Tree of Savior Forum

Some light on Enchanter

Enchant Lightning and Enchant Fire work the same way.
People are just now realizing how sucky it is for Pyros to Enchant.

IMC needs to increase the range on both Enchants by a LOT. Or make it party wide by default.

KToS enchant lightning range:

Repost (might be your future skills):

1 Like

I need some clarifications regarding Enchant Lightning.

Does it work with magic spells at all?

Does it proc on every hit of a skill? (Fireball and Multishot)

Thank you in advance.

Edit: About the following bug:

There is a bug that in some maps people can´t get the buff, not even the enchanter get the buff.

It doesnt apply to Enchanter only, sometimes my Reflect Shield goes on cooldown without giving me the buff.

Dunno if this is necroing or what but it still isnt answered :confused:

Anyone tried Empowering and Agility? maybe it is worth at c2/c3? I find it hard to collect data on enchanter. Maybe if I stack evasion + haste attribute + agility = op if agility is lvl 15?

And what about those future enchanter skills? I find the increase defense useful, and that increase in movespeed maybe stacks with haste? Im still torn what rank 8 class will I choose, sage seems to go dps path on c2/c3 so yeah im not an oracle or some sorts to know what the future holds

even if you have 99999 Evasion, you are still capped at 80% dodge rate. 20% of the time you will get hit.

and to all people saying enchanter is useless. kek,

ET is more than childs play thanks to enchanter.

Care to enlighten us why? :slight_smile: Because of enchant lightning? or agility?

Objective wise, Enchanter offers you the best utility in clearing most floor objectives with exception of DPS check floors.

If you ever played scout (archer class) and understand how easy it is to finish quest because of cloaking. the same could be said of enchanter.

b-but people say the pseudo fade is a bug? or should it really be like that? now im interested on enchanter D:

I’d like to know how Agility works…I don’t have enough skill points to test it myself :open_mouth:

there is not much known regarding the skill empower, and by the description itself, it should be working as intended. btw, +5 levels is also important when it comes to player/monster interactions. if you know how things works in ToS. you should understand that Level plays a big role in every computation.

assuming you got 100 stamina, divided it to half (because that skill level x 0.1) you get bonus 50% eva. just wow…

none have ever tried if it exceed the dodge rate cap. but seeing how it works. no one gives a ■■■■ about it.

I was expecting more of a practical example, but thanks I guess

when enchanter gets to C2, that’s direct STA=evade%.

when enchanter gets C3, that’s Lv15 Empower, aka the evade chance is 1.5x your STA. And since you also get +15*5 STA from the buff itself…you hit 100% even if you had no STA without the buff? LOL
But I bet there was like an 80% cap or something if I’m not mistaken?

yes, this is the shittiest part. it doesn’t matter if you got 9999999 EVA, you will always be capped at 80% dodge rate.

should be more like 90% imo… but hey, at least you arent 100% ■■■■■■ when its more than one mob (rip my flee-characters in RO)

in RO you can reach 95% flee rate on most mobs. (except bosses), or you can achieve more than 45% of perfect dodge. during first release of ToS i also have the same thing in mind, dodge and crits. but reality hit me hard. 80% dodge cap is bullshit.

reason why going plate armors are better than leather because they suck, who need more EVA when you’re capped already. better get bonus HP% and damage reduction from plates.

edit1:

On topic. empower is more than happiness for ET runs, specially on 12F, all you need to dedicate 1 Lurer, take him away and the other four gets empowered, then destroy those crystal one by one because you’re free to do so ~

only issue is plate set kinda suck unless you really need the damage reduction. (up till solmiki) where the set bonus is decent

With Doppels that DOV. ( it’s pretty pointless with Plate. for example).
Well archers as well. Honestly with how flat mechanics working atm.

You can just survive as long as you hit the threshold.

Anyway it’s the dex meta era period… we will need to see if it changes later.

Enchanter as of now is still pretty lacking as compare to it’s previous circle such as chrono etc. Or even compare to Sage which missile hole is too retarded.

Well it’s still C1 we will see how it goes on at C2. Pretty much a good to have but not a must have.

So, I finally managed to get some class levels and I maxed Agility for testing purposes.

During the test, I had 60 Stamina, which under Agility lv5 it provides (60 * 0.5)% dodge chance, but how does this dodge actually work? I have requested another player to help me test it out, and I haven’t dodged a single attack within the duration.

2 Likes

I tested agility too, so far i don’t feel like there is any dodge effect coming from the skill so I’m not really sure what it does. Maybe the skill is broken?

maybe increase evasion rate ? not dodge chance

1 Like

I have checked and in the character information it displayed the same value…unless the bonus is hidden.