Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter C3 Tips and Tricks after patch

nice build. I also use this build for my main toon because i enjoy its pvp capabilities too, but i only have 5 werewolf cards atm. Do you go on successful ET runs 15f+ with this build?

I’m a little sad that there are no “non crit” gear options. They took away c.rate from DEX but every physical weapon past 270 HG has c.rate. Every leather pcs has c.rate. I look to double stack and it has WTF INT. I’m trying to build my 2nd SR on white damage (need 18k white aa’s to 1shot 140 dg mobs).

I haven’t tried yet,i am trying to farm some silver to put Retreat Shot/Barrage lvl 50 at least :((

Lv50 is not that hard, the problem is after Lv65+.

If this is not your priority character I dont think take rogue is a good option.
In order to do some critical you will need Werewolf cards that by the way is a little expensive where I play (SA), around 4kk each card.
If you just want for farm and dont want to expend too much, Archer 2 or Appraiser are better choices.
I tested Archer 2 and Rogue, Rogue with Werewolf cards do more criticals than Archer, another point is if you take rogue dont take dagger passive from rogue master in any hypothesis because your Werewolfs maybe not work with Pistol + Cross.

I had a question:

For the high STR or high DEX:

Which is more of a better idea?

And how many points do I allot to each? And how do i get the extra points? (What I’m asking is, how many times do I manually put in my status points into dex and how many into str, since I assume I’ll have 330 points to assign?)

So I’ve been wondering does limacon spread scales with AOE RATIO?

Ratio increase AOE range, but you will always only hit 1 additional target.

No, since it’s a single target skill that has a single-target bounce passive IIRC so you’re just hitting max 2 mobs at a time (with the attribute of course).

Good read on AAR/ADR: http://wiki.tosbase.com/wiki/AoE_Attack_and_Defense_Ratio

1 Like

Thought it would affect it since the description is in plural ( spread to more enemies).Kinda a let down, maybe a translation ■■■■ up. So caracole spread to 1 enemy as well considering it hit many of them they bounce to each other probably dealing twice the damage?

newbee here
what should i go for 1stin gearing? xbow? gun? attributes? gems?

Gun is the main damage for SR, most if not all skills scale with your damage. Your main hand can be isability for the 3 slot gem advantage only,

Try getting a manamana for starters, then move on to blue 315 if possible and with a high anvil ratio, move on to aspana.

2 Likes

I’m thinking on making a SR3, since the class looks awesome! But i would like also to use it for farming purposes. What you people recommend?
The A2-> R2- Appraiser -> SR3 or The A2- R3 -> SR3 ? I’m most tending to do the last one, but i don’t have much silver to invest for now, so i need to think about it,as many people say the r3 variant need much investment. Opinions :stuck_out_tongue: ?

does main hand affect the dmg of limacon?
do i need to anvil the cross bow too?

It does not but if your crossbow gives generic stats such as Maximum Attack, STR, Additional Damage against X type, Elemental Attack etc the extra stats will then affect Limacon damage.

Keep in mind that if your SR isn’t a dungeon-farm-slave you’ll need to use other classes skills which implies having a decent/good crossbow.

thank you
/20 charmanders

Is it really necessary to use the 315 pistol? I mean it would boost a bit your caracole dmg but wouldn’t the other classes damage and even limacon a little weaker compared to manamana? I was considering moving from my manamana directly to aspana( one day hopefuly)

you won’t be needing 315 pistol if you have +16 or above manamana

Aspana takes a while to get, the 315 Double Stack is actually pretty good, especially since they redid transcendence. Now it no longer scales up, but stays at 20% per level.
+11 Double Stack with lvl 2 or 3 Transcendence (very cheap, you can just do Saalas daily, and get there)
It’s like 2600 base attack.

Thank you :smiley: That was very helpful!