Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

I dint realise Featherfoot abilities had such a high sp cost im glad you posted before i had a chance to get to sorcerer on the alt i was going to make sorc featherfoot.

If you go sorc>necro don’t invest in familiar just max salamion.

1 Like

I did sorc with Link c1 and I don’t like it, link is sux even at c2.

1 Like

I probably went a stupid path, but then i wanted to try something fun, or so it seems

Anyway, I am currently wiz 3 > link1 > sorc1
And I am planning to go all the way to sorc3

My idea is to use quick cast for 50% dmg and have 15 bats bombing everything with ignition, arde and links, which should work in theory…
Also is there any reason to spend 1 more mil on karacha dagger instead of jusing using an arde, since i dont need the dex and cant use the set
(probably gonna buy a good shield too to swap out in occasions)

anyone tried something similar?

For my wizard3, i am going to reset soon, and thinking to get lv 15 sleep, 15 reflective shield, 5 magic missile and 5 quick cast and maybe 5 lethargy to help strike things down… but does pets deal strike, pierce damage, or does it depends on the pet?

@yaladilae

I am Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 right now, taking Warlock next.

Honestly, 10 bats with quickcast deals the same damage as 15 without it in less hits. Both Sorc C3 skills are outclassed by Warlock’s skills and 5 more levels on Temple Shooter won’t do you that much for rank 7.

I believe this is a build that will only pay off after rank 8+ and that’s why I am going through it. Linker is a 1 rank wonder, Wiz C3 boosts your damage a LOT without requiring SP usage.

Remember both Linker and Sorcerer are the only jobs until Rank 6 considered Hard to play in the game for Wizards (you can check that at job advancement). It does not say they’re actually as good as hard, it just says you won’t get the best out of it if you’re not playing in hard mode.

Im actually in the process of writing a guide for this type of build minus the linker

Like moises said its honestly a pretty solid build

Just take warlock instead of sorc 3

you can change your username at your profile :slight_smile:, my email address is nothing compared to my current username x.x

At least link helps your bats, repeat after me: “I’m batman” :grin:

can a Lvl 10 temple shooter tank in 230+ maps?

Yes, and quite effectively i might add

Has anyone tried to transfer cards via the teamstorage? I could use the cards of my alt to level my sorcerer’s cards…

Before the patch today, you can’t.

Idk about after

The only way to transfer cards as of right now (i don’t think it changed in the patch) is to card battle. When the game goes free to play I fully intent to make a second free account and level an alt to 40ish for the quest cards just for trading cards to my sorc on my main account. Otherwise use a friend you trust to try and trade cards. As some luck is required even with cards that win most battles.

Not sure if it’s already done but I think I can help out with the summon -skills- if you’re interested? Might take awhile though… video upload and all that >_>

Oh and I have Cerby and Netherbovine.

Edit: Cerberus*

Yeahhhhh im being super lazy with the skills videos. If you want to do the videos for the auto attack on Cerberus and Netherbovine ill link them in the op.

Haha sure thing! Was gonna do it anyway, then I found this thread and was like “Oh someone else already did it.”

Btw can someone show me how to do the drop down menus in the forum? im going to clean up the formatting in the main post when i upload the skills videos and i cant figure it out. Assume im a moron when it comes to anything beyond basic forum posting.

Sorcerer C3 seems really weak atm for sure. But Imo IMC will one day or another remake this class and maybe awesome. Thats why i still dunno what to take at rank 7. Actually wizz1 pyro2 linker1 sorcerer 2. Hesitate between sorcerer C3 / alchemist C1 (for potions and IA for friends) / Warlock C1.

@vincentgarderes

Take Warlock or Pyro 3, they will do better for your damage than Sorc 3. Pyro just got buffed and Hell’s Breath will have an attribute that gives +50% damage to fire skills, this might be very good for pyros as it’s some sort of Quickcast attribute for their own skills.

pyros buff isnt up on ITOS only in KTOS. The fact is that if i go for pyro3 i ll use plenty of my sp pool doing fire skills , which means less duration for summoning :(.

<|details> <|summary> Title <|/summary>
Remove the “|” because i have no idea how to put an html here without it applying :frowning:

<|/details>

Should look like this WTB Demon Lord Zaura card ;-;