Tree of Savior Forum

Siege tank: A1-Qs3-Ro2-Ca2

Welcome to the whacky world of nonsense all rounder CC immunity.
With the right HP and ATK those enemies would easily surpass our useless goddesses.

I can understand being immune to certain things, but, ALL OF THEM? geez.

1 Like

yeah, some mobs are immune to growling, some are immune to coursing/retrieve as well but most mobs still arent

I’d like to correct this:
Some mobs are immune to growling, coursing and retrieve.

If an enemy is immune to retrieve or coursing, it is also immune to retrieve, coursing, growling, stun, freeze, etc.

Those are the fully immune to CC enemies, first encounter I can remember is demon prison 2nd floor, guardian spider, elet, nuka.

well, im not actually that sure, at first i thought link immune mobs are cc immune as well but im not sure if they work in different ways

The announcement referred to once a day stat, skill & class reset per character for the KOREAN TEST SERVER.

I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you. They might give the stat and/or skill reset, but they haven’t promised us anything… yet

Well, @greyhiem is compiling info about enemies resistance in this thread

Lapasape mague is both link immune and hunter skills immune, I’d go ahead and say that all those immune to hunters skills are immune to many of the ailments, not sure about them being 100% link immune that seems to be far more random to me though.

-Edit-
Nnope lapasape mague is not link immune, atleast not according to that thread, well, link immunity is far more random that I thought, but those that cannot be aflicted by hunter skills cannot be frozen, slept, etc.

so we can assume that link immune is a separate immunity then

Pretty much.
Must be a weird one, I’ve yet to see anything resist circling by 100% and I hope to never see those, they probably cherry pick the resistances.

These immunities should go. They hard counter control classes. AND these are TRASH MOBS. These aren’t bosses.

resistance would be nice but immunities really break it for us, luckily we have other damage dealing ways but still, without our cc its not that easy

If this is how its gonna be I may as well go for the 40k [bazooka] AA option.

Bazooka AA is very slow and you cannot target close range enemies. Set-up time is too long. Cancel is fast if you use the cancel tricks.

Cannon shot on 5s cooldown will deal more damage over time.

Well, I’ve made my comparisons. I’m always gonna kneel for the 50% damage, that’s a given.

AA is at 15k, which happens to be the same as my 0% attribute [cannon shot] and [shoot down] (vs flying). I can get 3-4 shots off before I can cycle my skills again.

A friend of mine with qs3 is doing 44k AA’s (15k without [running shot]).

This could all be moot if the combat changes are gonna change skill values so differently though.

Your bazooka-mode cannon shot deals 15k?
And normal bazooka mode AA deals 15k too?

Yeah. [bazooka] + AA = 15k. Do take note my [cannon shot] is at 0% attribute.

My friend does 44k though. [bazooka] + [running shot] + AA = 44k. She is still testing though. I don’t have permission to show the screenshot yet ^_^.

Cannon Shot isn’t level 10?

Nope. 2020202020202020

Ohh. Makes sense then.

I think a Lv.10 Cannon Shot on Bazooka, 0% enhance would be doing about the same as Bazooka + Lv.7 Running Shot AAs

[cannon shot] can go 44k with 0% attribute?

Maybe at 100% sure. The diff between lv1 and lv10 is 3270. That x1.5 for crit makes 4905 bringing it roughly to 20k, then 40k at 100% attribute. I still have the 14day skill reset so I could try that.

Shouldn’t it be:

3270 * Skill Mod * Crit Mod * Bazooka Mod
= 3270 * 2.5 * 1.5 * 1.5
= 18,393

However, it’s still not high enough

Well I can’t really test anything since both my Cannoneers don’t have QS3

Bazooka + RS + Crit AA could either be

Cannon AA + RS Additional Damage
= (Stats + 4983) * Bazooka * Crit + (Stats + 4983) * Crit * RS
= (Stats + 4983) * 1.5 * 1.5 + (Stats + 4983) * 1.5 * 2.8

Or maybe just:

= (Stats + 4983) * Bazooka * Crit * RS
= (Stats + 4983) * 1.5 * 1.5 * 2.8

Both formulas could fit the damage from your friend (43k and 42k respectively, assuming Crit Bazooka AA is 15k without RS)

Lv.10 Cannon Shot without enhance is like:

= (Stats + 5117) * Skill Mod * Bazooka * Crit
= (Stats + 5117) * 2.5 * 1.5 * 1.5

Yeah without enhance, the RS AAs are going to be stronger, but not too far