Tree of Savior Forum

So, PlayOne.Asia is NOT Publisher for Asia/SEA? (edited)

Video is private and page is lost.

2 Likes

new and untested, given that they used Gravityā€™s RO and Poring to advertise ToS gives a huge possible legal issues and possible future mishaps P1asia might make.

IMC official announcements and interviews tend to avoid referencing RO.

Oh my god ā€¦ I literally scrolled through all the replies and I didnā€™t see a single reply from an admin or IMC representative. Iā€™m starting to lose hope on this x.x

I also checked the Game Masters of PlayOne Asia and omg ā€¦ they are doing horrible job. IMC has forsaken us SEA players T.T left us to some unknown new publisher who will most likely just milk $$$ and let the game be infested with bots and hackers.

Basically is, if a lot players wanted a server for their region, hence SEA, IMC would grant it like it or not (or the publisher seek out for IMC). Some wanted IMC themselves to be a server (which is a no for obvious reasons) and some wanted a good publisher, as youā€™ve mentioned. Well you just canā€™t have everything you wanted can you? Thatā€™s the bitter part. Unless people go onto another rally of wanting a different publisher for SEA, but I doubt it because of the great marketing tycoon. You really need a dumb miracle for that to happen.

Like I said, they want a SEA server, they get SEA server. Minus the details.

But yeah, IP block for International Server would literally kill its meaning, ā€˜Internationalā€™.

1 Like

This is how bad the GMs of PlayOne Asia are https://www.facebook.com/PlayoneGMRaikou/photos/a.865619826847614.1073741828.865524463523817/908881992521397/?type=3

SEA players are doomed.

4 Likes

You only said that because you donā€™t live in SEA region. The company is unknown and the fact that they advertise TOS with this phrase ā€œRemember your old good memories with Poringā€ prove that they know nothing about it. They only have a single game running atm and itā€™s freaking P2W. We just find it unfair because everyone has a good publisher while SEA has unknown one.

Hm Yeah this is basically how I also have read the situation in regards to the server being hosted by IMC not by another publisher.
I guess the saying/proverb ā€œbeggars cant be choosersā€ treads well in this situation.
Though more details would have be great.
Although It seems like the Publisher for SEA is already leaving bad tastes just from reading the previous posts as of now.

I think Iā€™ll stick with IMC. These guys have shown professionalism & treated us with respect. Just gotta VPN it up :wink:

2 Likes

@roncesvaux6 The term unfair seems a bit vague to me. Why? Because many good games are still under a bad publisher. Do I need to remind Nexon for example on how their Pay2Win works? Thereā€™s no need for the term ā€˜unfairā€™, thereā€™s only people doing business, and a good one haul the fish. Plus complaining it to me or here wonā€™t change the fact, that is something for you to accept regardless. If you at least want a tiniest glimpse of hope, why not send an email to IMC themselves? Or email any good publishers regarding about the game to see if they have any interest.

@Arcturce Itā€™s all depends on the higher ups decision. Not all things can be perfect but hey, if they didnā€™t put up the IP Block, thatā€™s a plus to say the least.

http://scontent-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12193411_463037780569678_1770469788949115207_n.jpg?oh=1eedbe1d261a9c37e648c746a97ff9af&oe=571C1E3E

Hereā€™s PlayOne Asiaā€™s clownsā€” I mean GMs.

1 Like

Our complaints are not directed to you. This thread is a discussion about PlayOne Asia. If you wanna stop us from complaining at least backup your argument with an information about the new publisher. Thank You

Hakuna your tatas. I am not stopping you from complaining. Go ahead, shout out your lungs out till the moon shatter or the sky fell down. What I said and meant earlier was, if you donā€™t want PlayOne as a publisher so much, send an private email to the IMC HQ themselves, make an effort at least but did you? Doing it in forum will be just a ā€˜discussionā€™, no more, no less. Heck it might still continue on till the game opens, unless you do something about it than just typing away.

Make a petition or something. Like I said, at least an effort. What come afterwards is another matter.

I have a feeling that Playone Asia as the SEA publisher is nothing but a scam in an attempt to get them more players. They took down the link not long after they announced it. Not to mention their main site only has a singe FPS game. Maybe IMC contacted them and slapped then a SAD order.

Weā€™re having a discussion here so we can share information about PlayOneAsia you canā€™t make a petition if you have little knowledge about the publisher . Some people got enraged because the info we gathered as of now shows how bad the new publisher is. So dont tell us that weā€™re not doing anything. Weā€™re also waiting for IMC statement about PlayOne Asia. By the way why donā€™t you just help us gather info about them instead trying to be a smart**s.

Youā€™re not alone, SEA players.
-Your Indonesian friend-

1 Like

A quick look at their black shot forums suggest they support 4 regions:
http://forum.playone.asia/ctgr/subForumList.forum?ctgrSq=623

Singapore, Malaysia, Philipines and Brazil. Whether or not those are the regions they will support for ToS is unknown, but I thought itā€™d be interesting to know. Brazil was an odd one as a country supported for a SEA publisher, but they even use Brazillian payment options such as Boa Compra.

If you take a look at Vertigo Games, the parent company for PlayOne.Asia, they list support for Singapore and Malaysia:

http://www.vertigogames.co.kr/front/games_studio/blackshot.aspx

Turns out Vertigo games is also the developer of black shot, and this seems to be a venture into being a publisher as well.

Blackshot was migrated from Garena to PlayOne.Asia, which is vertigo games venture into publishing. Garena hosts games for the following regions (source: http://intl.garena.com/):

Singapore, Taiwan, Philipines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Russia, Malaysia.

Brazil is not listed, so the fact that PlayOne.Asia lists Brazil for Black shot is more than likely a new thing once blackshot was transferred back to the vertigogames hands. Make what you will of that.

That being said, it seems most likely that the SG and MY versions (and possibly PH) will be hosted by PlayOne.Asia if any of this is true.

Another quality thread at PlayOne Asiaā€™s forums http://forum.playone.asia/posts/list.forum?ctgrSq=633&threadSq=1211627&postSq=6830732

Quoting what he said,

[quote]Hi to gameplay management team,
Are you aware that players in this game tends to use illegal software all the time?
It hasnt change much in such a long time, there arent any improvement in preventment in of these programmes?
Please do your job.[/quote]

would be nice if we could all play together though.
i enjoyed finding out that people i was partied with were on another part of the globe

6 Likes

@MadHatter
Sadly it seems that itā€™s going downhill from here but oh well.
Iā€™m still under the impression that there would be ip though

@Dream
Seems like the usual FPS Issue with hacks and what not. Though browsing their forums a bit seems to be that their is in-fluxed with such problems though. Not really giving a good impression at all.

Overall Iā€™m am not convinced if this is a good chance for the SEA server or not.
Theyā€™re still quite new and we can only hope that either they do good or ā€¦bad.