Tree of Savior Forum

So.... Guys there's any way that we can be heard? Something we can do?

Like IMC read and listens these threads anyway, and the worst part is what IMC already knows but AGAIN THEY DON’T CARE

Thats why people got tired of suggestions or complaints and now everything is full hueehue mode

Nexon can save the game, thats the only realistic thing i think that can happen, they can do a deal with the @sshole of Kim and see if is possible to get better things at least

2 Likes

Agreed. Imo, any new player trying out the game at it’s current state will get disappointed/despaired on how bad it is.

A player who’s still in iToS’s playing the game are either:

• A) ‘got no other game to play’ or ‘plays to kill time’, a jaded/krMMOhardened player.
  • B) Fully enjoys this half-made mess(Has flowers and rainbows inside their heads).

And pretty much none of which got applied even in the slightest way, it’s all been ‘lip service’ to date.

The only community made petition/proposal that IMC followed thru, was ‘to not bring the Leticia cubes here in iToS’.

And before someone argues “7% improvement” and “implemented multi-threading in the game client”, that should be already a given from the start(hello? MMO made for only single cores? no muti-threading? in 2016?).

Against a Korean game company, it’ll be settle in a waiting game of balancing/fixing patches.
Non kr opinions hardly matters, it will all be based from the korean overlords plans in the end.

Thinking about the past now. I find it funny, despite how 40k something players are gone, and yet we still plagued and got the

Can’t enter in the dungeons: Failed to create mission instance due to exceeded server capacity. Please try again later.

Issue back in around August.

edit:

Imo, RO got salvaged good cos’ Kim & his co. left.

2 Likes

I’m starting to believe this more and more after seeing what happened here.

6 Likes

Kim & his co wrote the crappy AEGIS server software for RO that bloats and lag for no reason, we know this because it was leaked and the private server community could compare it VS Eathena.

Servers in TOS are potato for the same reason, Kim & co isn’t talented in programming. At all.

1 Like

No idea why you’re tagging me on a random troll post in the middle of east jabumble either.

Oh you already knew the history, excellent

If the eAthena forums didn’t die I could have shown you I’ve been a member since like 2005? Of course I know the history. We at one point were working on a private server project to completely gut out all of RO’s mechanics and revamp them long before RO Rebirth was even a thing.

3 Likes

According to reddit the exceeded capacity issue is back on silute and sea servers.

i dont agree with yours so called “suggestion” thread as well
edit: but we hue never ask u guys to stop suggestion thread

coz i wanna play tree of mr kim, not tree of val or anyone for that matter

im a customer, my only suggestion will be middle finger if u fluff things up (thanks ethans for the fluffy meme)

also, why do u guys have to bully us hue when we are just a jolly bunch of people… staph… im calling the police… nooo~

huehuehue

2 Likes

Frankly, at this point, most of my friends who played this game at some point didn’t even bother coming back to grab the rank reset. I doubt they’d give it another try if I told them there’d been a huge patch that fixes all their problems with the game. The well has been too thoroughly poisoned.

1 Like

Anyway I know IMC is looking closing 1 eye. If they figure out what is the best for what you consider is right.

Chop some wood and start a fire.

Seriously though, I tried mailing them and even phoning them and got no response :smiley: I begged, tried to appease, tried to make them see reason, insulted them in several languages… Frankly, it’s not like they care at all.

And then again, it’s already WAY too late to save this game after all the terrible mistakes they made.

Finally, I guess they see ToS as a success, cuz honestly, sales were good, and it doesn’t seem they are paying lots of money for community management and running this game in general. I guess those funds went elsewhere.

Yeah, they could’ve made more money if they were not idiots, but alas, they are.

Suck it up, boy.

7 Likes

At this point Tree of Forum is way more fun for me than the actual Tree of Savior where I got disconnected every 15 minutes, mainly because of long threads like this (this thread and the WoE thread next door yum). Half of this is basically @haukinyau1 hue crusade against the overflowing positivity. Though I agree that they need to tone down a bit on the sarcasm and properly explain to people how deep and how long things have been broken from time to time, just to point out that IMC is not justified.

On hindsight, for some reason I take the forum drama as a good thing for ToS. I mean look at them writing walls upon walls of texts. If the hueknights truly do not have hope then they would’ve ditched and move on.

To OP, this is about as good as any effort to be heard I think, since we are managed by the developer itself. Whiteknights, being positive is totally okay, but please stop bashing the hueknights as cancer unless you managed to fix the game yourself (yes the game is broken, you need to acknowledge this). And hueknights, we need you guys to keep people up to date with ongoing issues, but make the point snappy (memes are okay but don’t dilute the topic with hate and despair). Fixes are being made as we speak here. Our tree is not burning (yet) and it’s still growing, but IMC needs to pick up the pace real good.

1 Like

Actually, it is burning but not yet dead. The forest fire started tiny and grew over time. Now the legendary tree is already 90% burnt. Despite all that damage, the tree still have a chance to recover. The firefighters approached the tree, carrying bottles full of petroleum and one tiny water hose with them. How is the firefighters going to use those petroleum bottles? Will they able to extinguish this forest fire with just one small hose? Find it out in the next episode of Tree of Seabird.

2 Likes

heh

i lazy to keep making bullet point powerpoint slideshow everytime threads like these pop up~

issue remained the same since cbt

just coz some forumer are new, doesnt mean i need to provide u the reading material

also, my previous account got mute, so my previous account posts/threads/suggestion/contribution are hidden as well

so…

hue~

3 Likes

Well I don’t know how the thread keeps getting throw into darkness '-'
But hey, I still believe that we need to do Something on Both sides to fix this game.
We need to work together and create a better future, that’s what I believe In.

IMC Needs to do something and we need to force then to do it!

well, coz we cant do anything to the coding…

most constructive things we can do is

1. make addons
  2. make game guide
  3. buy more tp

we can also go n spread the words about tos, but we cant force the new player to like the game the way u guys do

still waiting how imc gonna surpise me with their awesome game ~

maybe i’ll log in again in 2018 or something

4 Likes

Well at least it’s a start

I’m sure this is a terrible idea.
They already make a decent amount of money (assuming all the insta-buy TP users when something comes out) with the crap we have, so if we give them more, knowing IMC it will be “Oh, we do ■■■■ but we still get so much money, why should we improve? No point in making free effort, eh.”

or maybe you were sarcastic? Not sure since I trust your devotion for this game despite IMC’s behavior.

Tl;dr my issue is how come the same game is doing fantastic in JP but not here HMMM…

Really causes my neuron cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of serotonin at key moments of sensory input