Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

@andre_souza.pt with the upcoming patch 100% Netherbovine for riding skills

we will never get this patch .___. my necro can only farm-afk cuz he is so weak -.-

@alavien1 i feel ya mate :sob:

1 Like

Guys, ktos only recently received the summon patch two weeks ago. We are behind about one month from their updates, so donā€™t get your hopes up so soon.

Also, nobody knows when the update will come, so everyone should stop spreading estimates, cause that just leads to disappointmentā€¦

1 Like

But it drives the netherbovine card all the way up to 8mill.

woot? must check market ;x

@Valentine we all know that we donā€™t get the changes right after ktos ā€¦ but it is frustrating anyways :thinking:

1 Like

Itā€™s already disappointing, I want something new and interesting that isnā€™t some exp event or time sink. Iā€™ve done enough rerolls and all 12 of my slots are full of 330ā€™s. At least the summoner patch would make it fun to go around blasting stuff and playing around with different cards.

Also holding out on farming mats for gear, because DPK is absolutely horrible. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

As much as Iā€™d love the changes to come as fast as possible Iā€™d like to remind you all to be patient.

Itā€™s something thatā€™s essential if you want to enjoy this game. We have been suffering with bugs on this game for such a long time and our favourite class has been one to take hits multiple times.

Iā€™d much rather wait for couple extra weeks to have a properly working patch instead of not being able to enjoy the patch, once applied, due to severe bugs.

Itā€™s frustrating but this mentality has helped me with the wait, theyā€™ve botched new patches for us numerous times so all I hope is they take their time so they can deliver a stable patch.

Sure, patience might help, but the longer patches get backed up. Means IToS could get another overload patch of everything at the same time again.

Weā€™ve seen how those worked out for our servers every other time theyā€™ve decided to do this.

so far. TempleShooter still the best? dps wise?

If you use the riding skills with him every now and then, yes.

1 Like

oh ic. i thought its netherbovine. thx bro

and btw bro. TempleS skills + icewall can combo?
@Valentine

No, it cannot. Donā€™t think any of the summons can make ice wall shard fly out.

1 Like

sad. HAHA thx!

###############

@AmartiZ Netherbovine is the best ā€œriding skill cardā€ ( for aoe ) with the upcoming changes ā€¦ but atm it is not so good :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Ok, so about the weapons?
Regard Horn Staff is the way to go, or Skull smasher/ heart of glory can be better?
Considering the scenario of a sorcerer with other classes with damage skills, and sorc full spr focused only on summon.

Only your Spr and your weapon MATKwork for summon.
Soo regard horn staff is probably the best weapon for summoner. As it have the highest Raw Matk / Best transcend bonus.
Int or any other form of bonus Matk donā€™t seem to have any effect on summon (From a test video from KToS after the summon balance patch I saw.

1 Like

Tk se vc nĆ£o tem Thaumaturge 2 na build Ć© o Regard Horn Staff mesmo, se vc tiver thauma 2 Skull Smahser Ć© melhor.

1 Like

but according to @Valentine itā€™s still the glorious Temple Shooter. lul

and btw. summons can crit right? because of monster card stats right? hehe