Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter C3 Tips and Tricks after patch

should i sacrifice ranger2 for scout

lose steady aim damage from 15% to 10%

ranger2 doesn’t have good skill so it’s just a better steady aim

i don’t want to invest main hand and attribute (also lazy to use alot of skill)

my build would be ar2ra1+???+ro/app+sr3

You can’t cloak and ride…

i know it cant cloak when ride

just for emergency, i also like flu flu stuff

Might as go for archer 3 for an extra overheat skill for retreat shoting

I see, it really depends on the skill you will depend on. I took a2r3sr3 so I can rest while farming 140/170 just some casual buff cooldown rotation and hold C (for Limacon)for the rest of the run. EzPz!

i will go A1>Ranger3>Appraiser>SR3

The attribute is still being applied. It was being applied twice somehow. That’s prolly a visual effect only. Actually, my damage is higher than before the ninja patch.

Yeah my Limacon damage is MUCH higher than before this week’s maintenance, but I had a fairly low level in the Limacon damage attribute so that was kind of what I expected.

ur addon show ur SR is wearing rl powerfull items (cant tell exacly dont recognize archer items models)
i dont know what is this video showing? rank 8 class killing mobs in 290 with endgame gear - all i see
i believe u can do same with any class u will select (mergen sapper for example)

good thing is atk speed tip and dex/str notes :slight_smile:
thanks

Yes. It is just a video to show attack speed (the first one on Siauliai) and SR overall gameplay (I thought d290 was a good place) after patch, as in, an example of someone playing with the actual build instead of holding C for 10 minutes while getting silver.

Thanks for confirming it! I was worried :slight_smile:

A2 Sap2 Flet 3 Mergen is too stronk

Flu Flu lv 15 hits hard nowdays

build please? path and stats.

My test was with Archer 3 Scout 3 FC1 Hackapel but is offtopic hahaha

I was Using a +5 Regard Horn Crossbow Transcend 4 (+80% dmg) and a +5 Pierene Sword

Stats distribution 250+ str and 120 dex

FluFlu was Lv 15 and 50% atributes hitthing 40k without crit

I’m a new player, thanks for the guide but I’m confused at what should I pick for R5. What are the benefits of A2 over Appraiser and vice-versa?

I’m currently A1 -> R3, I understand that A2 is good for the extra crit% on Swift Step, however I’ve seen many recommendations on Appraiser as well. What does appraiser bring, exactly, that makes it valuable? Is the +3 on Overestimate that valuable, or is it some group utility on Devaluation?

I have zero plans on PvP so I’m not even considering rogue.

Finally finished the app pre-quest. Now just need to decide on the 1st 4 ranks. Appraiser has a lot of things going for it. [blindside] is a crit debuff that works on bosses (unlike [coursing] :rage:). [overestimate] is nice on high upgrade pistol (which we should all be aiming for anyway). Aside from the def debuff [devaluation] is 1 of 3 skills that lower mdef. [forgery] is actually a pretty nice gimmick.

I was thinking a2-ra1-sc1. I won’t be focusing on it but a2 gives me c.rate while ra1 and app will give crit debuffs. I’m not so sure on ra since the [high anchoring] debuff is just 5sec. Sc is there because … scout.

Does aoe attack ratio have any influence on sr’s skills?

IDK if that was changed, but b4 rework, Retardshot have an interaction with AoE Ratio.

PS: @ZeroFoxGiven i don’t test yet, but i never see AoE with limacoon =/

I made a video farming the dungeon lvl 130 my character still missing a card and his gear is not that good.

I don’t recomend going with Rogue if its not your main character, the reason that i picked rogue its because SR3 is my main. i think A2 R2 Appraiser 1 SR3 should do the trick if you only want SR to farm.

1 Like