Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter C3 Tips and Tricks after patch

Power vs speed I guess?

Maybe matter of preference…

Hello “Schwarzenegger’s”. I recently become c3 and got the spread attrib for Limacon. I want to know, after all changes on the game, does Aoe item like Vubbe fighter gloves contribute to the build? And does lv up limacon to what lv is not so expensive to get a good damage?

You should get limacon att Lv 100.

Aim for at least Limacon 70, AAR is relatively pointless, it doesn’t effect limacon from what I’ve read here and tested myself (although my own tests were light)

2 Likes

Hi all found this in the recent patch notes, not sure what this means:
Limacon

• Additional damage effect per level has been changed from 30% at Level 1 with a 5% increase per level to 50% at Level 1 with a 10% increase per level.

Isn’t the latter the case right now?

got the same doubt right now… haha

Unless they got it the other way round then we’re all screwed

It is actually sum up all ninja skill changed that never mention in a patch note for a past few patch.

1 Like

does this mean limacon will get buffed?

regarding equipments, is chapparition shooter good just for 3 slots or isbality better?

No, i dont think Limacon is getting buffed.

In fact, we already got 190% incresead damage at Level 15 Limacon.

So, it seems that nothing have changed :frowning:

Hello fellow SRs, I have recently made it to sr3 with a manana +8 and a lv5 red gem. I intend to make this character my farmer, not only daily 140 runs for silvers but also farming rare maps or grind silvers/ gems outside of dungeon.

Questions:

1. Which map would be good in terms of grinding for silvers (including mats)
  2. I have saved enough to make a double stack and enough shards upto T5. Would it be beneficial to heavily invest into sr and earn back the investment in long run? If not a double stack, would a 2 slot blue hg315 pistol sufficient for mats farming purposes?

I really did not much farming, so you can assume I have not much knowledge in this area. Would appreciate your kind feedback! Thnak you.

Don’t make double stack, get aspana.

Double Stack can be okay if it’s going to be an alt but you should really aim for an Aspana (I’m doing the same right now)
Don’t bother with blue 315HG pistol, purple one is nice as an inbetween until Aspana

Blue 315 pistol is actually not bad for raw dmg if you manage to get it to +11 with 2 slots

1 Like

Would it be sufficient for farming 315 mats or 315hg? I feel that im not clearing fast enough right now.

so what skills besides maxing RS and limacon are good now? did some of them become improved with the last patch or will be improved in a future patch? I can’t remember which are garbage and which might be worth it.

Hi I’m planning to create A2-R3-SR3 for farming dungeons.
My question is about the stats full str or dex ?

200 total dex (after equipments + cards if any) rest STR and you find a nice fit.

If you have really bad ping aim for a low DEX, otherwise you can go all DEX or go mostly DEX (200~)
Please consult and follow this when planning out your DEX values if you truly care:

So you should end in 190, 230, or 280 DEX, they’re all okay choices.