Tree of Savior Forum

So.... Guys there's any way that we can be heard? Something we can do?

What was I saying~ hm?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Oh i’ve been around for a while I just never posted on the forums and these points i have discussed with anarth before. You’re right something as radical he did was his method of bringing awareness to the situation of hacking. Which is an egregious problem that has been ignored for far too long. Hacking that is.

1 Like

It’s a shame if that is actually true. I hope they prove me otherwise.

2 Likes

Here’s one aspect we need to understand. We have no idea what’s happening behind those curtains or their reasoning as to why they’re ignoring the issue. The blur between player and developer is concerning hence reinforcing my point that communication is key for clarity and understanding so they understand what our gripes are and we understand what their plans are.

EDIT: Just saw your updates. Jesus christ that’s terrible. We need some kind of game guard that’s for sure.

EDIT: I want to add on to my recruiting campaign idea. They should make a tier system for every person that reaches a said goal they all get additional rewards and it gets better everytime. Just an idea.

1 Like

They use vmprotect :grinning:

If hacks are still going through. Obviously its not enough ._.
I remember the early days of Maplestory 1. Man Vac hacking was everywhere.

You could literally just check this link translated to see when the stop posting applications for a programmer. That would tell you when your hopes and dreams might be answered one day. Either that or the CM comes first and they continue giving that false hope of thinking “communication” is the problem. Thinking like that died for me long ago after Julie left and getting other Staff responses on things like Paladin’s conversion.

I really hope we find someone that truly and sincerely cares. Maybe sorien could apply kappa.

2 Likes

3 Likes

see here, ravioli cares so much about the game he makes extensive list of problems that needs attention. But people like @s1lv3rw0lf , all they do whole day is to bash anyone who points out problems, calls them twisted minds etc. Very selfish peeps who dont want positive changes.

7 Likes

there is nothing wrong with my house not having a door!

but that doesnt mean robber can just come robbin’ me

blame the robber, not me not having a door!

huehuehue

whiteknight logic is imc logic, thats why both r compatible

1 Like

Im assuming this analogy is for the hacking issue which is a big a problem and openings are indeed an issue.

The question is how to really shove it in their face without doing something bat ■■■■ crazy as sorien did. That ruined the fun for everyone.

EDIT:
Plus I welcome all to criticize, add , build etc (troll sure why not) to my suggestion thread.

about a campaign that IMC could do.

1 Like

More stuff like this is good for awareness. Keep it up. There might be people that are still oblivious to this stuff.

1 Like

Fair but I at least want to applaud you trying. :stuck_out_tongue: