Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter C3 Tips and Tricks after patch

Why you prefer 140 instead of 170? And if you test on 170, what’s your timing?

170 has more silver gains then 140 per run. However, 140 can be done in a much shorter time.

1 Like

140 has 2 cubes with 1 of them containing petamion (got my 2nd already). It also finishes at almost 10mins for over 250k silver printed.

170 has 1 cube will ■■■■ loot. It also finishes over 20mins for over 330k silver printed.

~25k silver per min vs ~16k5 silver per min and better drops.

1 Like

Hmm… It was actually going to be my main… but now you’ve said that… D:

Honestly though, the class I would like to play is Musketeer D: But other than the Mergen and SR3 builds, there isn’t really much properly viable/good classes (for ET and end game content) in the Archer tree (don’t like Mergen). I did try resetting to Musketeer though, but it didn’t really felt as good. Maybe it’s the weapon… I just simply bought the 315 rifle +5 it and just went ahead lol… And ofc the lack of proper Musketeer guides/builds to follow is discouraging.

Is Fletcher Mergen good at ET though?

Bounce shot got buffed really significantly. Not only does it 426% damage, also it seems to “bounce” much more - hitting most of the time all in a 6 monster mob - better than Barrage if they stand separated and you don’t want to spend time gathering them. With my setup (326 SR, primarily DEX, +6 Silver Hawk stage 5 trans, otherwise standard gear, 75 attribute) Bounce shot hits moderate def monsters with ~30k normal attack and with ~50k crits.
I hope they readjust Retreat shot and Marching fire, as I think both last to short now. Damage multipliers seems also on the weak side at ~200% in comparison to some low rank damage modifiers (see Bounce shot above, or Barrage).

Question: How do you guys target Limacon with mouse mode (not always i want to target the direction I’m moving)?

well. i have this mouse, i put the midle button to hit “C” become very easy to target with mouse

1 Like

I use a very old Corsair M65 mouse. I mapped the C key on one of the 3 side “thumb” buttons. Allows me to still have full control of everything else using the mouse while freeing my fingers on the other hand from having to hold unto the C key.

If you use a standard mouse, you can always use a remapper like x-mouse, create a profile just for the SR where the C key is mapped to your right or middle click. You can just turn this off when you’re not playing your SR.

It’s not that difficult, after buffing click on your target and hold the mouse button down, hold C and use the mouse movement to move, this technique is very good against bosses.
If they are mobs that die fast, hold the C with your index finger and use wasd with the other fingers to move and keep the mouse hovering over your targets without clicking.

Yes, we did 10f with no problem.
Im thinking to get a 315 weapon, not aspana, the other one that uses practonium.
I dont play much pvp or something like that so I didnt invest much on this caracter, I just doing what I can to make him viable to things and have fun on PVE.

140 = shorter time (9min in my case), 2 cubes, petamion recipe 250k ± each run.
170 = longer time (18min in my case), 1 cube, no good recipe, 330k =- each run.

What is your final build for your farmer then? full dex or hybrid?

It’s me or marching fire is useless, it’s cool but the damage is not good, in addition to preventing you from using other skills and does not even have a 0.5% attribute. I’m even thinking about putting lvl 15 in limacon, reatret shot and caracole LUL.

1 Like

I went all the way with Lima, Caracole and Retreat as all other skills are totally bad compared to them.

3 Likes

I will likely go full DEX as there will come a time where I get a weapon that far exceeds any benefit STR can give me. A weapon won’t give me aspd.

It’s not useless but it’s really pretty bad, even though it’s still worth the 5 points.

1 Like

Guys, I’ve tried both Archer 2 QS 3 SR 3 and Archer 2 Ranger 3 SR 3 and it seems the DPS isn’t that good compared to other classes. I’ve always been a Fletcher Mergen, and I’ve tried Hunter 3 Falconer 3 along with Wugushi builds and they all seemed to deal more DPS than the SRs :frowning: Maybe I’m doing something wrong? lol

Hey guys is this build any good? My Archer used to be Fletcher>Mergen but it was very boring and I hated arrow crafting, now I’m trying to make him into something that I can use to farm stuff.
Also, could you guys also tell me good ways to distribute my stats? It’s 200 DEX, 50 CON and the rest in STR atm. I don’t know much 'bout SR so I can’t really tell if this good or not

Anyway, thanks in advance

SR feels weak at higher level until u get a 315 pistol +11 . It heavily relies on gear to be strong because you auto attack most of the time. This is why they run this build for low level dungeon farming coz its strong early game with just manamana.

1 Like

If I want 5 Identify and 5 Blindside. Which should I give up. Overestimate or Devaluation?

take overstimate, devaluation only useful in world bosses with crazy def. In regular monsters, the def reduction isn’t noticeable.

1 Like