Tree of Savior Forum

So, PlayOne.Asia is NOT Publisher for Asia/SEA? (edited)

@Dream

http://forum.playone.asia/posts/list.forum?ctgrSq=623&threadSq=1211622&postSq=6830725

Blackshot is a pay2win FPS the answer will most likely be sugar coated by staff and die hard fans of the title.

Well, I still took my chances. Maybe some honest reply at least or maybe all the honest players already left ;/

1 Like

Lel

They seem to have problems, but then again, that’s usually the responsibility of the developer, not the publisher.

http://forum.playone.asia/posts/list.forum?ctgrSq=624&threadSq=1211085

PlayOneAsia doesn’t even care about their users. oh well I just hope that IMC won’t block SEA ip’s

3 Likes

Best find ever thank you. It made my decision more solid, my guild will definitely stay here on iToS.

2 Likes

Mind you there was a poll in a fansite forum show that most people prefer international server than their local.

Same for me, if i’m forced to play in asia server, then I have no reason to play it at all because all of my friend are in international server.

3 Likes

I had decided not to play in SEA server (unless the publisher is actually good). If the international server blocked our ip, I will just quit ToS and be done with it.

6 Likes

I feel sorry for you guys, I know very well how you feel. I think when ToS come to my region will be the same, there is a horrible company here that usually publishes famous MMOs as well.

3 Likes

Dont hard to decide, if didnt block ip then I 'll go to play on steam sv with many ping. Say good bye SEA coz this comoany :frowning:

There might be ToS NA not iToS if SEA gets server seperated :3

Just to attempt to spread some hope since this thread is getting gloomy:

1. Many, MANY Publishers usually ignore their Tech Support section of the forum, so this is nothing surprising or anywhere near a deal breaker. Honestly, when the game launches here and a Tech Support section is made, you’ll most likely be seeing the same thing. It’s usually handled by Community Mods or normal players.

2. Never rate a companies competence based off of their moderation on an FPS game. FPS games are one of the most toxic genres in the gaming industry, and has the most hackers out of all the genre’s. Take them not being able to stop hackers on FPS games with a grain of salt, because Call of Duty and Battlefield bring in hundreds of millions of dollars per year (This is not an exaggeration), yet they still have hackers swarming their PC versions. Not to mention that the Developer has more responsibility in preventing Hackers than the Publisher does.

3. And regarding their Engrish; well…

Don’t worry about it too much.

The IP Ban is the only visible threat. Hopefully it isn’t being applied in this case (Even though you could just use a VPN, at the cost of a higher ping if it’s freeware/public).

2 Likes

“boa compra” is a payment site option that alot of games use, it seens that playone have some BRs playing their game and saw an opportunity to make money. I’m from Brazil and we have many publishers here, never heard about any of then being from SEA.

1 Like

it’s just that, the ping always beg to differ :pensive:

Just, it will be lame if we will have SEA TOS. I will not touch it rather. I will go for iTOS or krTOS.

I have been playing Blackshot at Playone, they’re a P2W company. thats will ruin the game if it realy go for it.

blackshot is a pay2win game irregardless of publisher.

And BlackShot is coming to Steam. Brace ye self.

Seems the verdict has been finally shown in full glory
Why don’t we start making some fireworks to display IMC how disappointed we are by this possible reality/controversy? :sunglasses:

Tree of Savior – IMC Games confirm Southeast Asia server is not true

http://mmoculture.com/2015/12/tree-of-savior-imc-games-confirm-southeast-asia-server-is-not-true/

They probably use Tree of Savior as marketing strategy…who knows…

4 Likes

@kaixermax
PLEASE LET THIS BE IT.

That being said…

This… might just refer to the fact they said we could relive the memories with Poring but there are no Poring.
I hope I’m wrong.

1 Like