Tree of Savior Forum

Soon is F2P, some helpfull infos for newcomers? :)

I am reading those things and experimenting with the skill simulator alrdy 2 whole weeks :joy: Can’t await those few more hours to pass and just run the game for the first time :smile:

Talt is worth 10k
Dilgele is worth 20k
Zircon is worth nothing, just NPC it
So is Mithril Ore
Arde Dagger +10 it ASAP
Watch out for Vubbe Fighter Blood, that one cost 10mil

2 Likes

Make a linker c3 and name it “JaceJR”

1 Like

Why should I do that JaceSenior :joy: ?

Don’t create second character unless you’re truly passionate.
Also jump between Orsha and Klaipedia quest line.

1 Like

Greetings and welcome to our beloved ToS community!

Heres a thread posted by a friend of mine and @Melon as well. Theres some useful information in there, you should take a look. Cheers!

3 Likes

Here are tips for you newcomers:

1. Choose your class wisely. Research about your classes. You won’t get the opportunity to reset (as of now) your class so you better decide which one you want to take. There are a number of guides out there of which classes or paths are good and have good synergy, you should read them.

2. Do all the quests (in Orsha and Klaipeda). As much as we hate to admit, this game is all about questing in the early levels. You should make sure not to miss any quests (except for some that are hidden, or would require a specific time of the day or some weird mechanic, you can skip those for now).

3. Make sure to reach 100% on all the maps you visit. There are some maps that have require progression of main quest or certain items to enable hidden areas of the map (ex. West Siauliai, Demon Prison, Royal Mausoleum, Ashaq, etc) - you can return to these maps when you get the required item called the Seal of Space. You can search google on more details about that.

4. If you can, make sure to finish each monster achievement. I personally would suggest you to finish the monster achievement after lv 90 ish because for the earlier levels it’s not that cost-efficient to do so.

5. As mentioned by others before, make sure to save your money to buy tokens. Yes, token is an important item for you to have in this game. Its benefits are really astounding. You can read more on the benefits when you’re on game already.

6. Delay upgrading your equipment early. It’s not really necessary to have over-upgraded items before level 200. I myself have reached 200 with just a cafrisun set (Lv 15 item) without upgrades.

7. Make sure to set aside silver to upgrade attributes. Different classes have different attributes that they can purchase on their class NPC. Spend your silvers on the ones that provide additional effects to your skill. You can spend on “Enhance” for your attack skills at a later time if you have excess silver.

Basically, those are the tips that can give you an easier time playing ToS. Disregard people complaining about bots, bugs, and whatnot. Just enjoy the game, it’s a really nice game.

Also here’s a link to a leveling guide that can be useful for you guys :slight_smile:
kToS Leveling Guide

11 Likes

First: PLAN YOUR BUIILD. read, youtube, forum, tosbase, everything. plan ur build right or u are fcked. and don’t think that ur build is good, cus ur first 50 builds will suck, so ask here or ask someone. same with stats

Second: RUSH FOR TOKENS. when f2p releases there will be tons of 500k Tokens in the market. those will disapear in some days, do what u can to buy AS MANY AS U CAN. dont waste ur money in other stuff. when f2p releases, if u plan to be a f2p player, RUSH FOR TOKENS.

Third: HAVE FUN, choose a fun class, there are metas for everything xD

1 Like

Try to 100% every map and get some monster kill logs completed in the adventure journal as you move along, you can get EXP cards from an NPC in town for doing this.

Do missions and dungeons /indun in normal chat to see what is available.

Make sure you do both sides of the map progression from Orsha and Klaipeda. Don’t start at the one starting town and ignore the other maps stemming from the other.

1 Like

My advice?

9 Likes

My advice would be to brace yourself for disappointment.

Game sure looks nice though.

This sounds familiar…

2 Likes

my best advice is to warn everyone you know to stay away from forums, the ammount of flames, baits and just saltyness in general is the worse I’ve seen in a LONG time…

3 Likes

@Darkon Only 1300$? I spent more than that on my monitor. (My money is wasted why cant i play games that actually use my computers capabilities…)

On a related to topic don’t take a pet class as your first character pet AI is bad and people should only play sorcerer, Necromancer, and hunter if they really know what they are getting into and are ok with the bad AI and issues with it. On the other hand riding bosses is fun and i have no regrets going sorc.

DON’T LISTEN TO THIS GUY!

It’s a joke, you DO NOT want to vendor your Zircon or Mithril Ore, they’re really important.

Talts vendor for 5k and go on the TH for a bit higher.

Dilgeles are an alchemy ingredient and they drop from certain plant-type mobs. They’re not very hard to get at all. When he talks about Dilgeles being worth 20k they’re not; their price is artificially high because gold buyers sell them en masse to gold sellers.

It’s a funny post if you know what he’s talking about, but do not listen to it at all. I know someone’s inevitably going to read that and think he’s being serious, and then go ahead and make a huge mistake. Especially since no one has said anything about it.

5 Likes

It’s a… well, sort of an inside joke =P

and pray that f2p will be launched as scheduled… got a feeling something might…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There is not job or stats reset, so be carefull when making your build, if not, you are going to delete many characters.
Use TosBase build simulator, read every skill, every attribute, if the attribute is important open it’s page to see if there is a skill lvl requeriment for that attribute, for example there is a chance an attribute need lvl 3 of the skill it affects to buy it.
Also think if you are planning to PvP a lot, or join a Guild, or just PvE…
Now a days getting more CON (HP) is the most important thing to PvP/GvG for many classes… You can get at lvl 200 60k hp and 700 dmg, or 10k hp and 1100 dmg, be carefull, you start PvPing at lvl 100 quests.
Also pay attention to what items are rare or needed to craft something op, by checking it in the market. And don’t waste much money for 10 or 20 atk dmg, it isn’t worth enough, just buy 5~10k silver weapons or armors (I recommend Tenet Chainmal with 8 CON points for lvl 40, it’s cheap).
And if you are going to take a Pet, take in count it uses one character slot.

To newcomers: Do Klaipeda AND Orsha storylines.