Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Is really just that , and the hope they improve desmodus and evocation, but summoning and familiar lv15 makes a bigger dif than lv 10 …

Do summon cards scale with character level? My level 10 temple shooter at skill level one and character level 126 has only 1700 physical listed on the grimoire. Sorry if it’s been asked before.

They scale to your characters Int, the Skills level so in a way sure they do assuming you are leveling Int some as you go and maxing the summon skill out. Pet also is the level as its owner, so higher level you are higher level the pets base stats are also (before INT/Skill is factored in)

ty I should’ve assumed as much.

I have problem with the multi-shooting skill of Templeshooter.
When I aim it at a group of enemies, after hitting the “S” button, the templeshooter somehow will change direction and aim at something else. Does anyone know how to deal with this?

Mostly he targets his closest enemy and use skill at that direction. Since monster in ToS always try not to stay on top of each other, try using any cc or moving a bit back before firing away.

Im looking for the mob gem for summoning. Alredy killed 900. Somebody has it? How many mobs average?

I killed ~5000 dandel and no gem yet.

also killed ~1k summoning gem mobs and got nothing.

How do your trigger templeshooter skills? Is it random or is there a specific way to trigger it. And is there a cooldown? Roughly how much damage so those special skills do compared to the regular hits?

Varies from your Summoning level Icyruios. I’m assuming you mean with the ride skill card moves correct? Summons do not use there skills themselves, only the master can activate them when using riding, and using the 2-4(or 5 skill if summon has it).
Skill 1 is the summons basic attack and has no cooldown, the rest when used have ruffly a 45sec-1min cooldown.

Ok so basically if I get Sorc1, the only skill my summon will be using is the normal attack.

But if I get Sorc2, I can use the special skills such as the rapid fire, fireworks from sky and the flame? And each of these special skills have a 45sec-1min cooldown.

How is the damage from these special skills relative to the normal attack? (can’t really ask for specific number since everyone gears are different)

If you’re one of the crazy (me included) people who have double Templeshooters, it’s more like 30s cd (thanks to Morph). :smiley: In fact you’ll probably be very busy just spamming templeshooter skills.

So how a sorc typically play is

Link mobs together > ride and spam the powerful skills? Correcy me if I’m wrong.

How is the damage like, compared to lets say…pyro skills such as fireball/firewall/flame ground when linked (not that fair to compare to ele since frost cloud is …yeah)

Thing is, even with quick riding (ride > activate skill > jump off) it will still consume quite a bit of SP. On top of that, if you’re a linker you’d probably be better off just Linking and letting the Templeshooter AA than spamming abilities. It’d be more cost efficient.

Note that only Templeshooter’s multishot ability hits like a truck (skill 2) so in a bossing scenario, your most effective use of a sorc is the Templeshooter multishot > morph > repeat since generally linking a solo boss is kind of pointless.

If you’re a cryo 3 however it’s slightly different since there’s no limit to how many mobs can be pulled by the ice tree, normally you just run into a room (or get a tank to do it for you) pull everything, tree > ride > multishot heaven.

So for lower HP mobs, linking + Templeshooter AA would be better. Other than that, if I go Wiz3 I can use magic missile, whereas if I go Pyro2 I can use my other fire skills

However, for higher HP mobs like maybe above 40k HP, linking > ride > rapidfire would be the way to go. Is there a way to check the CD of the rapidfire skill? Does it shows like any normal skill?

“Generally” yeah. I mean beyond that sorcs (especially sorc2) can be used as an off-tank or an emergency tank if you dont get one while dungeon diving.

The… ‘golden’ rule is basically this - your previous classes will determine what your role would be. If you ran full con cryo3 (or like me 2:1 con/int) you’d be more of an off-tank where you send in your summon to stand next to mobs awhile you spam CC. If you’re a linker, you’ll generally be running around linking mobs and letting your temple AA all the way (since it’s faster and less sp intensive).

Pyro sorcs are a new thing so I havent a clue how it fits, probably use their summons as extra dps shrugs

As for the timers, multishot is about a good 45 seconds, and no there’s no legit way to check it except manually. Afaik they havent patched in cd timers or anything yet.

anyone playing from kToS that can point to videos showing all the skills and attack patterns of new boss cards? i think here are the new ones:

• Frogola
  • Pyroego
  • Genmagnus
  • Helgasercle
  • Centaurus
  • Naktis
  • Rexifer
  • Velorchard
  • Blud
  • Mitris
  • Unicorn
  • Tomb Lord
  • Fallen Statue
  • Merregina
  • Sparnanman
  • Strongholder
  • LithoRex
  • Marionette
  • Gorgon
  • Nuodai

Their real names in our version(the weird looking names are from game files as in Lecifer is Rexipher):

Sparnasman
Lithorex
Progola
Lavenzard
Prisoncutter
Gorgon
Rexipher
Rikaus
Mirtis
Velorchard
Unicorn
Tomblord
Helgasercle
Naktis
Blut
Pyroego
Nuodai
Centaurus
Marionette
Master Genie
Merregina
Corrupted

Strongholder is Cyclops
The complete list (old + new) is in the dropdown here, including the search term in tos-kr.neet.tv

post #785

I’ll search more later, but so far I’ve only seen Tomblord basic attacking.

Id like to see this one in action with a sorc :smile:

I just want LV10 card of all Demon Lords D:
Including Marnox, Zaura and mostly Hauberk