Tree of Savior Forum

Some questions about building plague doctor

Druid3’s werewolf gives 5000 matt and patt. You can use skills during that time too, like hexing/effigy and zombie conga lines. It boosts damage pretty nicely.

Hey guys, sorry for use your post, but i have some questions about building a pd/pd2. I want a full offensive build for pvp/et. Some guy said you is not more needed pardoner for the classic bokor3/pardoner/pd, and some others also said you could replace bokor 3, so do you think is viable a build like cleric 2/krivis 2/bokor 2/pd2? could be viable this build as dps? or it’s better get stick to the classic bokor3/pard/pd2? Thanks for u answers.

For single target pardoner offers too much to PD that you just need to take it. That extra 10 seconds of incinerate for free + (what ever other debuffs you have on it) x2 is just too juicy to pass up. With 5 debuffs and discerning you can have a permanent uptime on incinerate

I see, but someone said with pd2 you dont need anymore pardoner to have 100% uptime the debuffs, he can do it by himself.

And? Doesnt mean having 10 more seconds on it doesnt give you a lot more leeway to do even more damage with other abilities.

yeah I was thinking something like this too, not sure if it would work, still new to the cleric classes cleric2krivis2boko2pd2

I think it’s also a matter of taste. Of course pardoner brings an amazing feature by extending debuffs. But if for instance your goal is pvp, you can always opt to choose a different rank 6.

Although at its core the build is different, you should check out Veritas’ guide (Saintone). He has a nice write up about the different rank 6 options.

As for pardoner + pd2:

Yada yada yada, you get the picture.
Put some effort into it.

Krivis without Taoist holds up very poorly late game due to it’s hit ratio and poor base dmg.
Though it is a bit better whenever you team up with a linker, but shouldn’t be capable of competing with a damballa bokor.

@Wurmheart can u help me? What do u think?

Cleric 2 > Bokor 2 > Dievdirbys 1 > Pardoner 1 > Plague Doctor 2

OR

Cleric 2 > Bokor 2 > Dievdirbys 1 > Oracle 1 > Plague Doctor 2

For more details about the build, see Some questions about building plague doctor

Thanks!

@cardox

Diev 1 is a bad pick, Laima is bugged, SP statue is not worth it as any SP problem can and should be solved by Lv10 SP potions.

Pardoner > Oracle would be much better.

Pardoner is for solo PvE PD and situational use with Freeze or Serpentine.

Oracle is mostly a PvP character, you can take it to save a few points on Blood letting but it’s already a skill with 100% uptime with a Chrono 3 in party at level 1.

Pardoner, Oracle, Priest and Bokor 3 are all good picks for the build you are doing. Try to set your mind on objectives like: PvE, PvP, ET or WB.

I have to second @moises_andre12’s advice.

Dievdirby1 doesn’t add that much to such a build, though it’s certainly viable.
The cd bug is supposed to get fixed with the r8 update, so here’s to hoping it will actually work properly soon.

However, you really don’t benefit much of the cd reduction yourself nor is the sp cost of bokor2 that bad at later levels. Only bokor3 drains sp like crazy.

Always stick to the cleric2/bokor2/x/y/pd2 base for that build.

Ideal r5 options are: bokor3(most dmg + damballa), priest1(res+blessing), pardoner1(discern evil for more aoe dmg) or paladin(1hit ko mutant/demon+ heal boost)

Ideal r6 options are: priest1(res+blessing), pardoner1(discern evil for more aoe dmg), paladin(1hit ko mutant/demon+ heal boost), oracle (ideal for PVP) or druid(best single target dmg).

Never go paladin2 or priest2 though. Pardoner2 is alright but not advised if you plan on grabbing pd3.

Paladin is especially nice with a linker considering turn undead + link can easily 1shot entire packs of mobs. It has a huge cd ofc.

how about going cleric1>krivis1>bokor2>pardoner1>druid1>PD1>taoist ?
bokor already has good damage with c2 alone, pardoner with Pd1 + hex to maintain incineration and krivis+druid+taoist combo? what do you think? or its pretty messed up jack of all trade. what do you think?

Krivis > Taoist. If you like taoist, I recommend krivis3 for strongest zaibas with most hits to benefit Storm calling. Krivis1 zaibas will disappear in 2-3 seconds. If you don’t mind this, it is ok. Below average healing without cler2.
Druid1 for telepath (good at PvP), and some carnivory. Your pandemic AoE range is smaller without pd2, and no plague vapours without pd2.

I do not understand krivis+druid+taoist combo, do you mean change into a mob > storm call > zaibas? You must pick a mob near you when you are druid1.

If your aim is more sustained damage, picking kriv1 (zaibas) > taoist (stormcalling, creeping charm) is less than cler2 (better support) + pd2 (plague vapours, pandemic range attribute). Or did you pick to support ( kriv1 daino, taoist Invisibility charm + disaster charm)?

was thinking of more sustained damage so was thinking of krivis and taoist with a mix of PD+pardoner and druid for some solid AOE, but if that’s less than pd2 maybe I’d stick to the meta base wtih c2>bok2>X>X>pd2. thanks!

is druid worth 1 circle for AOE damage? and the videos you posted with bokor farming 240 dungeons, are they using pardoners DE with pd2? or pd2 is enough for the duration of incineration? sorry for asking many question, this is my first cleric class and I’m trying to read more about it here

Thanks @Wurmheart and @moises_andre12, but I won’t give up Diev1. The 2 debuffs will help me with PD later, and with the Laima patched soon, SP. Laima has -20 enemy move speed too. The main difference to Diev2 is only World Tree, but Effigy can blind enemies too (not so good as World tree, but can!).

My objective is the late game. I don’t mind about PVP anymore (maybe GVG, just a little!), my objective is ET.

My bokor is only 130 now, in higher levels I’ll update you about the experience.

One more thing: Stats, 100 CON and all rest INT, or pump a little SPR (for SP pooling)?

For all of your Bokor builds, please look at Bokor topics.

All of the other SPR builds have too many low rank classes. Except PD, the others are just rank 1 or 2. Because low rank classes have low base damage skills. Even the skills scale with SPR, they are still weak at high level contents.

How about Cleric2/Krivis3/Priest1/PD2?

I originally wanted to play Taoist with that one, but concerns regarding the extreme silver consumption of Taoist plus attributes arised. The character is of course INT based. Krivis3 has some dmg with Zaibas and provides some debuffs for Incineration while also having Melstis for ET.

The Build is manly PD @Capri. Many low rank classes have a good number of debuffs. More debuffs = more incineration time. Bokor has your shine alone, and can be a combo for PD (Incineration spams Hex + increased duration for others debuffs + DE then Effigy them all). As you can see, not only high rank classes make a great build.

Yo kura, how did your cleric2>krivis3>p1>pd2 go?

I also wanted to go Taoist but suddenly have a thought of PD2 instead. Lols, after realizing that Taoist don’t have any attribute upgrades at all… Krivis3 for single target burst + PD2 for AoE.

Hmm I might just stick with Taoist. If R9 exists, I got the choice of going Taoist2 or PD2.

Well, it went somewhat weaker than a Bokor->PD until you reach PD2 for two reasons mainly. Regardless of that, it was a funny character to play.

You have strong Heal,Cure and Zaibas but all three have quite long cooldowns. And you face a major problem with flying mobs cause you need plague vapors to mass debuff them for incineration.

Apart from that, I played that character before Miko was introduced. Replacing Priest1 with Miko is a good idea depending on what exactly you want to do.

1 Like