Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

I was thinking something like full int with thau/sorc to summon then transpose. And prob stack as much hp/int as I can since magic attack doesn’t boost summon.

edit: and is that 2x4000~? or is it 2x2000~ attack?

Oh… forgot thauma, folks around say the converted bonus in INT goes to CON with transpose too.

Just watch out because your health is not restored when you cast or recast transpose, so you’d need a cleric or potions.

Yep, it is, two hits around 3.5k (5k crits) on bosses my lv

thanks for the info. Is there a formula for summon damage? and is your templeshooter 10 stars?

edit: alright so correct me if i’m wrong, all extra points in summon does is add additional damage on top of your summon’s stats. for example, level 15 summon is 1.8 x int as additional damage so if i were to have 650 int it’ll be 1.8 x 650 which is 1170 and then multiply that by 2 because of templeshooter which will give me 2340 additional damage to templeshooter’s auto attacks. Now with a level 10 summon is 1690 additional damage.

so i would be only missing out 650 damage per templeshooter autos comparing sorc 3 to sorc 2. Does that sound right? and is it worth it? i’m going to assume the additional damage applies to riding skills as well.

I’m also curious about summon familiar’s damage formula because it has no magic attack listed in tosbase. Can I use it as full int build and then transpose? Will the bats scale off my previous or current stats?

To add to this, you can also get Geppetto Leaves and Grand Cross Recipes from the same map. Both also have high demand and high prices

You can say similar things for Terra imp gem, where you can get Terranium, but… 11000 kill and not a single Terranium as well, as no gem for me LOL

but yea, gepetto leaf drops quite often

I’ve made some tests, these are the results:
Sorc 3 - 240 - Summoning lv 15

No Items
Int - 452
M.Atk - 698
Tooltip - 813 (additional damage in Summoning description)
TS 10 - 3865 (templeshooter 10 stars)
TS 1 - 2398 (templeshooter 1 stars)

+1 Int(453) - Novice Bangle
TS 10 - 3870
TS 1 - 2401
Tooltip - 815

+10 INT(462) - Rokas Robe
TS 10 - 3915
TS 1 - 2425
Tooltip - 831

Full Item (22 + 3 + 14 + 10 = 49)
Int - 501
M.Atk - 1033 matk(maledoom +0)
TS 10 - 4110
TS 1 - 2533
Tooltip - 901

Still trying to figure out the damage formula in it, i don’t see the pattern :frowning:

Familiar LV6:
Tried summoning bats and removing weapon and… the damage is calculated on explosion, here is the difference between no weapon and maledoom +0
No weapon (911 damage per bat)

Maledoom +0(286 matk + 22 int) (1431 damage per bat)

1 Like

according to this, it’s

value = ([Character MINMATK] + [Character MAXMATK]) / (3.5 - ([Skill Level] × 0.1))

Probably, yes. The description changes after I removed Maledoom(712->499)

The greater boss still Summoning :frowning:

How much INT should I have invested in Sorc? I have 60 into it currently and 45 into Con on my Lv96 Cryo3

alright so bat damage is calculated at time of explosion and 1 int = 5~ dmg for summon at lvl 15. this is really helpful stuff, thank you very much.

edit: is the summon’s damage is generated at time of summon or stats in real time.

@Kuonkuon You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Just tested:
-Summon with items
-Criticals on Ghost-type - 2800~2900
-Criticals on Cloth-type - 5700~

Unequip items
-Criticals on Ghost-type - 2800~2900
-Criticals on Cloth-type - 5700~

Re-summon without Items
-Criticals on Ghost-type - 2600~2700
-Criticals on Cloth-type - 5300~5400

So I’d say in the moment of summon

@wolfdoggie That’s really up to your prefferences and playstyle
Solo/Group
PVP/PVE focus
Earth Tower

Solo and PVP is recommended 50~70 CON(not counting bonus)
PVE and Group you decide, but enough to not be one-shot around is recommended xD

I got to 240(40 in CON) with no big troubles mostly because you command TS to go first and tank everything

i got a question, does Minotaur Card drop at higher level dungeons?
or it only drops at Nefritas Cliff Lv.32 mission Bull Hunting (Kayetonas NPC)?

would like to have this card, it’s normal attacks are always knockback+knockdown

i’ve read somewhere that you can join that quest in a party (shared quest) as long as you haven’t finished yours (abandoned quest so that it doesn’t get finished) so that you will still gain drops from it (so that you can always repeat the boss quest because there is no boss card reward in finishing that quest)

I can’t say for 240+ but i think you cant obtain it for now :confused:

i see, thanks!

by the way, can you control the location where you will spawn your summon, and can you animation-cancel skills such as summoning and summon salamion?

also, can you animation-cancel Evocation? was thinking if that’s possible then maybe we can mount and use a summon skill via Evocation before it explodes?

You can summon while jumping for some bizarre reason, so I find it’s most effective to jump before casting Summoning/Salamion/Familiar to avoid losing momentum.

Summoning does need to finish the full animation and can’t be cancelled, but you can move after activating Salamion, Familiar and Servant. If you cast while jumping with these skills then you should keep moving at the same speed without slowing down (though I find Sally is a bit finnicky sometimes with cancelling the animation, and I don’t bother cancelling Servant since I’m usually casting it out of battle so there’s not much benefit to jumping around).

Not sure about Evocation since I’m only C2 but I don’t think the Evocation summon can be mounted…

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’m currently level 150. I focused on INT and CON, but I did waste a lot of points in SPR because I took too long to find out it was actually a % of SP that was drained from Summoning.
I’mma remake my char as soon as I get a Token, but first I need to decide the new stats of my Cryo3 Sorc 3.
I’ve seen a lot of people saying 50 Con, rest in INT but even with more CON than that I die a lot inside Dungeons and a few times that leads to not getting the cube.

Is FULL CON viable in Cryo 3 Sorc 3? Will the Summoning damage be ridiculous? Has any of you tried it? Any possible feedback from veterans on this matter? It’s consuming me. Thanks guys.

50 CON before 200, and probably 80-100 CON by 280 is ideal
0 SPR is enough

Also wear plate, and max plate mastery, the secret of not dying

ok got it, thanks!

//20charssssssssssssss

i would like to also know this, currently i’m building a Full CON Sorc,
or maybe it’s better to go 2:1 = CON:INT? so that we can still get the +10% per rank bonus of INT?

anyways, so going Warlock instead of Sorc C3 would be bad in the future?

6/9/2016 - KTOS Changes:

Sorcerer, Riding:
You can now use Summoning Skills whilst riding. (I.e Familiar, Servant, Salamion etc.)

(PVP Only)
Pole of Agony: Damage has been reduced by 50%
Dark Theurge: Damage has been reduced by 50%

source: http://pastebin.com/KLsfmr2Y

after the sub0 nerf, now going for warlock damage reduction.

now, only left is for these changes to be merged on our version.