Tree of Savior Forum

So, PlayOne.Asia is NOT Publisher for Asia/SEA? (edited)

Check this link.

http://bs.playone.asia/landingpage/four_game#content_TOS

So OBT will be available March, 2016?

PlayOne Asia

EDIT:

They probably use Tree of Savior as marketing strategy…

Tree of Savior – IMC Games confirm Southeast Asia server is not true

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Never heard of them publisher, well I hope they’re good …unlike other $$$ publisher

5 Likes

March?
That scares me alittle unless we get the international version before that, HOW WILL I FEED MY TOS NEEDS?!
Unless they can fix all the exploits before kOBT that is, if they dont, then by all means, take the time you need.

4 Likes

2:39

why did they write this

9 Likes

This honestly scares me, the company is only several months old, the other games they’ve published seems shady as hell, the release date seems rushed and they don’t even have any decent English.

IMC please confirm, I won’t sit idly just to let Tree of Savior fall into the hands of another a$iasoft.

2 Likes

^THIS. Well I will stay in IMC if this one continues. I’m not updated in the SEA publisher anymore so I don’t know what publisher should/better hold TOS for us here in SEA region. Any suggestions?

i guess Garena perhaps?

I think they’re Startup company.

They need big money investor (obviously) to make Tree of Savior as their long term project or ToS Asia will die in no time. :weary:

watch as changing channels require you to pay gayrena shells.

never used Garena myself, just heard they are pretty good

OMG this sucks, we will have to wait until March before we can play. NA version will be much sooner and more likely block the other regions around XD.

They were the publishers of black shyte which is a p2w game, heroes of newerth which required you to pay real money to access “better”, “low latency” servers, etc.

I’ve had pretty crappy experiences with this publisher over all.

PlayOne Asia is not under Asiasoft Company. The only company in Malaysia under Asiasoft (now known as Playpark) is CiBMall.

PlayOne Asia is branch company from Netherlands (Vertigo Games), HQ located in Malaysia.

So far the best publisher is CherryCredit (Dragon Nest SEA heard before? Well they are publisher). They arrange a lot event and keep updated information.

I was merely linking the tendencies of online game publishers in SEA to a$iasoft. It doesn’t matter where their main company originated from.

Well not all the online game publishers in SEA are bad. CherryCredit is one of the best publisher for example.

Cash shop costumes in dragon nest SEA give stats. Why would something that’s purchased for aesthetics give stats?

Cherry Credit is not good. I played their SD gundam for 2 years and the translation is just awfully bad, errors on event rewards are pretty common too youll not be properly compensated. At 1st I thought it was just beginners mistake but it continued through out until they decided to drop the game altogether. The joke that they hired janitors as GM is common knowledge.

they shouldnt wrote “Poring

theres no poring here in ToS

becarefull in copyright infringement

but hey, asian server is always good ping for me, so maybe i’ll try it out

Cherrycredit best …haha you make me laugh
from what I see , all of them is $$$ publisher

as for PlayOne …just need to wait and see …for now

I don’t have nothing to do with this but on a side note, i loved the new UI of ToS lol.