Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter C3 Tips and Tricks after patch

Is limacon considered as missile?

Why is it uselessā€¦? I was going to follow this build until Iā€™ve read your comment on this skill

I was a bit salty when I said that marching fire was a useless skill, but personally, due to low damage and absence of% attribute, I do not see myself casting that instead of limacoing. Marching Fire prevents you from use any other ability and cannot be canceled, Iā€™m still trying to decide whether to pick it up or not.

How about evasive action ability, 10% evasion bonus is not enough, but I have the impression that -5 ms helps control retreat movement when used in conjunction with limacon, I do not know if it would be worth it just for that.

But I really think it sucks that imc leave those skills without % attribute. (Fencer has one too)

It woulda been nice if you could use xbow skills while both [marching fire] and [retreat shot] are active. I get that you canā€™t use other pistol skill, but why not xbow skills right?

1 Like

I tested 140 dungeon with my build for SR. Took me close to 7 minutes to clear it fully.

My stats are shown at the middle of the video but essentially itā€™s 200 Dex including gear bonuses and the rest goes to STR. I prefer doing 140 over 170 cause the experience isnā€™t that boring compared to 170 but thatā€™s just a personal thought lol

1 Like

Just found out that high anchoring (sp?) from ranger has cirt debuff. How viable is A2-R2-App-SR3 for a full crit debuff?

Iā€™m guessing you need to be fighting bosses for that to be worth it since those debuffs donā€™t work so well if the target has little to no c.res.

Hi Guys,

since Iā€™m loving Appraiser, do you think ar3 > ??? > Appr > SR3 can perform well?
And do you have any suggestion for my r4? I was looking at scout, to add some utility.

Thanks

how many points did you invest in dex?

Also, new thing I tested these last days. If I get Monstrance (197 -> 266 DEX) I get a way higher ASPD even with my ping.

2 Likes

iā€™ve invested about 120 dex, 80 of them comes from gear/cards

i have 3 ella at the moment, i plan to change this once i get some additional equipment that gives me additional bonuses to stats to full glass mole.

Is there good potential with Archer 1 - Ranger 3 - Rogue 1 - Schwarzer Reiter 3? I enjoy playing both PvE and PvP. I was thinking with rogue i could benefit from sneak hit+were wolf cards for crit chance for mainly PvE and use capture as a utility for PvP. I dont have 6+ were wolf cards yet so I cant use its full potential atm but does anyone have any good experience with this build? Or does A2-R3-SR3 make a lot more sense for making my main character a SR3.

1 Like

SRā€™s AoE has been nerfed anyway so itā€™s reasonable to focus more on debuffing bosses.

I wish [retreat shot] and [marching fire] could be used while using xbow specific skills so you arenā€™t completely castrated when using the 2 skills. Right arm doing pistol stuff while left arm is doing xbow stuff.

1 Like

Truth be told. Debuffing the bosses wonā€™t do great difference aside from when thereā€™s competition. If thereā€™s competition with equally geared people, you already lost the cube as SR and helped others with the debuff.

While Retreat Shot was nerfed the ā€œAoE nerfā€ is mainly because no Melstis. SRā€™s AoE now is actually better compared to before because you have more options to fill the long cooldown times and Caracole now acts as an AoE burst that SR not even dreamt about before.

EDIT: Oops, typed the wrong skill, was sleepy.

1 Like

Is Limacon affected by AoE attack ratio?

Also, would it be safe to say SR3 is the new scout3 king of farming?

For those who didnā€™t notice the stealth patch, the Limacon changes have gone through.

So the base damage for Limacon is up to 190% at 15, and the increased effectiveness of the damage attribute has probably been fixed.

No AFAIK and have noticed. Someone here mentioned though that normal C (gun) attacks have a small AOE so maybe Iā€™m wrong or just havenā€™t tested things enough yet.

Seems like it, in the Archer tree at least.

So Iā€™m guessing QS3 SR3 is useless now, right?

I am wrong or Limacon lvl 15 is always 190% damage and it not increase at all no matter how many levels of the attribute you have?

All my other skills tooltip %damage increases whenever I gain an attribute on themā€¦ but Limacon is always at 190% additional damage and show no increase after 42 Enhance attributes levels on it.

We are screwed?