Tree of Savior Forum

So.... Guys there's any way that we can be heard? Something we can do?

There’s a way to make IMC listen to us? Because, we can’t let they get away with this.

What should we do to make then hear us? Because we all know, if they start listening to us, i think we can develop a “community”. Okay, we already have a community, but is nowhere near the other MMOs.

So… Any Ideas? Polls, videos, tickets? What can we do? We should be able to do something…

I really want to come back to this game it has so much potential. I would be happy to do anything I can to help this out…

(Not as a white knight, because that’s bs)

So… something we can do TOGETHER to light up this game’s future?

Sorry if I said anything wrong, I just hate to just sit and watch the world burn around me

7 Likes

they do listen. the forum is fine.

but too much issue on hand, they just dont have enough manpower n time. Patience is getting thinner than ever.

so… yea… have faith please, or take a break every now n then.

tos have long way to go

huehuehue

14 Likes

No, don’t worry I’m just making the topic so we can discuss a way that we can help improve the game experience for everybody xD

It had. Mainly because of its hype train. Look at it now.

18 Likes

Not completely wrong =P

The thing is, many fail to understand that we aren’t under a publisher like the other versions of the game, we are directly under the developer (IMC).

The team in KR is different from the team in iToS, same for the JP version.

The team for iToS is lacking in communication, and you can notice in the announcements that they use google translator or something similar to pass the patch notes, and probably, due to failure under the automatic translations, they omit some changes in the notes, but we as players notice these same changes in the end.

I don’t know their situation, not sure if they are making any money out of this game or not, not sure if they have enough people to deal with 2 projects at the same time, not sure if they are well paid, not sure if they are happy with their work…

Well, one thing i am sure tho, i wouldn’t have the face, neither the energy, to run a company like they are doing.

But that is just me, I try to be honest with my clients, maybe that is why i have a good amount of people who trust me also.

10 Likes

They should Really talk to a publisher… Develop the game itself and maintaining online by the same team, that’s not a good idea.
And of course, they really need active community managers.

2 Likes

The most luck I have had with getting IMC to listen is here in the forums, and this is also the place where I have seen them take notice as well to other forum posts.

I created a forum post that got a fair bit of attention (roughly 70 likes and a lot of replies) until Julie replied, then we all kind of accepted it and waited. This was concerning the FPS issues, and a couple weeks later they started the FPS dev blog—a few months later and we get actual FPS improvements (with plenty of room still left to grow in that regard).

One of the posts I remember having a lot of impact was one that was titled something like “I love Tree of Savior, I am leaving Tree of Savior” or something. It was also well written and people rallied behind it, and it got over 300+ likes and hhkim even replied to the message directly.

The problem is, though, that we are all exhausted, and IMC knows it. If we raise even the most valid concerns, issues, or bugs, the thread will just die in silence. IMC knows now that all it has to do is completely ignore a thread, not respond to summons, or give some empty reply, and the thread will go gently into the night because we lack the energy and gusto to keep the fires burning under it.

7 Likes

i know the nature of this thread is good.

but, objectively, what are u trying to achieve?

even a staff come in and paste their reply, words means nothing if the reality is far from the promises.

besides, any plan without a dateline is not a good plan.

lets just say a staff come n say “we noted on your notes”.
then what? thats all?

“thank you for your understanding and we ensure u great improvement, soon™”

so… its abit hopeless here…

8 Likes
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/imc-deleting-threads-faster-then-we-can-make-them/344780/22?source_topic_id=345358
2 Likes

That’s not it hauki, we need to improve the player base as well!
We need to discuss together ways to improve our game for us and for the newcomers!

I’m just trying to be friendly here on the forum, and to help find a solution =)

2 Likes

We where against western publishers from the start, but we didn’t know that IMC would change their objectives with ToS at that time, or we wouldn’t be bothered with any publisher they picked.

7 Likes

i know… sorry for saying “what u trying to achieve”…
i meant, end of the day, this thread, like all other threads, will be forgotten, like what darkon said.

as for playerbase, a quality n constant stable service is crucial. dota/cs have more toxic than ever but they still have 500k players daily.

u can have matured/understanding players, but those happen in niche n small pop/closed community like private server or indie games.

player is not the decisive aspect. IMC is.

so… yea… much true if the staff say to your face “stop embarrasing yourself”

8 Likes

I know, it will be forgotten… or maybe not.

IMC Needs to do their job, but we have a lot of power as well, we can make a friendly community that brings new players just by having fun and staying together.

A lot of games are only still a thing because of it’s player base. And most of games like that have players that don’t leave even on bad situations because they have friends in there to play with.

1 Like

Well we can only hope for the best now…
well besides that, we can try to improve a little the community.

IMC Needs to do their job, but we have a lot of power as well, we can make a friendly community that brings new players just by having fun and staying together.

I like your pure thoughts but starting it from here wont work out. You can see it for yourself that whenever a newbie comes here to question about the current state of the game or if it is worth trying they are driven off.

2 Likes

Well I’ll try to say some of the good things about the game because we can’t survive with just the old players ‘-’ Really.

And I think we need to expand a little the community.

1 Like

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/e/4/e455d20664e3fa491b57c120df36f1cb07fd4eaa_1_689x77.png

1 Like

The problem will be, many who does drive off the new players, accuse the game itself, the game itself, as a project, i not bad, but the company behind it is being bad.

As @Anarth said, it will be hard, but now try to put yourself in a new player shoes, with the actual issues (channels crashing) would a you stay? Specially since the game company says it is fixed one day, and the next day things still the same?

Don’t get me wrong, i would love to see this game being successful, but the company is breaking it, and losing trust at the same time.

As you said, we can only hope they open their eyes and ears. But I don’t see that happening so soon.

On a bright side, with the actual game community amounting to around 5k players (actually playing the game) divided between the servers, they are forced to release some new content faster to keep the interest of these same players.

I myself would had quit long ago if it wasn’t for a close friend of mine that have fun playing with me.

3 Likes

Right, but as I mentioned it will not work out as of now due to IMC’s lack of management here, they also avoid hiring people or recruiting volunteers to do it for them.

As you can see the post two levels above this one, this is a place where rage, hatred and disappointment are converted into irony, jokes and memes.

I’m not discouraging your enthusiasm, the game certainly needs more people with such mentality, especially now.

1 Like