Tree of Savior Forum

SO in the end who knows?

makes sense actually since they are leather
in rank 8 fletchers gonna suck anyway and dragoon c2 is going to scale better, so yea i’d say that at rank 8 you’ll definitely be among the strongest bossers.
Most world bosses are plate and ghost, plate is good for you because pierce damage is neutral vs plate and doesn’t get a damage penalty but ghost is kinda annoying
at rank 8 you’ll start experiencing problems facing musket c2 and fencer though, shinobi murmilo’s burst is very strong too but probably isn’t as bad since the that build got CDs

with the new weapons and skills with high dmg, str is only usefull for block pen. so u need like 100-200 str and high DEX

Naw moron boy. Played mmos alot longer than 99.9 percent of this board and I can spot a failing/dying/dead mmo extremely early, especially Korean ones. Experience > white Knight son.

1 Like

this is where I want to get into, how much str/ dex would work best for max dps in pve, considering you actually lose stats by spltting them

for now id go with 100 STR. or no STR at all
u can get a bit of CON too i guess
the thing is, we have to wait R8 to decide

DL the clean version and check it out yourself. Very nice tool. It even calculates DoV and crit buffs for you.

Wait for rank 12.
By then any class under rank 10 will be useless regardless of build :smiley:
And maybe the only competition you’ll have is just bots to deal with.

why the str/dex wars? new gears, gems and new enhancements and fancy weapon transcendence , alchy pots will solve all problems

/huehuehue

I guess people don’t read at all…

@miguelsedek better wait and see what crit resistance value new monsters will have. From there, you see how much crit rate you can get with gear you own and balance things. We are getting some new gears with R8 (like a new Cafrisun set with +6 to all stats and such) so I don’t think anyone (besides those who play on ktos regularly) can really say for sure.

@alexandrious2001 well, if there’s some R8 experience, it’s worth it for me. I might die before the game does. Who knows what’s going to happen? I’m getting some fun right now and I know some other people are as well. How does this relate to rank 8 dragoon c2 stats, by the way?

Cuz it’s futile. Save yourself Time and money and just abandon ship. Game is a gigantic disappointment

Do it if it’s like that for you. It’s not for me.

So much blindness. Le sigh >.> oh well, every mmo has its idiots. Dont get upset and cry foul when the plug gets pulled. Ill link this the instant you do.

You’re right, but better to be a happy idiot than a doom poster idiot.

Doom poster idiot? My word little boy, you truly are a brat aint ya? Not only am I far more intelligent than you are, but I am also more worldly and more experienced when it comes to how mmos and business works.

So please, dont post your retarded crying when the game gets shutdown and try to white knight it, because I will be there, to shoot you down and say I told you so, after I make it clear to you how much of an idiot you are.

Honestly, its morons like you who keeps the rose tinted goggles on, and not raising any complaints but instead, try to white knight on ■■■■, that the game will never get better, actually, no, thats not fair to you, the game is abandoned in the west, and your just too blind to see that.

Sighs, kids.

INT

INT swordman is the new meta

because finestra

1 Like

You’re the biggest shitbag I’ve seen in these forums lmao. Do you have no life? posting in a game’s forum you consider dead.

Naw, I post in the very dim hope that the Developers will get off their ass and try to save the game, but also baiting idiots like you gives me more joy and laughs than the game can actually provide, oh and I am a great at multitasking while im here owning your ass I am watching Movies, playing Mobius Final Fantasy on my phone and doing arm curls with my iron weight.

Sighs, too easy.

1 Like

i am planning to make a hoplite 3 like urs as well, my stat build will probably have at least 150 dex, and at least 200 str
i might add more dex from there.

From my experience, Guardian’s Evasion can offset Finestra’s evasion penalty.

so Dex hop is not a dream.

i’d say that at least 200 str is mandatory for a successful hoplite build, since you still got 150 crit rate from finestra
especially since you are basic attacking a lot until rank 5-6
even though i don’t like hybrid build
i feel like about 200-250 str and 150-180 dex is enough with finestra to then make it up with gear and get to 500+ crit rate, 30-40 con invested might be enough for this type of build because of swash’s 25% hp bonus which has 100% uptime.

welp… dmg is not that much of a concern…

i rather go 1con:1dex coz Str is overated and rank8 Transcend system fcuk up Str even more…