Tree of Savior Forum

Soon is F2P, some helpfull infos for newcomers? :)

My advice would be to brace yourself for disappointment.

Game sure looks nice though.

This sounds familiarā€¦

2 Likes

my best advice is to warn everyone you know to stay away from forums, the ammount of flames, baits and just saltyness in general is the worse Iā€™ve seen in a LONG timeā€¦

3 Likes

@Darkon Only 1300$? I spent more than that on my monitor. (My money is wasted why cant i play games that actually use my computers capabilitiesā€¦)

On a related to topic donā€™t take a pet class as your first character pet AI is bad and people should only play sorcerer, Necromancer, and hunter if they really know what they are getting into and are ok with the bad AI and issues with it. On the other hand riding bosses is fun and i have no regrets going sorc.

DONā€™T LISTEN TO THIS GUY!

Itā€™s a joke, you DO NOT want to vendor your Zircon or Mithril Ore, theyā€™re really important.

Talts vendor for 5k and go on the TH for a bit higher.

Dilgeles are an alchemy ingredient and they drop from certain plant-type mobs. Theyā€™re not very hard to get at all. When he talks about Dilgeles being worth 20k theyā€™re not; their price is artificially high because gold buyers sell them en masse to gold sellers.

Itā€™s a funny post if you know what heā€™s talking about, but do not listen to it at all. I know someoneā€™s inevitably going to read that and think heā€™s being serious, and then go ahead and make a huge mistake. Especially since no one has said anything about it.

5 Likes

Itā€™s aā€¦ well, sort of an inside joke =P

and pray that f2p will be launched as scheduledā€¦ got a feeling something mightā€¦

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There is not job or stats reset, so be carefull when making your build, if not, you are going to delete many characters.
Use TosBase build simulator, read every skill, every attribute, if the attribute is important open itā€™s page to see if there is a skill lvl requeriment for that attribute, for example there is a chance an attribute need lvl 3 of the skill it affects to buy it.
Also think if you are planning to PvP a lot, or join a Guild, or just PvEā€¦
Now a days getting more CON (HP) is the most important thing to PvP/GvG for many classesā€¦ You can get at lvl 200 60k hp and 700 dmg, or 10k hp and 1100 dmg, be carefull, you start PvPing at lvl 100 quests.
Also pay attention to what items are rare or needed to craft something op, by checking it in the market. And donā€™t waste much money for 10 or 20 atk dmg, it isnā€™t worth enough, just buy 5~10k silver weapons or armors (I recommend Tenet Chainmal with 8 CON points for lvl 40, itā€™s cheap).
And if you are going to take a Pet, take in count it uses one character slot.

To newcomers: Do Klaipeda AND Orsha storylines.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Be prepared for server instability.

1 Like

prepared to get disappointed, this game really bad in many ways

iā€™ve lose interest in this game as soon i reach lvl200

Ohā€¦oh! :blush:

I should update this. I noticed there was a ton information I left out when I got to later levels. Iā€™m gonna update this during the day.

Hereā€™s my tip to newcommers. You definitely want to make a build(class path) before playing. You absolutely do not want to regret it later on after all the effort you put in. Thank you.

2 Likes

Also this thread might appear useful.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/welcome-f2p-newbie-guide/248467
1 Like

If you donā€™t have friends joining you. Add some. Itā€™s gets lonely. Most town are dead because no one talks in general chat. :frowning:

Thanks for the honest help then :slight_smile:

Thank you Aesir for the instructions I will do my best to do so and I hope the other new F2P member will do so oo and I see some community here is verry helpfull some just like to Troll :smiley: but thats fun ^^

Donā€™t worry I know how that is I played for some longer time period another Kr Action MMORPG i donā€™t know if I can write the name of the game here its also via Nexon KR and Nexon Eu
But those flames are just funny :wink: :thumbsup:

Maybe you should reach the max lvl and say then your whole experiance :smiley: