Tree of Savior Forum

[SOLUTIONS] For Launcher Bugs/Problems (For future reference)

been getting this since 3 hours ago and couldn’t log in
i could play yesterday but stopped due to DC and lag…

I just cant stop laughing. More than 24 hours to fix a ■■■■■■■ message LMFAO. Congratz devs.

now i can fix this problem!!!
Thank you all TOS Thailand club (i going mad withthis error hahaha)

cradit : Tree of savior Thaiclub
cradit : K.กรันต์ภัทร์

1.change to window screen , go to steamapps >> common >> TreeOfSavior >> release
2.open file “user” on notepad
3.change Resolution Mode to “2” and width / height ( 1920x1080 or 1366x769 or 1280x720)
4.save

now start game
you will see [X] botton
1.choose sever
2.enter
3. while massage connecting to sever… you must click that [X]
4.have some pop up , do noting in 5 sec , then click cancel

enjoy game!

5 Likes

Thank you bro, this work fine !

Lol I tried to use this trick and got in without even have to do it :smile:
maybe god is trying to tell me not to do it xD

It doesn’t work for me now, previously it does but now I press X and wait for several sec, then press cancel the message pops up instead =-=

i already start playing yesterday and then today when im connecting to server this one pop out

eu to com esse ploblema aki oo

nao consigo jogar nao da para entender

Cannot connect to server :confused:

Me Too. I cannot connect to server. When i logging in the server apperar this error:

BLACK SCREEN

i’m with the same error, i was playing a few minutes ago, and when i tried to open the game again i see this error…

OMG, this work, thank you very much man!

I was playing fine then i got disconnected. Now I have an issue where each time i try to enter server the game just shuts down instantly without any error as if the process is killed. I think that this is because the server thinks Im still in the game maybe ? If so, any way to contact a gm to kick me out of the server ?

Small out of topic question : where can I report this bug and also i cant create a new topic so is there some prerequisite to be able to ?

This helped me! Thanks.

Yes solution found !!

edit user.xml file here : \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release
change Resolution mode=“1” to “2” game will start in window mode,
click the server you want and click enter, then just click “x” of game window and click cancel.

thats it you are in the game :smile:

It’s been fixed guys ;-;. Either that or i finally got in xD.

I dropped down to the normal steam client and was suddenly able to log in. The steam beta client caused issues.

how do i start a new thread it shows a stop sign for some reason

Looks like the error has been fixed. Now I don’t have to spam the Enter button and break my mouse. Thanks imc!

having this issues. can someone help me with this. been trying to solve it for 3 days now. already tried reinstalling STEAM and TOS with my antivirus and firewall off. also changed my dns settings yet still got this errors.

2 Likes