Tree of Savior Forum

Some light on Enchanter

Ok i run some tests on enchanter and i want to share with you guys…

Enchant Lightning:
The range of the buff is a very lil cone at your front, dunno if this is some bug but is a pain to buff people with it; if people are “inside/over” your character the buff most of the time fail to reach the party. (The buff is amazing tough)
Edit1: There is a bug that in some maps people can´t get the buff, not even the enchanter get the buff. O_o The only way to fix it for now is to everyone to relog some people saying.
Edit2: If someone from your party die, they can´t get the buff anymore and need to relog or change map to fix it.

Empowering:
A pseudo fade for your entire party, mobs will ignore you; You can enter dungeons without being in the level to do it; Tested with templeshooter…But i can´t see the level of my ts and the damage was the same so dunno if this combo works. =/

Shop (24h buff):
2000 is the price for each scroll that you need to buff other people armor; People are buying the buffs and the price range till now is something like 8k~15k. Beware guys, there is a bug that don´t show one zero at the end of the price, dont fall in some people scam using it…
edit1: bug already fixed after this last patch fix?!

Scroll skill:
For now people only buying pole of agony lv1 in my server (5k~7k)

Agility:
???

Enchant Bomb:
You need 4 of them and the item cost 700 each, just to craft one. =/
The damage is your Matk+PhysAtk…With 550± int i was doing something like 10~15k dmg each bomb. For me it is a horrible version of mammonite from ragnarok, but maybe some crazy over the top rich guy out there can put it in some rotation O_o …

1 Like

Thanks for this info. When I used it first, I instantly though “hey, this can’t be that cheap (450 silver)”, then I checked my silver, enchant my pants, and it’s actually 4.5k.

People should just be wary then. Safest way would be to just carry 30k in inventory when getting enchants.

Does enchant lightning increase damage for spells? I heard also that it changes element of skills and attacks to lightning. Is that true? So, like your dark theurge becomes lightning and deals more damage on frozen by cryomancer targets.

After testing using the skill in frozen mobs i´m almost sure, enchant lightning change to lightning skills that doesn´t have any magic element, for any other skill with fire/dark etc the buff only apply the “+500 at level 5” more damage part.
Neutral skills have an absurd damage with enchant lightning, much more than elemental skills. In my grind today, a mergen and a fencer from my guild where doing insane dps in 200k+ mobs.

So, you mean that like phychic pressure will get more than 500 damage per hit increase? Or it increases more only for attacks?
Edit: Test this on Energy bolt plz. Damage against just a normal(non-elemental target) with and without enchant, and tell your attribute% for this skill.

Every hit from psych will get +500 dmg just like an arde dagger would apply the damage…
I need to test it to be sure, but i´m almost certain that ALL the damage of psych pressure will be lightning, so if the mob have weakness against the element or if you use link(lightning)+frozen combo the result will be interesting ^^
But i need to test that to be sure, will try this with a friend when the server return…(if i have time, il record/host on youtube the test and put here)

1 Like

Does magic missile or other neutral magic skills become lightning property too?

1 Like

Can you make a join penalty lvl 5 scroll? is it possible to make a lvl 10 JP too?

What is the duration of Enchant Lightning? Does it scale with skill level?

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/21507

1 Like

Can you use the bombs in PvP?

15k damage is kind of significant there, specially if the bomb acts like a “targeted skill”.

enchant ligthning is working well changing some spells (not all) include darks spells. but is useles vs monster with ligthning or eart property

are there even any enchanters on klai?

I met one selling buffs in Fedimian.

It would be interesting for cryokino to have enchant lightning then? +500 damage each shard would be kinda devastating yes? Also, since the shard wont be changed to lightning (due to ice shard being already ice element), it means rune of ice should still be working… Would really love some confirmation if anyone has tested it…

I have a 280 CryoChrono not sure if I should go enchanter or sage at this point. Do you guys enjoy enchanter? or regret and want to be a sage instead?

Take Sage.

We discussed all the pro/cons in our guild and sage is defo better.

Just take Encher if you want to make some money somehow.

Ench Lightning, as it stands, sucks balls, since it only buffes Missle and Melee attacks.

1 Like

Ah I see. Do you know how Sage Duplication skill work?

Most important parts:

• Costs like 2kk
  • Cant double FC
    :smiley:

But i really dont know what skills can be duplicated, 'cuz no tests so far. From what ive seen, you need to stand directly infront of the thing you want to duplicate. Its AoE is very small. I would neglect it, if your build/party doesnt include Pyro’s.

My skills are going to be:
Ultimate 5
Missle Hole 5
Micro 3
Blink 1
Portal 1

wait it cost money? :confused: I was hoping to clone my trumps wall and ice tree.