Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

how much more damage it gives? how many %? hmmm

[Summoners Reset for Upcoming Changes]

In the thread above I discussed with some people how we sorcerers (Summoners = General name) that we should get rank reset / stat reset / skill reset to allow us to shift our summoners to fit the upcoming changes.

Any thoughts on the discussion?

PS: Iā€™ve linking the two forums is considered against the rules, I would love if someone told me. I donā€™t want to overstep.

1 Like

I agree with that topicā€™s op, however, it is not going to happen.

Distributing reset pot for selective population across all the servers are not simple thing. Surely, IMC will not put any extra work on their already over booked staffs.

Best case is that they will tell us to just wait for the R9 reset.

In terms of sorcerer I donā€™t see it warranting a resetā€¦ builds and skills invested will still be pretty much the same. :confused:

50% more damage.

I agree. Although a reset wouldnā€™t hurt anyone, they didnā€™t really change anything major to make it so certain builds work/donā€™t work. All they did was make the summons stronger, and if you have a decent sorc build (which you shouldā€™ve reset to at the end of the event), then all the patch does is benefit you. Something that would warrant a reset, for example, would be if they made Sorc2 trash and Sorc3 was amazing.

2 Likes

Heard Ktos is working on sorcs and necrosā€¦ Would SPR still be the main stat?

SPR already IS sorc/necros main statā€¦

Latest ktos patch adjusted fireballā€™s overheat to 5. So itā€™s still good to put at least 1 point on it.

IS salamion gonan be useful after the latest ktos patch? IS it worth putting points into?

Highly doubt itā€™s worth putting more than one point into. They made its damage scaling higher, but itā€™s still dumb 'ol salamion with the slow attacks and the bad ai.

1 Like

soā€¦ soon summoner patch? meyby? i hope ._. ā€¦

1 Like

dying to know that as well

Anxious for every new patch notes lol

The day where ā€œLooking for dps, dopple, elememes, sorcā€ come true

And it is a no on it being this patch.

what card is best helga or netherbovine?

True, I can see people going Sorc2 instead of warlock2 o-o ?

TODAY MAYBE??!!?! HYPE

/20charss

NOPE.

/20charssssssssssss

You can go sorc c2 and warlock c2