Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

@vincentgarderes

if you go warlock you have the same issue, I think Warlock is the best rank 7 class for your build.

1 Like

The main guide has been updated and reformatted. The next two big things i need to do are to finish uploading skill videos. If anyone wants to make some for the cards I am missing I would appreciate it. Also i will start listing every location a card comes from. If anyone has info on the cards i don’t feel free to post and i will update the list.

I like the idea of link + sorc, but from your experience, is Linker 1 enough for you, or would Linker 2 be better?

Linker is a good class, you can take it as high as your build allows it, but you have to lose ranks when optimizing other classes, and I chose to take Sorc C2 in the place of Linker C2.

Sorc C2 has the control skills, that is vital. Summon Familiar works good with both Warlock Dark Att. and Quickcast Att… Buffing cat is called Russian Blue for a reason. You can use Summon’s skills, only someone who have used them really know how it feels.

That at Warlock’s synergy with all classes listed above, and making it into my main DPS class for rank 9+ game is where I got my build from.

Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock

Also you can go Linker > Necro > Warlock, some people go Kino, we won’t really know which is better until the game reaches rank 8 or 9 at least, so it’s all speculation now.

I like my set of skills though :wink:

Is there any high level Pyro2>Link>Sorc2 around? I’m aware pyro damage falls down at later levels but I find it hard to believe it’s useless.
I really don’t want to take wiz3.

Except it doesn’t, pyro damage falls down in groups with melees that hit your fireball away from stuff, flame ground and pillar still nice as they scale multiple times with your matk, which you should have a lot with lots of INT

If we got pyromancer’s KTOS buff before servers opened i would make pyro 3 instead of cryo
(Hell Breath Debuff : Receive additional fire property damage +50%)

Still cant find a rexipher card video so far, not sure if it actually exist in game or I need to type korean

I’m pyro2-link so I can’t have hell breath anymore. :confused:
We need more info on that debuff though, if the debuff is short and applied after every tick of Hell Breath it’ll only buff itself.
Hell Breath consumes 6% SP per second, quite a lot, but I can see it being good if the debuff is long enough.

Hey guys, I tried to calculate some things regarding stars/int/dmg relations. If you wanna take a look link to spreadsheet is below, I’m going to see if anything changes with lvl 4 skill soon
LINK

2 Likes

Actually if you only use hell breath for a few secs until debuff procs and use fire spells afterwards it doesn’t even have to last that long.

Confirms my ingame experience.

Can anyone tell me what type of attack have templeshooter? Strike Pierce stab? This is rlly important for me?

Templeshooter got pierce attack.

Doesn’t work with Lethargy attribute if that’s what you think.

Have anyone tested if Warlock’s dark attack % attribute applies to templeshooter?

Thanks, but other summons have the same pierce attack? or some slash and stab?

Trying to figure out what type of equipment to use, i have a question for you lv170is , if you never added spr and you only have around 30 spr, how much sp do you actually have, are you using cloth or plate?

I am planning to use plate, but i am really worry late game i dont even have like 1500sp to cast anything…

currently lv 201
30 base SPR+11(zachariel and petamion)
2268sp with rokas robe, the rest i’m using is plate
2168sp when i switch to plate chest

1 Like

dont think templeshooter get dark property attack. He doesnt take any of my cat buffs/ any priest offensive buffs (sacrament,blessing …).

Guys, just got a question after playing a lot with my sorc c2, does cloth set really matter ? I mean, if we’ve to tank (i will fight alongside my summon) shouldn’t it be better to have plate set with plate mastery ? I’m asking myself about changing everything or staying on rokas cloth set :neutral_face:

You toggle between cloth and plate depending on the map or what you want to do.