Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter C3 Tips and Tricks after patch

Here’s my opinion on 315 blue HG weapon. It’s disposable.

Get a 315 HG weapon, slot a lv 5-6 gem, transcendence it to at least lvl 2(required to retrieve back shards).
Once you have enough ingredient for Aspana, dispose the HG weapon to get the 90% shards back.

Or just settled with Double Stack or 315 Purple HG weapon if you not going for Aspana.

so let’s say I already have a +11 Mana Mana, not transcended, should I go for Double Stack as an upgrade?
Again, Aspana wouldn’t be an option unless they release the recipes w/o the ingredients :slight_smile:

EDIT: reason for not Transcending is that I share this with my Corsair3…

Double stack is a huge upgrade if you don’t already have a +16 manamana. Definitely worth the grab, since double stack is worth transcending to stage 2.

Then atleast upgrade it to +11 then slot 2x Lv7 Red Gems?
The reason for me choosing Double Stack instead of Aspana is that, I don’t play that much and too often to hunt/farm the materials for it. If ever I might buy them in the Market, it might cost 70-90m all in all in Telsiai.
Crafting Double Stack would only cost me 3-4m atleast with the lowered price of Artilonium and Portium to 100k each.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/303304
https://tos.neet.tv/items/303101
https://tos.neet.tv/items/304101
https://tos.neet.tv/items/302111

Just try the upgrade and trans, you will see the difference for HG vs Double Stack vs Mana2(require +16)
Just go for Double Stack or HG 315 Purple(imo both are equivalent when you compare stats) if you can’t commit Aspana. You can even consider Silver Hawk later as the stats carry over to offhand.

Gun > Xbow > Gems on gun > Gems on Xbow

Green or Red Gems.

thnx but im a casual
i think i would go for gun then attributes 1st

I just want to ask what decent crossbow options are there for A2R3SR3 since I learned that Didel Grand Cross is not that good for SR3(?) since it stats doesn’t affect the pistol unlike +Dex from Chrisius Shooter etc.

Also do gem effects that are socketed in the crossbow carry over to pistol?

Isbality/Chrisius Shooter. the Patk stat of the xbow doesn’t, but all other additional stats do carry over, like gems.

Is it better green gems or red gems on the Xbow?

I think red gems are better. Though, this is just my opinion since I have appraiser in my build. (Blindside always crit and has crit debuff on enemies)

Hello everyone. Fresh SR2 here. Does the Retreat Shot + Oblique Shot trick combo (Allows you to kinda slowly “control” the movement of your character while using RS) still works or have been patched? I’ve been itching to try it out myself but I don’t want to mess up my skill point distribution.

Also as a level 228 SR2, what’s an ideal skill attribute level should I be on right now?

Thanks!

Still worth it, but IMO (EDIT, press enter for error) but IMO is not proffit.

You can use limacoon with RS at the same time, maybe you lose some of your shots from RS, but improve better your DPS, if you use glass mole i’m totally sure this combination is better for improve your DPS.

dumb question here.

does red gem on subweapon(pistol) affects overall limacon damage? (I have a feeling that it doesn’t since red gems on offhand only adds to the primary pattack right?)

You don’t lose any Retreat Shot attacks when using it with Limacon. Noticed it when I was running dungeons with straight hallways, just barreling down the mobs in front of me while RS fires full force behind me to pick off the ones that didn’t get tagged.

So does this mean I could safely use RS with Limacon without DPS loss from RS assuming that I’m constantly hitting mobs with that combo?

So does this also mean it’s not worth investing points on Oblique Shot just for the sake of mobility of Retreat Shot? Should I just spend the last point on a lvl 5 Full Draw? I wanna hear @LunarRabbit’s opinion on this as well.

Yes. It isn’t worth.

But it’s a nice to have skill, if for some reason you need the Slow attribute or to just hit two things Oblique Shot can be a filler, it also have a decent % factor.

Thanks for your inputs, been somewhat of a fan of your works @LunarRabbit.

So let’s say I do not need the slow attribute from Oblique Shot and not bothered with an extra two-hitting target skill. Is it okay if I get the Lvl 5 Full Draw instead of the Lvl 4 Full Draw with Lvl 1 Oblique Shot? Since My Archer C3 skill points are already on Lvl 10 Multi Shot, Lvl 10 Swift Step, Lvl 5 Heavy Shot. The last remaining 5 Skill Points really bothers me.

Hello. I wanna ask for alternative SR build other than ranger because I already have ranger3, sapper2 and wugu2 on other char. Appraiser isn’t an option either because I don’t have that much time.

From what I know, my priority goes like this.
ar2-sap3-sr3 : all sapper skill dismount player.
ar2-qs3-sr3 : running shot can’t be used simutaneously with limacon.
ar3-scout-flet-sr3 : cloaking dismount, low cd skills conflict with limacon.
ar3-wugu2-sr3 : throw gu pot dismount.

Secondly, which skill can be used simultaneously with retreat shot? Is that any skill that can use while moving?

Lastly, you say that caracole is main skill but I think it looks weak (<1000% at max lv) compare to retreat shot(4000%) or even more to marching fire. I always think caracole is only for retreat shot positioning. Please elaborate this.

Thanks in advance.

If you don’t want ranger or appraiser, you could take rogue you know, but werewolf cards are expensive. Maybe ar2ra1sc1ro1sr3, or with ar3 without scout.(rainbow build)

The 4k% of the retreat is distributed in 10 seconds, while caracole is instantaneous and with good area of ​​effect with the spread attribute. As for marching fire it has no attribute of % and prevents you from casting other skills and you cannot cancel it, besides being one of the best skills in the class.