4m just for the hp?

Only you really wants that -640sp, or if you plan enchanting it
Otherwise consider a catacombs club
AoE Attack Ratio 1
Magic Attack 303
HP 1496
SP Recovery 23

1 Like

thanks! , Iā€™ll try to get more silver them.

@DogeSummoner

I got catacombs club, its awesome, thanks for the advice :grinning:

wow, its expensive on your server (which one is it?)

EU prices,maga and ignition is 2.5-2.8, catacombs club is 4-4.5

catacomb club is suppose to be the best cleric wep

-640 sp from maga wouldnā€™t be that bad caus Iā€™m sorc some ppl say its better have less sp. magas here is 4m and catacombs 6m , but catacombs is a lot better x.x

Awesome!
As a cryo, Iā€™m currently struggling at the 217 dg to get an Otrava Shield >.>. Damn, those shields being untradeable hurts ;-;

i got lucky with a ledas shield, so i am set

honestly, you can just use arde and switch to aias or sage wall in high end content groups

I got to Sorc c1 and when people say itā€™s not as bad as people make it, they were right. I used Chapparition and Necroventer for the longest time before finally getting a Templeshooter card. And they were decent cards. And I figured out that the easiest way for the AI to attack your enemies was to basically run around it while it tanks your mobs.

I do have a question though I want to level up my Templeshooter card. Can I use other cards to level it up and whats the easier extra card to grind if so?

unless you can comfortably farm world boss, there is no real way to farm cards, the best thing you can do is run dungeon repeatedly for them

i run 130 daily because it has more cubes then 145 for example

but then i caved and bought it from other players anyway

a 5star is around 500-600k on my server and 10star is about 1mil

Hey guys kind of a noob here, going Cryo 3 > Sorc 2 > Warlock and I was wondering if I should use plate or cloth armor. Thanks in advance.

I recommend plate but you can use the Cafrisun set to make leveling easier until you get sorc.

It would be harder to tell the difference between a real player from bots that wear that thoughā€¦

just checking, surespell cannot interrupt knockbacks, and knockbacks can still interrupt casting right?

sometimes i clicked say summon pet and it lags and i got knocked back by a boss and go urrgggghhhh