Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Yes

Earthquake brakes joint penalty instantly do not use it on linked monsters o.o

So if im getting your sorc 3 people right the trick to sorc 3 damage is 2 ten star temple shooters then spamming rapid fire with morph?
Anyone have any other good damage combos for sorc or is this one the best currently?
Also i now regret selling my second and 3rd Templeshooter i should have kept a spare.

@DogeSummoner
Just got my warlock with cryo 3 sorc 2, its an awesome build, lots of dmg, easy to solo maps for my lvl (225 now), I miss linker, but there’s no how to get at the moment… maybe with the ranks 8~10, I could get warlock 2 and 3 with link 1.

Yeah… sometimes I miss it too… then I summon a tree and proceed to pew pew pew the souls out of the monsters while they see me rolling with their remains. \ :grin: /

nice~ then i wont have to worry about going sorc c3 then XD

Nice info!
Would someone help in my build?

Thanks!

Hi Moises!

1. 470 Int x 1.8 = 849 additional dmg.

Because Temple Shooter deals double dmg it is like Int x 3.6 = 1698

1. Each 2 seconds.

2. 60 seconds XBOW CD.

3. I will try to post video on weekend.

4. Warlock is good option if you have Wizard.

1 Like

Hi Xiayang

I am Pyro-Linker2-Sorc3.

I am not really happy with Pyro skills at 260 lvl +

If I were you, i would take Wizard3-Linker-Sorc3/Sorc2-Warlock or Pyro-Linker2-Sorc3.

Int 465/Sorc3

Skill 1 Autoattack - 7,2k-11,6k
Skill 2 XBow/Rapid Fire = 100 k dmg
Skill 3 is not worth
Skill 4 deals around 30k.

Generally I use only Skill 2.

1 Like

Actually, there some hidden additional damage, If you equip Rokas Robe and open the grimoire you’ll notice the attack increasing by more than 18(10 Int*1.8)

True. Meanwhile, Please note that i’ve just answered to Moises Question “How much does the skill says it gains from INT?”

If we could only have clearer tooltips :frowning:

Just solo’ed siauliai mission today as rank6 sorc, it was a lot of fun, but it took a lot of time because of how much hp those bosses has for 1 person

What made it worst is… i forgot to bring pots !!!

1 Like

Nice i managed to 2 man the 160 dungeon about 3 days ago. I wanted to do it once and since no one runs it i figured id give it a shot. So far it seems like Templeshooter can tank pretty much everything in the game easily.

1 Like

do we take damage while riding summons or do the summon take the damage?

Where do you farm the cards to feed to the TS?

I am completely out of them and unless Team Storage lets you transfer them at some point I’m stuck at level 6.

Tepleshooter did take quite a lot of damage from the tree’s line of sight skill, but never close to death, just noticable hp lost

But yea, being able to solo things is fun, but because of how much HP certain contents have, I like how IMC has kept it so solo’ing doesn’t break the game either, where everyone just solo dungeons and high end contents and no team play is ever needed

In fact, Sorc class in here (or a summoner class) does provide very good team play and synergy too, especially if linker was taken. But I just enjoy being able to solo things

in case anyone is wondering, that is a 10star TS, 30spr and 330int

p.s. love how everyone calls sorcerer half finished class. maybe desmondas needs a buff, but we are pretty strong

i spent about 1mil and got a 10star, and fed everything on my other templeshooter, which is near 7 star now

i never farmed 145 dungeon because it only has 1 cube, i rush 130 mainly for cubes, and make up for the exp elsewhere

Abomination works like the Nuele Card, no skills atm.

Anyone have thoughts on Ignition, I absolutely love it, but mostly based on the look and the bug with ignite and linker

Ignite is super powerful right now with linker, because of a bug… but no one seems to know the exactly mechanics of this bug until IMC confirms

Bascially there is two issue here…
Ignition does not scale with matk and init, should it scale with it or not? Currently it only scales with property attacks
When a mob gets ignite, it could take 200 or so damage with my current setup, with my normal hit being around 800. When a mob is ignited and linked, all the other linked mob gets 800 per tick, same as my normal hit damage, which is a bug

The reason why i said mechanics is unclear, is that, if ignition indeed scales with matk and int, then all the mobs should be burning for 800. If it doesn’t, then all the mob should be burning for 200

p.s meow buff is awesome for ignition