Tree of Savior Forum

Soon is F2P, some helpfull infos for newcomers? :)

Hello everybody

I will be a F2P player on the 10th of May and I wanted to ask you guys is there something I should care about doing on the begin and just some helpfull hints :slight_smile:

Thanks and see you soon in game :sunglasses:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Do the side zones the main quest wont lead you to them but they give exp cards and have some quests that directly increase stats by 1.

1 Like

Thanks :wink: ASAP we the “newcomers” will search for those

What MMO’s doesn’t have those nowadays :joy:

Hold on to your silver’s first thing newbies should try to afford is a token.

After that life will just be easier. I’d totally farm materials to sell 'em on board.

2 Likes

If you hit N it will bring up a zone map you can just got to the ones that are in your level range that the quest doesn’t lead to.
Also for 500 silver you can buy a scroll at the item vendor that will teleport you to the other starting city so you can do both quest chains. You shouldn’t need to do both quest chains to level well but you will want to grab the stat point statues from both questing sides.

1 Like

Don’t expect to get in immediately,and expect technical issues or downtime.It’s happened every time they’ve launched tests or founder’s server,and it’ll definitely happen again with this.New players and older ones will be trying to get in at the same time.

Just be patient,is what I’m saying.

Yea Melon I am sure of that it will not be easy time the first two weeks I think but with time it should become more stable then :thumbsup:

google tree of savior leveling guide, read those and get ready for action!

1 Like

I am reading those things and experimenting with the skill simulator alrdy 2 whole weeks :joy: Can’t await those few more hours to pass and just run the game for the first time :smile:

Talt is worth 10k
Dilgele is worth 20k
Zircon is worth nothing, just NPC it
So is Mithril Ore
Arde Dagger +10 it ASAP
Watch out for Vubbe Fighter Blood, that one cost 10mil

2 Likes

Make a linker c3 and name it “JaceJR”

1 Like

Why should I do that JaceSenior :joy: ?

Don’t create second character unless you’re truly passionate.
Also jump between Orsha and Klaipedia quest line.

1 Like

Greetings and welcome to our beloved ToS community!

Heres a thread posted by a friend of mine and @Melon as well. Theres some useful information in there, you should take a look. Cheers!

3 Likes

Here are tips for you newcomers:

1. Choose your class wisely. Research about your classes. You won’t get the opportunity to reset (as of now) your class so you better decide which one you want to take. There are a number of guides out there of which classes or paths are good and have good synergy, you should read them.

2. Do all the quests (in Orsha and Klaipeda). As much as we hate to admit, this game is all about questing in the early levels. You should make sure not to miss any quests (except for some that are hidden, or would require a specific time of the day or some weird mechanic, you can skip those for now).

3. Make sure to reach 100% on all the maps you visit. There are some maps that have require progression of main quest or certain items to enable hidden areas of the map (ex. West Siauliai, Demon Prison, Royal Mausoleum, Ashaq, etc) - you can return to these maps when you get the required item called the Seal of Space. You can search google on more details about that.

4. If you can, make sure to finish each monster achievement. I personally would suggest you to finish the monster achievement after lv 90 ish because for the earlier levels it’s not that cost-efficient to do so.

5. As mentioned by others before, make sure to save your money to buy tokens. Yes, token is an important item for you to have in this game. Its benefits are really astounding. You can read more on the benefits when you’re on game already.

6. Delay upgrading your equipment early. It’s not really necessary to have over-upgraded items before level 200. I myself have reached 200 with just a cafrisun set (Lv 15 item) without upgrades.

7. Make sure to set aside silver to upgrade attributes. Different classes have different attributes that they can purchase on their class NPC. Spend your silvers on the ones that provide additional effects to your skill. You can spend on “Enhance” for your attack skills at a later time if you have excess silver.

Basically, those are the tips that can give you an easier time playing ToS. Disregard people complaining about bots, bugs, and whatnot. Just enjoy the game, it’s a really nice game.

Also here’s a link to a leveling guide that can be useful for you guys :slight_smile:
kToS Leveling Guide

11 Likes

First: PLAN YOUR BUIILD. read, youtube, forum, tosbase, everything. plan ur build right or u are fcked. and don’t think that ur build is good, cus ur first 50 builds will suck, so ask here or ask someone. same with stats

Second: RUSH FOR TOKENS. when f2p releases there will be tons of 500k Tokens in the market. those will disapear in some days, do what u can to buy AS MANY AS U CAN. dont waste ur money in other stuff. when f2p releases, if u plan to be a f2p player, RUSH FOR TOKENS.

Third: HAVE FUN, choose a fun class, there are metas for everything xD

1 Like

Try to 100% every map and get some monster kill logs completed in the adventure journal as you move along, you can get EXP cards from an NPC in town for doing this.

Do missions and dungeons /indun in normal chat to see what is available.

Make sure you do both sides of the map progression from Orsha and Klaipeda. Don’t start at the one starting town and ignore the other maps stemming from the other.

1 Like

My advice?

9 Likes