Tree of Savior Forum

[W] Redemption Guild

I do the same thing I told you that I never would :jack_o_lantern:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

5 Likes

Snipes! I visited your pub but you’re not wearing the husbando costume. :3 Let’s take a pic! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Had the opportunity to take photo with the other husbando, Tenten!
Ten is one of our Malay OPs in the guild. We’re glad that he became a part of our fam. <3

Like Tenten, we also have guildies from other parts of SEA - Malay, Indo, Vietnamese, Thai, Filipino/Pinoy, HongKong, and even from countries outside sea like Australia and USA. Because here in Redemption, everyone is welcome! Join us and meet awesome OPs from different parts of the world!

4 Likes

Took another sneak at Snipe’s house. He is finally wearing the husbando outfit. :smiley:

Do visit his pub and give a like!

Aside from being OP, Snipester is also a creative guy (his housing is even better than my empty house lmao).

He also has his own foot (or shoe?) spa in Orsha. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Done with the husbandos @lolzasas143. Waiting for more anime portraits!

5 Likes

:satisfaction:

3 Likes

Omg gotta hunt those lolis! :satisfaction:

While I’m looking for them (despite of my busy sched :frowning: ), here’s our throwback group pic wearing the squid game player costume at the dirty Sekta Forest.

4 Likes

ella-vaday-dirty

2 Likes

Found one of the lolis, Padlom!

Padlom is one of our Thai OPs (and is a great healer!). You’ll usually see her dancing when she’s afk.
Can’t capture a decent shot while she’s grooving, so I made it a GIF instead. :haha:

padlom

With the new rewards for WBR, here’s another group pic of the scarlet guild members wearing the first ever scarlet titles for each class~

Pochiesan doing the hax - got the title from Korean server lol

Kyoshiro being OP - obtaining both Lancer and Dragoon titles!

Not too competitive, not too casual. Just chillin! Come join Redemption!

5 Likes

:haha:

5 Likes

Took another pose with one of the Thai OPs, Fizzz! Had the chance before we proceeded to do guild raid. :haha:

Scarlet Fizzz
Giltine wings + red weapon = sultan

And I saw another batch! @lolzasas143 giving me lots of assignments to do. :satisfaction:

3 Likes

Found that I have a (stolen) pic with Phuket! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Finally completed the Thai lolis lol.

Phuket_TH
She’s doing Twirl Clap motion here, missed the chance to make it a GIF haha

4 Likes

You’re under arrest, D_J (for being too stronk)! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

He’s one of our Indo OPs and is actively rocking TBL. Truly a Redemption pride!

D_J

Also featuring our money heist at Klaipeda’s Barber Shop. Pochie’s RNG carried us and we were luckily selected as one of the winners on Facebook: Freeze for a TOS Moment! event!

scarlet thieves

And the countdown starts today - four more days 'til our first anniversary as Redemption! :satisfaction:

3 Likes

Congrats for winning the event!

2 Likes

Happy 1st Anniversary, Redemption! :partying_face:

One year ago from yesterday, our guild was renamed and we were reformed as Redemption. :slight_smile:

We just had our anniversary celebration earlier. Took a quick guild pictorial and gave away prizes to all Scarlets!

It’s Christmas season so most of our members are celebrating and on vacation, but that didn’t stop us from having a blast!

It’s only a year but Redemption already achieved great milestones! From having exceptional guild members (please don’t poach them :wink: ) to being recognized and involved in dramas we are not even interested LOL.

Our guild emblem (and guild promotion banner) has also evolved in commemoration of our first year! This amazing Redemption Guild Emblem is designed by our very own @Astrivard! :love_you_gesture:

Our recruitment is forever open. Come join us, have fun and experience a chill environment!

6 Likes

I just realized I’m not yet finished with these lol.

Here’s our OP Dragoon/Lancer, Kyoshiro! Very grateful to have him on our fam.

Kyoshiro OP
He doesn’t know how to take a pose he said XD

It’s just the first week of the year and we already have something to be proud of (I’m always proud of them tho :D).

D_J rocking on the TBL ranks! Congratulations on making it to the first rank! Truly a Redemption pride <3

D_J OP

D_J wearing the gold XD
This was a quick photo op, so pardon the rope. XD

Another Scarlet pride, Rinssu - always making it to WBR’s Scout rankings! I need to find him and take pic with his asiomage wings. XD

While I look for him and waiting for @lolzasas143 to come back, here’s Selva’s very own gold statue at Klai!

All these hardwork and achievements are definitely rewarded! As long as we have resources, I will not hesitate to give them what they deserve.

Our recruitment is still and will always be open! Come join us!

3 Likes

OP D_J! Congrats!

Come join Redemption and be one of the Asgardians!

4 Likes

i forgot to post this here lol this was last womens month with other queens of telsia such wonderful folks

3 Likes

Thank you for having me in this event! And nice to meet these gorgeous ladies from different guilds. Didn’t have that much time to chit chat with them, but they all seems nice. :blush: You can really feel the relaxing vibes.

And it’s been so long since our last post here hahaha! The guild has been busy these past few months, still being OP. :muscle:

Will try to post updates here, for now here’s the Hokage Rock in the Hidden Klaipeda Village featuring Pochie, Nats, Snipes, and yours truly. :haha:

3 Likes

haha thats so cute xD :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

OP hahaha. Congrats guys!

Time to flex Ilo and Astri’s artworks. Goodluck on the Fan Art contest!

2 Likes

hello redemption guild
could u please tell your member to not afk much in Saint’s Sacellum or Delmore auto match, i spot some nick like DeathWhite and Murdock (sry if i type the name wrong) not moving after dead and just afk at entrance. Im not haters but i’ve experienced it 2-3 times already. So pls take care of it. Thanks