Tree of Savior Forum

Small ham's small art gallery

I kinda feel sorry for you fellow Savior
Apparently, this guy isn’t that much of a social being even if we are on the same guild :open_mouth:

Regardless, his art is amazing :joy:

1 Like

Every. Single. Time. :cry:

Happens to me a lot :frowning: I know that feel…

*pats your shoulder *

2 Likes

Awww poop. I would’ve loved to mingle with someone who can make these kinds of comics. Nonetheless, still enjoying everything he has made. xD

1 Like

Me: healing like there’s no tomorrow… with revive and resu
meanwhile…

my !@#$%^&* party mates charges like bulls on magic caster type mobs…

RESULT…

Stupid cleric, why you no heal us, huh??

Me:… oh, wait i have resu…
cast resu… then after that… splat… died again…:skull:

Oh… I feel you…
My everyday life as a cleric :confused:

4 Likes

Dude, you;re amazing <3333

Me and my friend can relate to every one of them lol:joy:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Not sure if you haven’t found vol 1 but I found it. It’s that map with the owls? It’s kinda hidden between a cliff and a bunch of trees. Really hard to see.

1 Like

ye googled for it a while back thanks

u see the thing here is i only have five heal tiles

very precious, used to heal dying people wait wtf why did you step on it you have 70% heal f7ck off

1 Like

LMAO… ikr

and the moment i put everything and they just ignore my heal tiles, then after that they blame me for not healing them… :confused:

Makes me want to bash their tiny brains with my mace when i was C1 cleric C3 priest

//thinks about hauberk
//starts crying

31 Likes

HAUBERK KUN

5 Likes

Hauberk should have lived! T_T

2 Likes

i want to see hauberk againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

HAUBERK WUUUH QAQ
Gosh that storyline gave me the most intense feelings OTL

1 Like

my heart broke when he yelled curse you all at all of us

I kinda feel for Hauberk a teeny tiny bit (still loyal to the goddesses, sorry). It’d take an insane amount of writing on the producer’s part to actually make us understand why Hauberk is reviled so much. I’d have love to hug his arm too though :wink:

I really should get working on his article in the wiki…eventually… is a professional procrastinator

3 Likes

hmmmmm maybe we’ll see more of hauberk in the future??? and learn about why the goddesses think its good to use him as a cork??? also the pilgrim dude that once housed hauberk is still lying on the ground somewhere i wanna steal his money (

2 Likes

He’s huge. Of course he’d make an awesome cork for a big hole :smirk:

4 Likes

Remember those glass containers at mage tower floors 1 to 5? IIRC those are hauberk’s soul parts, after freeing the last part of his soul at 5f he told that he will see you again in different time and will pay back as a gratitude – demon prison – and maybe again arc for hauberk :sparkles:

3 Likes