Tree of Savior Forum

So.... Guys there's any way that we can be heard? Something we can do?

I can’t think of any cause I’m not getting paid to give ideas that I will not earn me money. I’d rather macro warlock and RMT it until the game dies… at least I earned some pennies. But then again even Chinese gold seller quits the game I wont earn that much.

It’s IMC’s Job to get players play their game, if the company is doing it poorly then it’s not my problem anymore.

I’ll just play until it dies or something better comes out that interest me.

3 Likes

Forums are different from the game, why would people leave the forums? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You don’t have any good response other than tell others to leave. Sad.

4 Likes

What some people dont understand, it´s that those people have profit with the crashes and other things else. One example is this person. Other one is one site that sells silver, and only appear when some things like that happened , shouting to buy those people itens.

That’s why I made this suggestion:

They could have Big Red Kepa as the other server in honor of:

These were the Necros and Sorcs AFK farmers before they existed. The problem isn’t so much the classes but bad design and people. Nothing will fix people’s bad habits so the best way is to not promote them.

1 Like

And you hues don’t have any sort of actual answer to my question.So we’ll basically just stay where we are.

3 Likes

The personality and mentality of the playerbase is different. Japanese gamers are known to stay true to their build of choice. If something can’t work or is off-meta, they find ways and means to make it viable and work. Kudos to them on their dedication and ability to pioneer new metas from off-meta builds.

Very unlike our international community where the majority are followers and only play meta builds. If something changes, we get complains and bashing of the game, and most will just quit instead of trying to find out how to overcome the changes.

5 Likes

Well, their way to do builds seems a lot more fun ‘-’

Stop embarrassing yourself, you are literally whiteknighting a buggy game so hard :grin: You are like Trump supporters who won’t accept truths other than the ones you want to hear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Person gets enjoyment from form of entertainment = whiteknighting. The goal posts are moving all over the place.

1 Like

I was implying about the staff. But you list a good point. I do agree mentality here is completely different about what to do. ;p

The meaning of “whiteknight” seems to change everyday here.What a joke.

5 Likes

Which question? This one? “Then just like all of the other hues,I ask: Why on earth are you still here,or playing the game at all? If you are so turned off by the game that you don’t enjoy playing it,or find the company that distasteful,take a break or leave.”

Pretty easy, people here wants to play a decent game which fits what they look for but are tired of suggesting things while nothing happens, just a few more bugs and stuff.

You are assuming easily that people are playing, you may be wrong and as said they are just here reading and commenting how the game is doing.

Basically complaining doesn’t mean playing, staying in the forums means getting information of the actual state of the game, if that answers you.

4 Likes

let’s not waste more of our time with this kind of people…

to them calling out their BS = defending IMC :disappointed_relieved:

I just hope my petition of having an ignore button on forum comes through and I can finally block them all…

I can only hope :pray:

1 Like

Probably you haven’t read the title of this thread and what has been posted here.

I really wish you the best with that rofl

2 Likes

The worst thing is: We all love this game.

Unfortunately it appear the sacrifices are too much. Not to mention the disincentive after each decision.

I was just thinking about get some 100 TP just to buy a Skill Point Reset, to fix some of my swordsman ranks, but after this Practonium Cube case, where people was banned because something appeared on their inventories, just after login, because it was caused by another player crashing the server by the client side, and they did nothing to get that, still many got banned. Some people have really difficult to understand that in any other game this would happen.

Now I had give up, and I barely enter to make Saalus.
That is where you touched a good point, and where it enter:

I think most part or people who become frustrated just are doing that. I have real problems to find another game that keep me so distracted, with so much immersion (again: tos style is unique), but my friends that had leave the game to never return, did that because they just found another game, even if not MMORPG.
Other MMORPG will be released this year and on another, just as ToS mobile will too (yes, same game, but still can compete with ToS pc).

As in Ragnarok, where Gravity just proibited ToS name on their forums, because they lost hundreds of players when this game was launched, it’s probable that the same will happen here, when another good real game show up (people leaving). It only probability, but its a easy one to happen.

Each player have his own limit and motives of frustration, be channel reduction, unbalanced classes that make some classes useless, some restriction they dont agree. This part is ver personal, but then when it happens, things go :-1:

3 Likes

lel

its like the cat drop n break the vase, but u point finger n yell at the vase

imc is the cat, hue is the vase, n whiteknight is the cat owner

cat owner loves the cat, so even the cat feces smells nice~

blame the vase coz it block the cat’s path.

lel

huehuehue

imma poor vase

6 Likes

same old bullshits i see.

You are not on our side, then you are definitely 100% on our enemies.

neutral?
dafuq does dat mean?

@Melon 's attitude has moved to the extremist side who doesn’t allow any sort of complaints now. She’s basically saying “Don’t play if you have complains, don’t complain if you play”

What a joke.

Also, they have started to send GMs to kick afk farmers in dina bee. Which is good and only came after months of endless complaining.

Obviously what this means: we need to complain more.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes