Tree of Savior Forum

[SOLUTIONS] For Launcher Bugs/Problems (For future reference)

all have the same problem, i think is a server error because the server aren’t ready to many people at same time. and i suffer the same problem, early i play and only disconect me randomly but 3 hours ago start and now its imposible to conect. (problem ETC_20150918_014643)

I think that I realized how that problem works, nway.

If someone know how to change your DNS, try change then to 8.8.8.8/4.4.4.4

And about NoData client:
If you can login or enter in game:

Click on System Menu > Setting > Select Language > English then put English again.

ahahahah at last i got in!!!

The secret to play this game is never log off. Sure looks like R.O. Sure…

They just dont care if u are having problem. If u compare the amount of ppl who gets online with the amount of ppl with the error then u will see why they just dont give a single ■■■■ to fix it.

Same here. Halp T.T i’m so saddddd

Any solution to ETC_20150918_014643 problem ADMIN?

Still cant log in. All the day wanting to play the beta and the three servers kick me out with the same error massage… it’s a crap… :frowning:

1 Like

this error sucks
:
we can’t log into any of the servers, not just Laima :confused:

patch inc in 1 months time lmao

About white screen and game crash after starting game:
I can see the server list after I disable OSD of MSI Gaming APP

i think this is related to the flash player, tried reinstalling and keep it uptodate???

I dont think so, game was fine whenever I got past the error

I have the same error…

I am in livestream with 2k of people watching and I can not log in, it’s been 2 hours, please repair the problem for me to show the game to my friends. :pensive:

how to fix this @dicID_^$ETC___20150918014643$???

Very swag, this @dicID_^$ETC___20150918014643$^ is :unamused:

Cannot connect, I still :sleepy:

So i’m in Australia and i’ve been trying this for 9 hours today. This morning i was getting the “@dicID_^$ETC___20150918014643$^” message and once it was around the time most Americans (just a time zone example) would go to sleep i was able to log in with no issues, server was smooth for a long time.

Now i’m getting the same “@dicID_^$ETC__20150918014643$^” message again. If i don’t get that message my game just closes without any message. Could be due to the fact that the server is having a fit over the sheer number of players trying to access the game all at once. I know for certain they need to open another server or at least increase the capacity of the current ones.

I can understand that the admins are probably hard at work trying to fix everything. However i’m a little sad to see no major update from them explaining what could be the cause or at least trying to reassure us players. So far all i’ve seen is the generic response of “have you tried turning it off and on again”.

its same here its been already 1 day and i just played the game 10mins. so sad…

Posted in the thread Known Issues (Updated Oct 27, 2015):

After constantly trying i’m now back in the game so i can say for certain it has nothing to do with my PC at all