Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanter Discussion Thread

It enchants non-magic skills to lightning though. So it gets bonus damage from both Link attribute and Cryo attribute agains frozen targets. https://tos.neet.tv/skills?cls=none&f=1 here the 21501 21502 21503 skills are most likely next ones for Enchanter. The sage one looks more interesting.

Are you really going to be fighting bosses alone as a Cryo-Linker-Chrono-Sage? Problem is Ice Wall’s HP in a party setting. Level 7 Ice Wall only has 14 HP for each block. Once you link the boss to your Ice Walls all those attacks, especially fast hitting attacks like Cure, Zaibas, Carnivory, Dark Theurge, poisons, Frost Cloud, Fire Balls, Magic Arrow etc. are all going to start damaging your Ice Wall as well, making them break really fast

Not really. I play mostly for PvP. There it might be usefull. Though, link is not very reliable in TBL. Yes. Cryo3 might be better with the new buffs there.

Just stumbled upon this one: Power Staff

Might be interesting with Enchanter&Thaumaturge, considering it adds damage based on 2x your matk to your physical attacks.

Also@Enchanter: The powder skill looks amazing, as it will deal high damage and has a relatively low CD time. Enchantment and Reward are aweful,though, so it’s nice to have the points for maxing Agility and Enchant Lightning :smiley:

Thauma almost always is waste of rank, even when the buff comes. 200atk matk is nothing. Thauma2 is only for Reversi(though it is PvP only, and there you can forget try killing anyone in melee with mage).
In each PvE situation extra rank of Linker is always better -> more linked targets, more damage each takes. 5 targets each getting 5x damage, or 8 targets each getting 8x damage the way linker works now, pluss longer hk duration and better support role.

Reviving this because I can.

I shared a single test I performed with Agility and so far the skill is not worth taking.

I hope that at C2 you’ll be able to spellbook more skills, such as Haste and receive an attribute that increases the spellbook buffs duration :confused:

Mystery of the [agility] buff remains.

In KToS they tested lvl 6 agility + someone with 100+(?) Stamina (oracle arcane energy buff). Not a single dodge.

1 Like

Anyone issued a ticket asking about agility and got a response? The skill literally does nothing, i doubt its not bugged.

Hey, what’s the new ice additional prop. damage set?

Still no news about Agility? Cause I really think this class has potential but the staff not saying a thing really worries me.

The Manahas set. It’s like Cafrisun, but a lot higher level and a huge pain to get. (Imagine like Cafrisun mob, but 4 such mobs, one for each piece, each with half a million HP and each on an annoying 300+ map, for start xD…)

What about going for a Dagger Wizz build.
Pyro1>Linker2>Chrono3>Enchanter.
Five Hammer/Toy Hammer + DAGGERS (Arde, Karacha, etc), Agny Necklace.
DEX based build. Would it work? Poorly against bosses maybe, idk.
Any thoughts?

It’s actually a common build, but I don’t know if it’s good against bosses, daggers durability fall off really fast.

Can you scroll cat buffs?

No. You can find the list of spells you can scroll somewhere in thread. Mostly all of them are useless. Reversi and Link are ok. Maybe flame ground also.

Sad, I was hoping to use lv1 for 1 sec sp regen.

Curious, what are some decent Enchanter based builds after the patch, I love the whole lightning aspect, but it seems like Wiz has only a small handful of the abilities. Any fun suggestions and builds?

Wiz>Pyro1>Linker2>Chrono3>Enchanter is a pretty good supporter. Enchant lightning actually makes enchant fire stronger, which is really cool to see. This build will be good endgame, as parties are always looking for a chrono and linker still makes things explode if used right.

Also seen Wiz>Pyro3>Thaum3>Enchanter for ultimate buff support.

Wiz>Pyro>Linker>Thaum3>Warlock>Enchanter is the enchanter that’s focused on magic scrolls. Can craft joint penalty, enchant fire, and pole of agony scrolls to either sell or for personal use. We haven’t yet received the most recent version of pole of agony (where it is bigger and can be cast as a ground targetting skill), but it’s still fun to be able to use pole of agony twice. Downside is scrolls are expensive to make in the long run. Like 4k+ silver per scroll is no bueno. Also Thaum3 gives a lot of damage to your party, so you’ll be a useful buff contributor. Just make sure you have daino scroll so you don’t erase others’ buffs.

If you need help on skill point allocation, let me know.

1 Like

I have been enjoying cryo3-chrono3-enchanter this week.

Since you don’t get one shotted at the high lvl maps anymore, Missile Hole is not as mandatory as it used to be. And there are no more fireballs or owls to duplicate with everyone trading out Pyro and Diev from their builds. So sage is most usfull as a taxi now.

Higher level instances and hunting ground is still very scary. Even if you don’t get one-shotted, I’ve seen many players die to archers and mages just due to being outnumbered and slowly being worn down. I still think Sage is preferred over Enchanter as support, sadly.

With the joint penalty nerf, I hope they reduce the cost of those spellbooks and crafting skill scrolls in general. To me, the main appeal of enchanter is being able to double up on skills with your skill scrolls. In the grand scheme of things, when your party members are hitting 200k+, and your enchant lightning is only adding ~700-1k damage to each hit, it makes you wonder if you’re even useful to the party. Enchanter is definitely one of the classes that need the most attention right now, but oddly enough I haven’t seen many people speaking up about it.

2/5 of the skills do basically nothing (empowering + agility), 1/5 skills is too expensive to use effectively (craft magic scroll), and 1/5 skills is just to open up a shop that not many people use.

I love enchanter, but I’m hesitant to use up my rank 8 circle for a class that really is only one skill (Enchant Lightning).