channel 3:

channel 4:

channel 5:

channel 6:

channel 7:

channel 8:

channel 9:

channel 10:

realy, it’s not a good experience with this botters.

and who defend this idea , I understand that use or does that too.

Gotta get money for pots somehow man.

Maybe if they randomize the bosses locations, that wouldn’t happen.

10 Likes

how cute, " get some money", bot in ragnarok it’s create to “get some money” too. this is in Big Red Kepa has just begun.

It’s not botting, it’s people holding down the Z key just to AFK farm the Big Red Kepa’s drops like AFKemists with the Triple Poring Hat in RO. IMO, it’s spawn needs to be randomized so this doesn’t happen in ToS.

You’re exaggerating all this, it’s just someone dropping a weight over Z key.

@STAFF_J well , as a player I warned.
but I’ll leave one last warning: selling money online by
dollars.

me and my zombie army oftend end up there to get money man :stuck_out_tongue:

People farming silver.what the problem?you need silver for sny thing in this game .at low lvls uou just dont have it.why pasive skill need 2 take silver?why upgrading gearvtake silver on top of the upgrading item?and now the uped all the silver cost.so you will have itvway way more.gg

Im gonna farm there even more now cuse repair cost is ■■■■■■■ insane.

Fixed the problem lol ■■■■■■■ retarded move.now we cant test the 5 and 6 classes as we just dont have the silver. nice.

People botting in a CBT w/o knowing all of this is getting wiped, ayy.

it’s not about that they don’t know that it will be wipe out… more of like, they are collecting data on how much money they can make so that they are ready for the release… BETA is not just for player, it is also for chinese farmers… LOL damn them

Well honestly i can make even more money without being AFK at the same spot so lol! Just bought my companion doing this xD!

I think that this could be solved if the reward for killing the Big Red Kepa was reduced after you kill it the first time.
So, you go there and kill the BRK once, get your drops, money and exp. if you kill it again you won’t get any itens, and only half of the money and exp (or even 1/3 of the first reward). So afk farming there wouldn’t be so effective.
No need to remove the Kepa.

Except as a field boss, it actually has a rare drop that you probably wont get in one kill (Meteor Shield)

Granted, right now the shield isn’t very “rare” at all for obvious reasons.

I know I’m late to this parade, but it’s not botting… you put a weight on your attack key and go have lunch, come back with 20-30k in loot in your inventory (I recommend the Blue Snowball mic, the tripod is perfect for single-key depression).

Yes, it plugs up the server with AFKers, yes if you intend to attack the onion for whatever reason you have competition but… each hit it takes from another player is 2 items dropped and if their inventories are already full, you get all those drops because they can no longer loot. You can just troll the AFKers by summoning lvl 100s to stomp them to death, that already happens.

The real problem is Red Keppa should spawn randomly. As every other monsters do

Totally agree. Right now it’s a min-max, least effort for best reward. Change one and people will always find the next one. At the later stages it becomes less worth it, simply doing quests leads you through mobs that drop single items worth a full inventory of kepa loot. But at the starting stages there’s no better place, and that’s fine.