Tree of Savior Forum

Need help with cryo, sorc build :3

This is a build that Im thinking about making. I came up with this build after a couple mistakes.
I’m already cryo2, psyk, sorc.
Then I realized my mistake: only cryo 2 and no way to join the monsters.

So I made this build: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/x75wzoj5d7/

What do you guys think? And about the stats? Should I get more than 50~ 60 CON?
Should I put some into spirit? How much?

Thanks in advance!!

So you went a weird way to get to Cryo 3 sorc 2 but yeah that should be fine. Dont put any points in spirit its not worth it since your going Sorc C2. Take as much con as you feel comfortable with i never go over 40 to 50 con in my builds as i don’t think i need more than that. Using plate armor for the hp bonuses is good to boost hp without needing to invest as much in con as well since you dont need the sp bonus from cloth armor.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! And what about the skill points? What do you think?

if you went cryomancer as sorcerer do not expect to do crazy dps, you are like a supporting dps so you may act like one, most part of you dps is from the card level instead of int, 500 int may give you a bonus close to 650 damage. I’d rather consider having high con so at least i can go pvp as i wont do any crazy dps later levels if i want to pve. You can choose 15k hp and your summon hitting for 6k or you can have 30k hp and your summon hitting for 5k.