Tree of Savior Forum

Some light on Enchanter

It could be the Sneak Hit of Evasion

Sneak Hit gives flat percentage, doesn’t it? If so it’s not the same for Agility. If you watch my video you’ll notice that I have 60 Stamina and Agility level 5, that would result in 30% dodge chance… and the dodge never happened.

How much Evasion do you have against his Accuracy though? If his Accuracy was a lot higher than your Evasion then you still wouldn’t dodge any hits. Similar to how Sneak Hit wouldn’t produce a good amount of crits when the target’s Crit Resistance is too high compared to the user’s Crit Rate

If that’s how it works then the skill sucks…unless I want to slave a Fencer/Doppel, which is not the case :sweat:

Been wondering for a while…how does Enchant Lightning interact with the damage of IceWall shards if at all?

(I guess since Enchant Lightning is quite similar to Enchant Fire/Sacrament, can I simply test IceWall dmg with Enchant Fire on or is there some actual difference between these 2 buffs besides numbers and element? Lightning changes the actual element of everyones attacks rather than adding a line if I understand the skill correctly?)

Enchant Lightning is supposed to change the property of only Melee and Missile attacks. So unless there’s a bug, it shouldn’t affect the property of Ice Shards

I figured it wouldn’t change the property…but does it add the extra damage to every shard? That might be quite interesting.

It works the same way as an arde dagger would, but it increases your lightning attribute attack instead of fire by 500 (lv5). Every single ice shard should receive that bonus damage.