Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

They should remove both the C3 skill and replace it with a skill that summons a super strong summon for a 20 second duration with a 1 minute cool down. That or a passive that buffs Sala and Summon damage/def.

I would be happier with a C3 passive that boosts summon skills damage by say 50% at max level and cuts the casting time in half for summon skills.

1 Like

I would trade the 50% dmg for 20% damage and 50% increase in ASP. God sala needs it.

For sorc yes,
but for my build sorc>necro, Bats not much effective.
I just push salamion 5 and let him be a semi-general of bones army

2 Likes

Is there a reason why my target always locks on my summon. Itā€™s really annoying.

That is a great mystery surrounded by darkness!

No. The damage of your summon only scales with INT.
Trickiest part for Sorc is staying near the boss so your summon will keep attacking it, if you go too far from boss your summon will follow.
So you would want Plate set and Shield for damage mitigation.

You probably would want to use your summon for damage mostly.
Linker is very good for this. Cryo has Subzero shield with good attribute for survival and freeze mechanic which makes easier for your summon to hit stuff. Also IceWall though its a bit tricky to use.

1 thing I found recently,

Corpse tower will got effect from your equip and Magic attack.

this would be nice, and they should fix the summon skils so we can see the CD , @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

I added this to the main post but Sorcerer has some bugs and pet issues right now that are killing my motivation to play it. I will keep the thread updated and finish adding videos for the boss cards I have but until they fix some bugs and AI my sorc is going on the back burner. To go into more detail I have been 1% from my next level on my sorc for 3 days and i still feel no motivation to level it. My hopes are they fix the issues with summoning because i love the idea behind this class but right now its not really that great.
If anyone wants to make videos for the cards I donā€™t have I will add them to the op or post their builds for necro sorc or sorc warlock ill update with some alternative builds.

1 Like

Do you guys know what type of attack Templeshooter does? Pierce/Magic/Strikeā€¦?

It should be pierce, but i donā€™t think bosses have weapon-attack type, wouldnā€™t be funny taking 50% extra boss damage

totally agree with u, I was excited with my sorc, but with this bugsā€¦ its kind suxā€¦ I love the class I really do, but the summoning wich is our principal skill that is really effective , have many problemsā€¦ thats why Iā€™m now doing a cryo kino for enjoy pvpā€¦ please give us some attention @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines

guys, if iā€™m just gonna get sorc C1ā€¦ how should i set my skills?

Current plan:
Summon 5, Familiar 4, Salamion 1, Servant 5

Alternative I:
Summon 5, Familiar 5, Salamion 1, Servant 4

Alternative II:
Summon 5, Familiar 0, Salamion 5, Servant 5
(as some say familiar does pitiful damage at lvl 5)

Summon 5 , familiar 5, salamion 0, servant 5. There is no other way. Salamion is useless. You can take it at sorc C2 for 1 point

Salamion is creppy and useless.

They should really prioritize fixing sorc and necro rather than nerfing other classes xP

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t say he is entirely useless if anything else he provides a low overall dps bonus, and you donā€™t lose anything by putting two points into him and maxing everything else on sorc c2.

I strongly donā€™t recommend Featherfoot. No syngergy with Sorcerer.

Just look at this video

Almost 1000 SP drain per One Featherfoot skill cast. It is 50% of usual Sorcerer Mana Pool. It will be impossible to manage your SP if you take Featherfoot.

And as Linker you also need to Spam your Linker Skills which cost mana too.

I dint realise Featherfoot abilities had such a high sp cost im glad you posted before i had a chance to get to sorcerer on the alt i was going to make sorc featherfoot.