Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

That’s my opinion.
I wouldn’t take FF for perma-bloodsucking…

the AI is pretty bad, specifically with boss fights it requires you to run up to the boss so the summon will attack it correctly… any time you run away from an aoe your summon will follow you and wont attack the boss unless you run back in toward the boss to reset the tether.
the way the summon tethers to you is ‘intuitive’ but incredibly frustrating when trying to kite mobs around.

see daVinciPaint below:

3 Likes

Because I wanna try something else aside warlock since it is already my main.

I’m thinking Wiz3>Link1>Sorc2>Necro or Feather. Which would be better? Or should I wait for future ranks since it’s my 3rd sub. Will still take time before I reach that level.

personally I’d wait to see how rank 8 pans out, and also see how the next necro circle is. If the next necro circle is good enough it might be worth taking sorc1 for the cat, and then maxing out on necro in r8…

like Wiz3>Link1>Sorc1>Necro3

Just want to seek the advice of the veteran summoners here.

When I use my summon in a party dungeon, I have difficulty choosing between “Attack” or “Hold” commands. How do you guys manage it?

“Attack” is good for asking my TS to travel to a specific point and to attack all the monsters encountered while moving to that point. When it reaches the end point, if you are located nearby, the TS will act normally just like sorc c1 AI. It’s a command I would use when I am moving along with my summon with enemies ahead of me. But the problem is sometimes after several use of it, TS will stop attacking when it reaches the spot. It will not even follow me like sorc c1 AI.

“Hold” is situational but is also very useful. I ask my TS to travel straight to the specified spot and hold it there. So TS will move to the point and start attacking enemies within range. But the downside to this skill is once you use it, your TS will stay put until further instruction. So how i usually use it is to move in advance of the party to lure a group and get TS to tank them and start hitting them. But if my party is too fast, TS will end up lagging behind. I have to ask it to move along and follow the group and every hold command will have some cast animation delay, slowing me down together with my TS.
The quickest solution of course is to resummon for some SP cost.

I just want to know if I am doing it right and if there are better ways I can manage the summon. Would it be better to ride? And btw, movement speed for ride is not affected by chronomancer’s buff. Wondering if it’s intended.

1 Like

Check out this thread. I have my build there

Wiz 3 -> Link - Sorc 2 - Featherfoot

Some game play videos as well.

Can someome with a 10-star level 15 Temple Shooter tell me how much atq he’s got? And your level and INT please.

Check here There are more numbers in the link but with everything it’s:

Sorc 3 - 240 - Summoning lv 15

1 Like

I wonder if I go to sorc c3… how should I distribute skill point? Max summoning and bats of course
But the rest? Should I go to salamion 10, morph 1(to use templeshooter twice, ride skill morph ride skill), hold 1, 1 atk ground, 2 cats buff?
Thanks for advice

Summoning/Bats 15/15 , Cat Buff 5/5 , Ride / Morph / Hold Ground 1 (you can get attack ground if you like also i tend to ignore it since i have hold and the 2 sec cd reduction). 5/5 Desmous (yes i know its “crap”, but for a 25sec cd, pairs ok with linker 1 if you buy the trait for earth damage bonus, and low preptime, comboing it with Bats on linked targets is not a bad thing, plus unlike Salamion (who lets face it might hit a few targets if you are lucky, is just to slow and clunky atm). 2/5 Evocation (Here’s hopeing they buff this skill or something in the future…)

I have
Int - 545
M.Atk - 1131
TS Lv 10 - 3809
Summoning Lv 10 =D

Al last Im sorcerer c3. Omg im happy

Gz!!! , I hope they release rank 8 , so I can reach sorc 3 too :heart_eyes:

Yeah im trying to level a Wiz C3 / Link 1 / Sorc 3 at the moment myself, that way I am setup nicely for ither a new Rank 8 Class or one of the rank 7’s i skipped going Sorc 3.

What do you think about this build?

Wizard c1 pyro c2 linker c2 sorc c2 and waiting for r8 class. Enchanter. As It is impossible to be a proper dps without wiz c3, going enchanter would be ok.

Trying to fix my friend’s build. He is wiz c1 pyro c2 linker c1 sorc c2 right now and feel useless on truffle. He is thinking about rerolling a wiz ele wl.

besides 3 extra links, what else is c2 linker good for? is it even worth an extra circle vs c1?

What do you recommend us then? Without wiz3 what can we do?

Maybe Wiz1 Pyro2 Link1 Sorc2 and wait till rank 8 info.

From what I understand, pyro is weak late game. Wouldn’t it be better to just Wiz3 Link1 Sorc2 and wait? (That’s what i’m doing)

Being able to link 3 extra targets for one circle doesn’t sound like it’s worth it to me especially as r5+

He is already wiz 1 pyro 2 linker 1. Sorc 2 anyway.there is no turning back.he can go warlock but for what reason? He will not have dps without wiz3

Sorcerer 3 or Warlock 1 imo. I don’t know how much damage warlock will do without quick cast though. It’s probably best to wait till rank 8 info before deciding or sorc 3 and pray for buff.