Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

I went the pyro route because cyro too mainstream

If you are using netherbovin as main and a lazy manā€¦ sorc c2, necro c2 is good. Lesser skill to cast and manage, just shoggoth, skeleton warrior, salamoin, just mount and spam D

Minor Sorcerer buff in Ktos, Desmodus with 2 overheats.

what does it means? iā€™ve seen on the patch many skill having more overheats, but i donā€™t know what it is.

You can use it more often before entering cooldown. 2 overheats = use 2 times before Cd, 5 overheats = five times before Cd etc.

ohhhh, overheats are charges, didnā€™t related it, thnks.

Iā€™ll give something to think about even if your answer shows a clear lack of understanding (the form also lacks of respect but Iā€™ll take that aside).

Basis to start :

Statement for leveling

At low level all your damages are coming from Blessing.

What are the best way to spread blessing?

1- Auto attack with more than 1 line. It is easy to obtain 4 lines from lvl 40 (Cafrisun + Sacrament + Enchant fire + Base)

2- Multi hits that will spread more efficiently Blessing for the cost of one animation (you have to consider the number of AA you loose to use the spell)
If the number of hits is higher than the number of AA youā€™ll put in the meantime use it or pass otherwise.

3- Spell Choice:

1- Fireball is a mono hit and isnt answering the condition anymore. You are forced to be in melee where you never want to be (face-tanking and KB)

2- Firewall got a charging time (when you prepare the tiles that can be reduced by a macro) and an awful long animation time, a maximum number of hits. A solid 15 or a 0 point.
I choose 0 point because the spell is inconsistent (mostly because of the KBs)

3- Flameground is Aoe DOT without any maximum of target number (correct if iā€™m wrong). It hits 12 times for 1 or 2 AA depending on your ping / attack speed. The spell is good as it is at start. Youā€™ll cast during all your carrier for residual damage.

4- Fire pillar is a sick CC and an Aoe DOT that is a twenty hits spell for 1 or 2 AA for the same. A better spell to spread Blessing. Lvling the spell also improves its Aoe Ratio and size (correct if iā€™m wrong again).

5- Enchant fire is scaling on SPR and INT but is level dependent. It is either 1 (to have the line when AA), 5 (full duration) or 15 (Maximize your support).

6- Without anyway to ignite my targets, I canā€™t use Flareā€¦

To maximize the time spent to use the spell, putting the higher level of Flame ground is the best action.

So my points are so far:
0 Fireball/Firewall/Ignite
15 Enchant Fire
15 Flame ground
10 Fire pillar

I have 5 points left. I decided to put them in Hellbreath that isnā€™t good unless you hit 4 or more targets (around the same DPS as AA). Anyway 5 points in FB/FW/Ignite are underwhelming

To complement the first statements:.

With Full SPR majority of the spells are greatly underwhelming because you have a low magic attack but decent elemental damage that are flat additions (Enchant Fire and later on Enchant lightning). Your best bet is to capitalize on multi hits to use that at your advantageā€¦

After R7 as pointed by @Xiao_Sky (even if the numbers are wrong, monsters in Pystis and such have mostly less than 100K HP). AA start to fall down a lot (you need 4-5 AA to kills the monsters) but it corresponds (or will correspond) to the point your Sorcerer Spells (Riding Iā€™m pointing at you) will kick in.

You want to maximize the time riding your Summon (because it deals more damage than you!) so you want to cast as few spells as possible. But once again casting a flameground is better than a fireball (2148% against 496% and 2748% versus 546% if Agny is equipped) in terms of DPS/action.
You might also forget to cast the spells and spend all your time riding the summon if the summons damage is greatly upgraded with the patch.

The idea of the build was to propose an alternative to the Cryo 3 builds by offering a playable alternative with a different experience. Some skills scales with SPR and the other take advantage of what you provide (Elemental damage and Multihits) making a reasonable build.
In my opinion the Cryo one is better because the Tree is really a great tool for party plays, Fire pillar is sadly far from that (the vortex effect is really worth giving up the damage)

Hey at least youā€™ll be able to transform it into an Enchant Fire scroll bot :smiley:

1 Like

Flameground is 1 point only, why? cuz more points will give u almost nothing, lov damage only ;/ srlsy its a waste of 14 poitns if u want to max itā€¦ firewall lvl 6 is so much better, fireball at last lvl 5 is a must have imo, and flare 1, rest is as u want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i have tested already MANY pyro builds, but its your choice

Its indeed a waste of points, the % increase is very small and it doesnt increase the time it stays on the ground.

Flameground / Fire Pillar affected target count as ignited.

As a pyro im sadā€¦ firewall ratio is really low, dmg % is capped.

Fireball isā€¦ unless you have transcend weapon.

Fire breath isā€¦ unless you go wiz 2 for surespell. Otherwise interrupt forever.

Flame ground and fire pillar is the only good spell till you meet blue elet or those flammin mage. Because fire skill heals them.

I get whack more often than anyone else while spamming fireskill.

When sorc buff is hereā€¦ cyro or wiz3 is still better

I think the same about pyro classā€¦
Cryo without RuneCast is a support onlyā€¦
All ppl here think is very easy to get 200% more dmg on ur weapon like korean players do and will all the time on riding spamming summon spell without need use outher skillsā€¦ :rofl:

Guys, which boss cards should i aim for the summon patch?
Templeshooter still?

If u Necro with Sorc 1 = Templeshooter is OK
If u Sorc 2 or 3 = Netherbovine is OK

Guys, knowing that i can change the summon into a card of my liking but itā€™ll keep the status of the main Card in the grimoire

Whatā€™s the card with the best status? The one i should put lvl 10 and use in the main slot

Netherbovin price soar 4m now. Lucky i brought mine at 80k

it depend if u want use ride then netherbovine for aoe and necroventer for bosses if u dont want to ride TS is still best

Too bad you cant summon in town, would prefer to ride dullahan instead. Getting bored with the mount

guys where i can confirm decay increase missle attackdamage? cant find it. but i know i read it somewhere. and another thing. templeshooter attacks is considered missle attack? pls confirm. thx alot

https://tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs/225 yes, TS has missile attacks.

1 Like