Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

actualy, no… for some reason it gives more.

It goes to 5*Int in summoning lv 15

@DacreFullbuster

No need for Lolopanther anymore! This beauty was added recently and it gives 19 INT!(-12 CON, tho)

1 Like

@DogeSummoner

-12 CON in invested stats = +30 or more INT with bonus and ranks.

Seriously, I find it much better to rely on CON/HP gear and leave more INT points on investements.

Thats the gloves effects, it doesn’t reflect in bonus CON or INT. Besides it’s only for Summoning, you can change it to plate after using it.

@DogeSummoner

Yes it does, if you invest your points with final gear in mind you can go on MUCH lower invested stats for CON.

Its possible to have 29k+ HP with only gears and cards on kToS at level 280, 0 CON invested. That leaves you 600+ INT which is much more than any gear woul do if you had 50~150 CON (Which is easily obtainable through equipments)

1 Like

oh… I meant for bonuses, sorry for the confusion. Items wont reflect in INT bonuses.

@DogeSummoner

exactly, that’s why I’m saying you should get CON or HP from gear and use all possible investments to INT since the more you put into it the more you get.

someone with ~100 CON will have ~380 less INT then someone who is full INT (~1,5K on each TS hand).

1 Like

And 100 CON -> 8500 Health, not that hard to reach…

I’ll leave my invested CON in 50 and never touch it when I start leveling the sorcerer again :stuck_out_tongue:

Still be using the INT items before summoning then switching tho :x (380 atk)

@DogeSummoner

Yes, obviouly the best is still to switch for summoning, maybe even Transmit Pranas and Swell Brain.

But the point is, reaching 2200 INT gives TS 8.8k~11k atq (level 10~15) on each hand and you won’t do that investing in CON

I’ll wait for stat reset and use HP cards from the new system with 0 CON, hope it’s all worth it at level 600.

Ok I’m a noob to sorcerer and I just got my first Templeshooter card last night and it was my first try. Lucky

So it’s at lv 1. I’m understanding that the max level is 10? and how big is the difference between level 1 Templeshooter and level 10? What other cards are useful? I have Chipparition or sth at level 3 and I liked it before Templeshooter.

@ybazz87

Chaparition is nice but only TS, can atk 2 times multiple targets, also have a lot of critc atk…

Each star on the card = +10% stats

Do you think it still better to go full int even if youre only going sorc2 giving you only lvl 10 summoning? If you probably want to maximize TS damage then sorc3 is a must but if your only going for sorc2 then warlock or rune caster or featherfoot i think going full int is not that madatory…

I heard in ktos TS was fixed to shoot once only :o

I really, really hope that is not true :frowning: or the new cards make up for it… we can only wait and bleed see

1 Like

@DogeSummoner

was the Transpose bug already fixed at kToS? (remaining hp being reset when rebuffing)

i think it was mentioned by IMC that it was one of those bugs they are currently working on?

i am remaking my Sorcerer, going on: wiz3->thau1->sorc2->war

50Con, rest Int… around 10.5k raw hp on Lv.280 (so maybe it may hit 15k with equips & cards)?

having Swell Left Arm for additional DPS (if there is no Thaumaturge c2-c3 on my party) is an advantage

and better stat configuration on PVP Survival or PVE DPS modes via Transpose.

what do you think?

I couldn’t find info on that :confused: sorry. I know Swash is fixed on both environments and transpose was mentioned in june’s 15th Know issues.

“Transpose: Losing HP when using Thaumaturge’s skill ‘Transpose’ again while its effect from the previous casting is on.”

The build looks nice but you if you have to solo it might be a little bit annoying without linker or ice tree, nothing impossible though just taking a little longer to kill groups solo. Having wiz 3 you are assuring future-proof damage with quickcast.

Don’t forget transpose has an attribute to balance int/con so, if they fix it, 0 CON is viable too.

Would featherfoot work well with Sorc?

Wiz3>Link1>Sorc2>Feather

I heard that featherfoot drains a lot of SP which is bad for Sorc but isn’t blood sucking the only skill that drains a lot of SP? Will we be using blood sucking a lot or just for the occasional HP drain? I suppose the main damage will come from templeshooter, or does it not?

Or would a build with Necro1 work better

Wiz3>Link1>Sorc2>Necro1

Flesh Cannon benefits a lot from quick cast. What about switching Sorc2 with Necro2 instead. Is the AI for sorceress that bad? For Necro2 I get skeletons + higher level flesh cannon. And I can go Necro3 when it comes out (if it turns out to be good)

That’s my opinion.
I wouldn’t take FF for perma-bloodsucking…

the AI is pretty bad, specifically with boss fights it requires you to run up to the boss so the summon will attack it correctly… any time you run away from an aoe your summon will follow you and wont attack the boss unless you run back in toward the boss to reset the tether.
the way the summon tethers to you is ‘intuitive’ but incredibly frustrating when trying to kite mobs around.

see daVinciPaint below:

3 Likes

Because I wanna try something else aside warlock since it is already my main.

I’m thinking Wiz3>Link1>Sorc2>Necro or Feather. Which would be better? Or should I wait for future ranks since it’s my 3rd sub. Will still take time before I reach that level.

personally I’d wait to see how rank 8 pans out, and also see how the next necro circle is. If the next necro circle is good enough it might be worth taking sorc1 for the cat, and then maxing out on necro in r8…

like Wiz3>Link1>Sorc1>Necro3